Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2014

3,637 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just recieved a checklist for one single thing.(guess wat)..total income n gross income..sigh i told my wife that both the income will be same but she did not listen..so another 60days i guess..but they revied my aos in 46 days i guess nvc is being a bit active..pray for me ev1

Sorry about the checklist.

What was wrong about it? Did you use the wrong one?

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

TO ALL MEXICO FILERS:

I called NVC today and to my surprise, Ciudad Juarez consulate is no longer doing Electronic Processing. Jim from NVC stated that Juarez tried doing EP but it didn't work out and 6 months ago they went back to normal mailing in AOS/IV packages.

Just fyi in case anyone was wondering.

Booo :( thank you for the info!

130 PD: 3/31/14

129F PD: 4/25/14

!30 Approved: 9/5/14

129F Approved: 9/5/14

NVC Received: Anxiously waiting..

NVC Assigned Case #:

Guys I'm confused about the tax returns;

So for the 1040 u write the Gross income right? Which is line 7.

for the 1040EZ you do line 4 which is adjusted gross income.

Is this right?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys - i had a question for the interview - do i need the original signed documents of all forms of the petitioner like the i864 or g325 , i130 etc? Im guessing since these docs have already been submitted a photocopy of the docs is enough?

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi guys - i had a question for the interview - do i need the original signed documents of all forms of the petitioner like the i864 or g325 , i130 etc? Im guessing since these docs have already been submitted a photocopy of the docs is enough?

No these docs are not required for the interview. Go to the consulate website in your country to find out when exactly they need.

Guys I'm confused about the tax returns;

So for the 1040 u write the Gross income right? Which is line 7.

for the 1040EZ you do line 4 which is adjusted gross income.

Is this right?

-Use the correct numbers on the I-864/I-864EZ for past year's incomes. As it states RIGHT IN THE QUESTION, if you filed a 1040 (or 1040A), then use total income, and if you filed a 1040EZ, then use adjusted gross income. If you filed jointly, then make sure you use the combined income (since it doesn't separate the incomes) and then submit W2s to show individual income.

NVC

06/20/2014 - case received

07/03/2014 - case number and IIN assigned

07/18/2014 - DS-261 Completed

07/19/2014 - AOS fee invoiced and paid

07/24/2014 - AOS Packet Scanned in

08/22/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

08/25/2014 - DS-260 Completed

08/27/2014 - IV Packet Scanned in

10/24/2014 - CASE COMPLETE‼️?

11/06/2014 - Medical - DONE❗️

12/01/2014 - Interview @ 6:15am - APPROVED and VISA ISSUED❗️❗️❗️❗️

12/03/2014 - passport ready for pick up

12/08/2014 - Passport with VISA in hand?

12/20/2014 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

expedite was approved. i didnt get an email yet but i called and they told me that

expedite request sent to Amman embassy Sep 12th . NVC informed me on phone that its approved Sep 16th. and the status just changed to in transit on website

AOS application sent via Email June 10th . before June 24th when i called NVC they told me my scan date is June 10th. after that they are telling me my scan date is 24th !! and asking me where did you get the June 10th date from !

DS261 Submitted June 6th. Resubmitted by mistake June 12th

DS261 Accepted July 31 (got that through NVC call)

AOS checklist July 31 (got that through NVC call , didnt get email yet)

IV fee invoice Email , INVOICED on website and paid :) August 1st

AOS checklist email August 2nd .

AOS checklist send via Email Aug 4th

IV documents sent via Email Aug 4th - Scan date Aug 6th

DS260 Submitted Aug 4th

Expedite request sent Sep 6th

Expedite request forwarded to Amman , Jordan Embassy Sep 12th , under review

Expedite request approved Sep 16th. Status change to "in Transit" Sep 17th

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

expedite was approved. i didnt get an email yet but i called and they told me that

expedite request sent to Amman embassy Sep 12th . NVC informed me on phone that its approved Sep 16th. and the status just changed to in transit on website

Congrats to you.... May I ask the reason you asked for expedite?

Timeline

hello everyone!

checking in.. update: received an email notification regarding acceptance on our packages. Given 60 days review.

Though. I tried to apply Singapore Certificate of Clearance, on process, they received it on the 10th of Sept, used the letter from NVC not the checklist. No email response though, I emailed the Singapore police force but didn't get any response yet. But we're given 10 days processing so I'll see if this works without that checklist from NVC. Keep you all posted.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Timeline

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to update you all on our application status. I've been on a self-imposed 'restricted access' from this site because I was spending waay too much time on here and not enough finishing up school!

So we received an email today that we can pay the IV bill! Woot! I had re-set the DS-261 online on August 27th, 2014. So that's actually under the 30bd I was told when I called, thank goodness! Now it's time to send the IV package and complete the DS-260 :)

Just a quick question, from 2006-2008, I was on a TN visa. Do I need to send any documents with the IV package to show this? I can't really seem to find anything with a quick google search.

Thanks for all the info and input as always!

USCIS

13 NOV 13 – NOA1

15 JUN 14 – NOA2

NVC

27 JUN 14 – Obtained Case # from Operator

10 JUL 14 – paid AOS Bill

13 JUL 14 – Submitted DS-261

10 AUG 14 – Submitted AOS package

06 SEPT 14 – Resubmitted corrected AOS package

27 AUG 14 – Re set date of DS-261

08 SEP 14 – AOS scanned – told to wait 60 bd

17 SEP 14 – IV fee available and paid

22 OCT 14 - IV package scanned

11 DEC 14 - Case complete!! (phoned on dec 12th and found out) Also interview scheduled!

12 DEC 14 - Interview scheduled for Jan 8, 2015

08 JAN 15 - Interview in Montreal...APPROVED!

15 JAN 15 - WayBill # Received

19 JAN 15 - Picked up passport!

21 JAN 15 - Potential POE

Timeline

Congrats to you.... May I ask the reason you asked for expedite?

Syria crisis :( .. my wife is in Syria now

AOS application sent via Email June 10th . before June 24th when i called NVC they told me my scan date is June 10th. after that they are telling me my scan date is 24th !! and asking me where did you get the June 10th date from !

DS260 Submitted Aug 4th

Timeline

Glad your expedite request was approved not much waiting left ahead of you.

thank you .. may allah help you with ur application :)

do you know where to get information about Amman interview ?

DS260 Submitted Aug 4th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.