sharky

On-line tracking system of I-601's submitted in London

495 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

ha ha welcome to the party Vicky, that's funny with the sweating part :P

There's nothing wrong with you looking into the AOS thing at the moment, I'm like you too, I already started asking Paul lots of questions and other questions about POE :hehe: What else can we do, I mean, we are waiting waiting waiting, so we mind as well do some research for the next steps ;) Thanks Paul, for the info... it's great to read about how fast you are adapting :thumbs:

You guys are so lucky, it's only 68-69 degrees overhere, it can't even push itself to get over 70..what a bummer :( Could you send the 15degrees ASAP Vicky :lol: as you can tell, I love the sun (don't worry, I have SPF he he ) Yea, I remember the californian heat Paul, I bet Vicky is close by since it's so hot there too. It's so hot and the air conditioning in the car is making it so cold that you can wear a scarf in the car :lol: I remember complaining to my husband that the aircondition was too cold and he thought it was still too hot.........aaah those days, how I miss them and my hubby :cry: Everyone has the left arm suntan in the summer :lol:

Can't believe it's Sunday, wish it was Monday so they could update the list :lol: yes, they left us high and dry last Friday, no update no nothing... hmm, let's hope a lot of good things happens this week :dance:

Have a good day everyone. :luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update update..... :dance: he he guess someone has a smile on her face - Tiff's case is "under review". So they're finally looking at it, any day now girl :thumbs:

Looks like it's just "under review" still, no completed for any of the cases :( Well, it's good news for a Tuesday, I bet they'll update one more time this week :dance:

Timeline:

Well spotted beetee!!

I've got everything crossed here for Tiff!!! Come on London, we're just aching to hear that magical "approved"!!! :D

I hope everyone's ok, I've been checking in on the forum and things sound pretty quiet, but I guess that's hardly surprising considering that everyone's waiting....

Well one week in for me and today I start a job waiting tables at a local restaurant. You can earn some good money with tips, and I'm working just across the road from my sweetie, so things are going really well here.

The temps have also cooled down to daytime highs of only 33 deg cel, brrrrrrrrrr :lol: where's my coat??!

still that 3 deg makes a heck of a difference, I'm gradually getting used to the heat!

ok guys hope everyone is well, it would be lovely to hear from Tiff on here??

poor thing is probably biting here fingers down to the bone with worry, I know I was a that time.

:thumbs:

Well hi everyone.

I know tiff was told they were working on her case but it's still nice to see that's shes under review on the board now.

Good grief you two must be watching really close. I've been peaking in off and on all day and I missed it. :lol:

How close are they getting to your case beetee? Ours is towards the top of the page. It would be nice if they would reverse the order and go from the top down. :whistle:

Sounds like things are moving right along for you Paul. Your getting used to the heat and you have a job already. :thumbs: I've lived in this heat my whole life and I'm not used to it. I could actually handle the temps if the stinking humidity wasn't so high. It's like walking into a sauna around here.

Oh and I noticed they have only added one case since June 1st. That might help us get through a little faster too. ha ha ha

See you guys soon,

Vicky

Edited by Baileyj96

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Hi Paul,

sounds like you are doing great :luv:

It's so quiet in here, yea.. there's not much to say or ask about since we're all waiting as you said, the only time there's some action is either when the list is updated or when someone got approved ha ha ^_^ How come there are so many cases under review, I hope that it does not have to do with the fbi/fingerprint checks being slowed down because of IMBRA (spelling?) - I truly hope that those two things does not affect each other, gosh that would slow things down soooo much :(

It's great that you have found a job, hey at least you guys don't need to cook anymore right? that's one of the perks of working at a restaurant and you get to work close by each other awwww :thumbs: oh Paul, I'm so jealous of you guys ^_^ I really want to get this waiting over with and move on with my life, being with the one I love :wub:

Have a great day everyone :luv:

