LibCampFireClub

He Threw a Rock and Hit Your Girlfriend....

Cowardly Hiding  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do?

• Punch the women in your way to get to the coward.
    • Throw rocks at all of them.
    • Say a prayer of peace knowing they all must have a reason.
    • Invite them to your cookout and talk about antibiotic and proper bandaging.
    • Run away.

65 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You're having a nice day with your family, when suddenly your mother is hit in the head with a large rock. She falls to the ground bleeding. You turn and you see a young man laughing and running away. You take after him and find him hiding behind a group of young women and children also laughing at you. Keep in mind that you live in a rock-throwing sensitive area where law enforcement and politics do not respond to political rock throwers. You then:

unsling the crossbow pistol strapped on my thigh,

scream 'everyone down!'

and aim carefully....

:D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Crazy :rolleyes: I stood in the shower for 20 minutes trying to remember if I had ever used another account. I came out thinking maybe he replied to the wrong person.

Well, I for one am glad that we were able to share those 20 minutes in the shower. Did you feel dirtier getting out than you did getting in? :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well, I for one am glad that we were able to share those 20 minutes in the shower. Did you feel dirtier getting out than you did getting in? :rofl:

My daily "me" time was ruined! Luckily a doughnut made it better.

This was not the low point of my morning as it turned out and I have a bone to pick with Amazon.. I ordered numerous products for a project I am working on and I used amazon to get the prime two day shipping. I look at my incoming orders this morning and one of the items I need to move further with my project instead of showing today or tomorrow says it could be October.. WTH? One month prime shipping? I checked the site and sure enough:

relay.jpg

Gaaa! That is SO frustrating! two day shipping but 2-4 weeks to get around to shipping it :( I've never seen that with the "prime" label - I thought that meant the items were already in an amazon warehouse..

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Yeah, that is a downer, for sure. Not sure how they can even advertize it as Prime? I'd contact them and complain, see if they can offer an alternative that ships faster. Or get it from McMaster & Carr.

ETA: Whatchoo building?

Edited by DavenRoxy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah, that is a downer, for sure. Not sure how they can even advertize it as Prime? I'd contact them and complain, see if they can offer an alternative that ships faster. Or get it from McMaster & Carr.

ETA: Whatchoo building?

Yeah seems like it should be "free shipping" which I expect to take weeks or more "prime" has always been two days.. on the project: It is for a Halloween costume.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect