2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Carmago, do you have any more updates you could publish.Those you publish the last time was a help to many of us as i saw where some of those were approve since.I dont have the phone where i can download the app.Thanks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does anyone know why nebraska center stop? I601waiver my received dated 10/30/15 still?

Why do you think they stopped? They are currently working on July. You have a few more months yet.

Filed: Timeline

In 2014, I applied for a green card on marriage base. My 1-130 was approved but the immigration officer denied my 1-485 green card, on allegation 1-212(a)(6)©(I) my lawyer applied for 1-601 waiver but after 45 days that was also denied. Once again my attorney used the 1-290B appeal and 2(AAO) we sent that too, but that was denied in April 2015. I have asked my lawyer about the progress of my case and she said there's no change in the court with my case, I also have not received a deportation letter either.

NOTE: my wife had sponsored my children from Canada to America and they have all relieved their green cards. I am a Canadian citizen.

Please if you can help me contact a lawyer who has gotten people's 1-601 approved; it'll be greatly appreciated, since I would like to get my 485 green card reapplied, thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

what tracker is the one you look at??

Of the 11 waiver cases I can see on the tracker 4 are showing no movement at just received still. These are dated received 7/31/15.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LD. I kinda understand why Richie say NB stop working.Lets wait for the next update and see.Was those 11 cases you saw received on the 7/31 only? Can you see all cases received on the 29 and how many still waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

It does looks like they stopped working on cases, I mean they are taking very long to process compare to times before for what I have read. I mean if they are still processing July 16th, 2015 then they are backlogged. Has anyone received an approval before the 6 months lately?

Jan 24, 17 Visa Issued/printed
Jan 17, 17. Second Interview at US Embassy
MTR Granted and Terminated: Oct. 31, 2016.
MTR filed: Sep, 2016

I-601

May, 2016 Denied on base that I need to file form I-212 instead.

October 5, 2015, we received your Form I-601.

NVC Processing I-130

June 2, 2015 Interview at US embassy in Panama, visa was not issue have to file I-601.

May 12, 2015 US embassy receives visa petition and sent instructions

May 4, 2015, NVC Completed pre-processing of visa petition.

April 24, 2015, NVC received case.

I-130

November 24, 2014, case sent to the Department of State for visa processing.

11/19/2014 approved Form I-130.

04/24/2014 received Form I-130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

I agree alex420, I am hoping you are right about at least processing august but has anyone from august file date has been approved?

Jan 24, 17 Visa Issued/printed
Jan 17, 17. Second Interview at US Embassy
MTR Granted and Terminated: Oct. 31, 2016.
MTR filed: Sep, 2016

I-601

May, 2016 Denied on base that I need to file form I-212 instead.

October 5, 2015, we received your Form I-601.

NVC Processing I-130

June 2, 2015 Interview at US embassy in Panama, visa was not issue have to file I-601.

May 12, 2015 US embassy receives visa petition and sent instructions

May 4, 2015, NVC Completed pre-processing of visa petition.

April 24, 2015, NVC received case.

I-130

November 24, 2014, case sent to the Department of State for visa processing.

11/19/2014 approved Form I-130.

04/24/2014 received Form I-130

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LD. I kinda understand why Richie say NB stop working.Lets wait for the next update and see.Was those 11 cases you saw received on the 7/31 only? Can you see all cases received on the 29 and how many still waiting.

If you have a smart phone you can download the app and start searching case numbers. It can be time consuming.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.