Hi Vicky,

I'm montering that list too closely, no good for my sanity ^_^

ha ha...that would be cool, to turn the list upside down just to mess with us :lol: I'm like 2 cases from the last one "under review".....so that's semi close, but not close enough :whistle:

Did you see if they added more cases? I always forget which one was the last one added.... :blush:

Timeline:

no beetee they have only added one case since ours was put on there the first of the month. I had that in my last post but I edited it in later. lol

Think we should be hearing from Tiff soon. I know they just put her under review on the board but they told her last week they were working on it. Come on dang it. I'm so ready to do some hootin and hollerin. LOL

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey, guys! You guys are so nice to me! I had to leave really early for a job downtown so didn't look at the list like I usually do. At last we're going somewhere, I hope somewhere good. I guess we'll see. I have to say this has taken its toll on me. Surprisingly, not biting my fingernails at all! :D There's really nothing like this particular kind of stress, is there? I guess just preparing ourselves to deal with even more stress in our daily lives, huh? :D I'll let you guys know as soon as we hear, and hopefully it's a big WOOHOO! Of course, I begin to doubt that as we've waited so long, but -- call me crazy -- I'm still trying to be positive. :yes:

Paul, sounds like you're doing sooooo well. That makes me so happy for you guys. You so deserve it! Add me to the jealous of Paul list! :lol: How's the wedding plans coming along, or should we be asking Courtney about that? :lol: We've sort of gone as far as we can with plans until we hear for sure. Thinking we'll have to move it back a few weeks at least, maybe middle of August. Don't want to, but there it is. My biological clock is ticking so loudly, surprised you all can't hear it from there! All will finally be made right in my world when he gets here!

He's going to have one big shocker with how hot it is here! We've been having quite a heat wave ourselves of late. I hate anything abot 90 degrees. Totally sucks!!!!

Anyway, must get back to work. You guys rock!

tiff

Hey there again you guys,

well Tiff I know you are sick of hearing this but I really do think you should be hearing something very very soon. Maybe even by the end of this week. The reason I say that is because they did tell you last week that they were already looking at it and hopefully it won't take them longer than a couple of weeks to decide something. Hey if i wasn't so old and fat I would consider myself your own personal cheer leader. Now that's something I don't think the world is ready to see. :dance::lol: Yeah I wouldn't inflict that one on anyone. lol

Sorry to hear your going to have to move the wedding back a few weeks. At least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just a couple more weeks until you will be so beaming happy I'm sure nobody will be able to stand near you. The glow you will give off will surely blind them. :yes:

Well since we are all jelouse of Paul I think we should think of something we could do. If it wasn't so dang far from all of us we should find out where he's working at and all go there to eat. Naww that would be just mean and I'm sure he would do an exceptional job no matter how much we picked on him. I'm sure he's getting lots of tips with that accent of his. ;) Oh and no fair peeking out the window trying to catch a glimps of your sweetie. (yeah I saw that) lol Seriously....... sounds like your doing great Paul. Just hang in there with the temps. It can't last forever.

Well time to cook supper,

See ya

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

Hi, Vicky! Gosh, I could use my own personal cheerleader!! :) I sure hope we'll hear this week. I just don't think he'll get his passport back -- assuming we're approved -- in time to be here and catch his breath before the 22nd! DARN!! However, trying to take the long view, which is that he would at least be here to marry. Praying extra hard this week, we are!

I'm in on the visiting Paul's restaurant and harrassing him! That sounds like real fun! :)

Have a good night.

tiff

Hi guys or should I say gals :D Vicky, you crack me up :lol:

Sounds like you are having so much fun, planning on harrasing Paul and wearing cheerleader uniforms....hopefully not at the same time , LOL :lol:

Tiff, it sucks that you have to move your wedding a couple of weeks back constantly, but I bet this is the last time. I think August is fine, it wont be as hot but still warm enough for everyone to feel comfy - are you having an indoor or outdoor wedding??

