LibCampFireClub

Benghazi, Stand Down! Who Gave that Order?

80 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am all for not having US troops anywhere overseas unless a vital US interest is being protected. Bring them all home. Let them all kill each other.

However Obama was warned. Just cause he did what I agree with and it backfired on him, does not mean he is not responsible

So, just to be clear, you agree with the decision to pull troops out of Iraq.

So, just to be clear, you agree with the decision to pull troops out of Iraq.

Yes.

Filed: Timeline

There was no order to stand down this is just more right wing lunatic fringe nonsense. Seriously turn off fox news, it's not your friend.

Oh, come on. You know Killary and The Kenyan gave the order. They wanted Stevens dead. We don't know why they wanted him dead but we know that they wanted him dead. That's why they gave the order. Please don't let facts get in the way of this right wing lunacy narrative.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

My take is that both the kenyan and killary thought there wasn't enough trolling taking place on VJ, so they decided to give the order to get Ambassador Stevens dead so they could stir things up just a notch. It is now evident their plan worked out quite well. If you really apply yourself you too will realize there could be no other reason for them to want Stevens dead as beadly, as the whole world knew, knows and will always know to be the case...

Oh, come on. You know Killary and The Kenyan gave the order. They wanted Stevens dead. We don't know why they wanted him dead but we know that they wanted him dead. That's why they gave the order. Please don't let facts get in the way of this right wing lunacy narrative.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

My take is that both the kenyan and killary thought there wasn't enough trolling taking place on VJ, so they decided to give the order to get Ambassador Stevens dead so they could stir things up just a notch. It is now evident their plan worked out quite well. If you really apply yourself you too will realize there could be no other reason for them to want Stevens dead as beadly, as the whole world knew, knows and will always know to be the case...

I think they did this so people would pay attention to that rather than the gestapo style anti tea party tyranny over at the irs. Or was it the other way around?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The order doesn't matter much. Just make sure you work some buzz words in there, change their font color and voi-la! Instant 'fringebabble'!

I think they did this so people would pay attention to that rather than the gestapo style anti tea party tyranny over at the irs. Or was it the other way around?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Why can't you give him that?

Becuse most of them are to the left of Castro, so of course the middle looks like foreign far right land

Yeah, I'm in the muddy left ditch. I still have plans to poo in his yard.

Please don't poo in my pee spot . You know us rednecks like to go outside