2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

In 2014, I applied for a green card on marriage base. My 1-130 was approved but the immigration officer denied my 1-485 green card, on allegation 1-212(a)(6)©(I) my lawyer applied for 1-601 waiver but after 45 days that was also denied. Once again my attorney used the 1-290B appeal and 2(AAO) we sent that too, but that was denied in April 2015. I have asked my lawyer about the progress of my case and she said there's no change in the court with my case, I also have not received a deportation letter either.

NOTE: my wife had sponsored my children from Canada to America and they have all relieved their green cards. I am a Canadian citizen.

Please if you can help me contact a lawyer who has gotten people's 1-601 approved; it'll be greatly appreciated, since I would like to get my 485 green card reapplied, thank you.

People i have seems 3 approval already on facebook this week! August 10 and 20 and july 24 also, To Jamil i sugest you to join to facebook groups there are many people that know many lawyer with sucess on 601 waiver. 601 waiver journey.

People i have seems 3 approval already on facebook this week! August 10 and 20 and july 24 also, To Jamil i sugest you to join to facebook groups there are many people that know many lawyer with sucess on 601 waiver. 601 waiver journey.

People i have 3 appr already on facebook this week! August 10 and 20 and july 24 also, To Jamil i sugest you to join to facebook groups there are many people that know many lawyer with sucess on 601 waiver. 601 waiver journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Rippy I think u would be issued very soon. They r actively your case. Ull have an issued soon

Hi jazzy.....updated today on ceac .....my visa is issued.....i m so happy... still feels like dream...

Timeline

Waiver filled date june 18th

Waiver approved on january 20th

Instruction letter came from embassy on feb 18th

Interview at embassy on march 3rd...case put on Administrative processing.

Visa issued on March 10th.

Hopefully this dates will help u guys to figure out how many days it took for the whole process. I live in India and my counsulate is New delhi embassy

Timeline

Rippy

I am so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all done. Way to go. Congrats.

Thanks jazzy and good luck to all people who are waiting ..they will get the visa too ...just be patient nd be awake ...if u guys need any help i m always avaible!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

woke up today and checked online, and can proudly say that our CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED March 10, 2016 !!!!

we sent our I-601 on july 8, 2015 and received an ref on jan 28 2016 and the rfe was received on March 2, 2016 and finally approved today!! I hope the best for all of you and patience is the key because I know how hard it is but everything is possible!! :dancing::dancing:

July 1, 2013---------------I-130 Petition received USCIS

January 1, 2014-----------I-130 Approved

March 7,2014--------------AOS processing fee paid

April 15, 2014---------------IV fee paid

September 16, 2014--------NVC receives documents for visa interview

December 1, 2014----------Receive checklist cover letter

January 22, 2015------------NVC receives missing information

March 18, 2015--------------All required documentation received by NVC for interview

March 26, 2015--------------NVC informs us of interview date scheduled

May 13, 2015-----------------Biometrics appointment at 1pm

May 14, 2015-----------------Physical Exam

May 15, 2015-----------------Interview date at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico----Visa denied because of overstay

July 8, 2015-------------------Wavier I-601 received by USCIS at Nebraska Service Center

****Waiting for a positive response**** :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

congratz happy for you!!!

woke up today and checked online, and can proudly say that our CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED March 10, 2016 !!!!

we sent our I-601 on july 8, 2015 and received an ref on jan 28 2016 and the rfe was received on March 2, 2016 and finally approved today!! I hope the best for all of you and patience is the key because I know how hard it is but everything is possible!! :dancing::dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.