Yea, now we know how London works, they actually look at the waiver a while before they add it as "under review" on the list huh..... well, not that the info helps us much :huh:

We are all ready to cheer and holla congrats - it's been a while, so let us know as soon as you have the good news :yes:

Let's hope they still update it this week.

Have a great day everyone :luv:

Timeline:

Hi Ladies!

"Jealous of Paul" list??? now what's that all about? :P

I tell you, one thing I don't think anyone should be jealous of is the weather here! HOT HOT HOT, and it's gonna get HOTTER!!! B) B) B)

and OMG the restaurant I work at didn't have the air con switched on!!! last night was bad enough, but this weekend the temps in Sacramento are gonna hit 114 F!!! help me! I swear I can't deal with this heat! :D

I'm just a typical English guy, used to the typical English weather: overcast and cool!

anyway enough of that.

Hey Tiff, when are you planning on putting the wedding back to? It's just Courtney commented that maybe to be safe it would be sensible to put it back a little further? I guess only you know's how much you have left to do... but I guess even if Cas was approved by next week, it'll probably take another 2 weeks before he could fly over, what with waiting for the letter and then the 10-15 days that go by waiting for the passport to come back from the embassy....basically we're just thinking that you don't want to be stressing about all the wedding things and maybe it would be better for both of you if you gave it a few more weeks before the wedding..... just a little bit of helpful advice.... hope you don't mind :P

well hope everyone's having a good day, I'm gonna go sit in the fridge!!!

:thumbs:

We are just have to pick on you a little bit Paul. Oh and don't feel like the Lone Ranger. It's hotter than (___________) fill in the blank.............. here too. I hope it doesn't stay this way. Usually July and August are our worst months. Maybe since it's already hot hot hot it will cool off in August. Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't think it makes much difference what you are used to. Nobody can get used to this stuff.

See you guys on the next update. :P

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

Hey, Paul, you'll get no sympathy from us here living in the hot weather! :lol: I just hate when it gets hotter than 90, and we've also had a really hot, hot, hot June!!! Not typical for Colorado Usually we have a thunderstorm every afternoon, which I actually really miss. Lucky for us, it does cool down to the 50s at night. Ahhh, the beauty of Colorado living! :D

I know, Paul. That is sound advice, and we were thinking of putting it back to the middle of August, maybe the 12th or something. I think we're not going to set a definite date and tell family anything until we know for sure. I think that's half the pressure is everyone is so antsy to know when, when, when is the Englishman coming!! (Actually, all my brothers are calling him "the limey," which when Caspian found that out, became a big discussion on the history of the term "limey"!! :lol: He really cracks me up sometimes, especially when he calls me "a cheeky little madam"! What the hell does that mean? I have no idea, but it really makes me giggle.

Have a good one!

tiff

Hi everyone,

sounds like everyone is doing well and are happy :luv:

"Jealous of Paul" list :lol: that's actually funny, don't worry Paul, it'll be "jealous of Tiff" list soon, and then hopefully mine and Vicky's :thumbs: yup, what a VIP list we have ha ha.

Tiff,

About the wedding date, how about August 8th, then it would look like this: 08/08/2006 - easy for him to remember when it's anniversary time and he has to buy you gifts and stuff he he.

No update today :( what happened to the usual Friday update? did they read that we all know about it and wanted to mess with our minds??!!! gosh, we're all very very fragile here, people!! please don't play with our emotions like that :crying: ha ha, they are problably thinking "what a bunch of nutcases" :lol:

Have a great weekend everyone :luv:

btw, I'm so jealous of your hot weather guys, stop complaining about it... it's been raining a bit these last days and today the sun is out but it's not even close to 70F, more like 60F. Baaaaaaaaaah

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

I have nothing nice to say.........so I'm not saying anything at all. :no: I'm having an impatient day but it will be better tomorrow. :yes:

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.