ekto

Waiting for N-400 interview in Santa Ana

102 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi KTAM,

Im happy you to hear you are in line for oath Taking Ceremony. Keep us posted when the big day is. What consulate are you going for your passport?

I'm going to passport agency LA downtown.

Normal processing is 4 - 6 weeks. if you are leaving anytime soon, you can schedule an appointment and bring your itinerary. You have to wait for your oath taking too before you can apply for a US passport, and bring your Certificate of Citizenship.

Timeline

Normal processing is 4 - 6 weeks. if you are leaving anytime soon, you can schedule an appointment and bring your itinerary. You have to wait for your oath taking too before you can apply for a US passport, and bring your Certificate of Citizenship.

Thank you.

But I know these already.

I just wanted to know how many days actually it would take with all documents submitted.

I wanted to hear from somebody who already did apply at passport agency though expedite process.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

But I know these already.

I just wanted to know how many days actually it would take with all documents submitted.

I wanted to hear from somebody who already did apply at passport agency though expedite process.

Hi there... Have you received your Oath schedule?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My online status changed yesterday(6/17) to in line for oath schedule.

Does anyone know how long will it take to get a passport at the Los Angeles passport agency?

If you have proof of travel within two weeks, you can make an appointment.

They will mail your passport to you before your trip (usually within 72 hours).

If you have proof of travel within 48 hours, they'll tell you to come back and pick up your passport on the same day or the following day.

For very urgent cases you will get your passport in a few hours.

For a review of each step of my N-400 naturalization process, from application to oath ceremony, please click here.

Timeline

If you have proof of travel within two weeks, you can make an appointment.

They will mail your passport to you before your trip (usually within 72 hours).

If you have proof of travel within 48 hours, they'll tell you to come back and pick up your passport on the same day or the following day.

For very urgent cases you will get your passport in a few hours.

Thank you!

I'll try that!

Timeline

Hi there... Have you received your Oath schedule?

I'm in line for oath scheduling since two days after me interview, however, my status hasn't changed to oath is scheduled yet.

Next oath ceremonies in LA area are on 7/22 and 8/19.

I believe we'll be scheduled either one.

I'm not in a hurry since the most important part (interview) was done!

Good luck on both of us!

BTW, are you approved?

I'm in line for oath scheduling since two days after me interview, however, my status hasn't changed to oath is scheduled yet.

Good luck on both of us!

BTW, are you approved?

Congratulations to you! And yes I got approved. Thanks for asking ? I too got in line for oath notification via text & email, got it last Wednesday.

Well I am hoping for us to be taking oath next month ?i have travel plans late August.

Received email/text notif that my Oath has been scheduled.

Awaiting for the mail but email says if I didn't receive by Aug 6 to call or make e-request for copy.

Geez so not yet on July 22 but Aug 19...

Hmmmm

Anyways, i will take whichever date.

Good luck on both of us!

BTW, are you approved?

Timeline

Awaiting for the mail but email says if I didn't receive by Aug 6 to call or make e-request for copy.

Hmmmm

I've just called and talked to the tier2 officer and he told me that my oath was just scheduled on 7/22!

It's a little irregular process since my status hasn't changed yet...

Anyway we are in the final stage of the long journey?

Timeline

Hmmmm

My email says if I don't receive the notice by August 7th...., but my oath date is scheduled on 7/22 ( double checked with tier2 officer).

So, yours might be on 7/22.

Mine is 7/22 as well

My email says if I don't receive the notice by August 7th...., but my oath date is scheduled on 7/22 ( double checked with tier2 officer).

So, yours might be on 7/22.

No letter yet. I too called uscis, tier2 rep doesn't want to tell me which session I belong?

Did you receive the letter?

What time is yours?

Mine is in the morning according to the tier2 officer.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I have just got an update from email today that my oath is scheduled! I will have to wait for the letter.

I got an update on Jun 23 that the supervisor would review and then decision was made on Jun 23.

I hope to see you guys in the same ceremony :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.