2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

USCIS site updated there times for NSC as of Dec. 31 2015 last case was July 16th

As of November 31 they were at July 3rd how did these lazy bastards only complete 10 days worth in a month?

Havent they had enough of our hard earned money and wasted time? There ###### complete trashbags and pieces of #### for ruining peoples lives and build your hopes up for nothing. A big #### you to USCIS and there employees ??

I am usually not so vocal but this post is really unnecessary and rude. You have no idea of the job they do, the procedures they must follow, or what they have going on right now.

They did not ruin your life- we are all here for a reason and that reason is ours/our significant others' responsibility. You only have to apply for a waiver when something wrong was done on behalf of the applicant. So please, get off your high horse pointing fingers and deal with what you have to in order get yourself/your significant other here.

How ironic that you're being so rude to the people that will be adjudicating your waiver- surely hope they don't read this for your sake! Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Edited by FN&KO

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am usually not so vocal but this post is really unnecessary and rude. You have no idea of the job they do, the procedures they must follow, or what they have going on right now.

They did not ruin your life- we are all here for a reason and that reason is ours/our significant others' responsibility. You only have to apply for a waiver when something wrong was done on behalf of the applicant. So please, get off your high horse pointing fingers and deal with what you have to in order get yourself/your significant other here.

How ironic that you're being so rude to the people that will be adjudicating your waiver- surely hope they don't read this for your sake! Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Well said FN&KO :thumbs:. I work for a public library and we constantly have people get pissed off at us because they returned their library material late and we had the audacity to charge them a late fee even though the rules say you will be fined if you return library material after the due date :oops: . My point is that it is easy to blame the government worker for doing their job and enforcing the policies but at the end of the day, it will not change the fact that their are consequences for our mistakes. Nor will getting mad and blaming USCIS make the process happen any faster. It will only frustrate you more. We also have to remember that we are one of many who are waiting and some cases are more complicated than others. My fiancée is one of the fortunate ones to get approved for an overstay and unauthorized working but it came after 6 months of waiting. In the end it the wait was worth it because we knew we overcame some serious odds to get approved.

We had to travel back to Juarez a few weeks ago for a new medical and to submit passports to the consulate. We are currently waiting for the visas to be delivered to my fiancée and her daughter. The wait to get the CEAC status to show "issued" and receive a waybill from DHL is excruciating but we know it will eventually come. If you are waiting, hang in there, these folks are doing their jobs.

I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa Process, I-212/601 Waivers

November 2013 - Met online: Match.com
December 6 - 8, 2013 - Met in person for the first time in Mexico.
February 2014 - Filed for K1/K2 Visa
April 2014 - K1 Visa Approved
March 19, 2015 - Attended interview in Juarez. fiancée denied. Allowed to file for I-212 and 601 waivers
June 25, 2015 - 212 and 601 Waivers received at Phoenix lockbox and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center.
December 21, 2015 - Waivers Approved
December 28, 2015 - Instruction letter received. Request for passports and new medical.
February 1-3, 2016 - Trip to Juarez for new medical and submit passports to consulate.
February 5, 2016 - Medical documents and passports received at consulate.

February 12, 2016 - Passports with K1 Visa picked up from DHL in Tijuana.
February 22, 2016 - Entry into California through Otay Mesa POE without daughter who decided to stay in MX.
April 30, 2016 - Married!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP Process

June 1, 2016 - Mailed adjustment of status packet.
June 15, 2016 - NOA1 Received I-485, I-131, I-765
July 8, 2016 - Biometrics Appointment
July 25, 2016 I-485, I-131, I-765 Cases appeared on USCIS Website.

August 29, 2016 - EAD/AP Card received via USPS Priority Mail.

November 21, 2016 - Received text that Interview has been Scheduled for 12/21/16

December 21, 2016 - Interview in San Francisco

December 29, 2016 - AOS Approved, 

I-751 ROC -Process

December 6, 2018 - I-751 Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

January 28, 2018 - File receipt and extension letter received.

August, 2020 file transferred to be adjudicated with N-400

July 6,2021 Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco

August 3, 2021 ROC/ Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 ROC Approved

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 14, 2020 - N-400 filed

July 6, 2021 Received Notice of Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco, CA

August 3, 2021 Combination ROC/Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 Naturalization Approved

August 24, 2021 Oath Ceremony and Naturalization Certificate Issued

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Finally, the visa status of my fiancée and her daughter changed to "Issued" today. Just waiting for the tracking info from DHL. :dancing:

I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa Process, I-212/601 Waivers

November 2013 - Met online: Match.com
December 6 - 8, 2013 - Met in person for the first time in Mexico.
February 2014 - Filed for K1/K2 Visa
April 2014 - K1 Visa Approved
March 19, 2015 - Attended interview in Juarez. fiancée denied. Allowed to file for I-212 and 601 waivers
June 25, 2015 - 212 and 601 Waivers received at Phoenix lockbox and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center.
December 21, 2015 - Waivers Approved
December 28, 2015 - Instruction letter received. Request for passports and new medical.
February 1-3, 2016 - Trip to Juarez for new medical and submit passports to consulate.
February 5, 2016 - Medical documents and passports received at consulate.

February 12, 2016 - Passports with K1 Visa picked up from DHL in Tijuana.
February 22, 2016 - Entry into California through Otay Mesa POE without daughter who decided to stay in MX.
April 30, 2016 - Married!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP Process

June 1, 2016 - Mailed adjustment of status packet.
June 15, 2016 - NOA1 Received I-485, I-131, I-765
July 8, 2016 - Biometrics Appointment
July 25, 2016 I-485, I-131, I-765 Cases appeared on USCIS Website.

August 29, 2016 - EAD/AP Card received via USPS Priority Mail.

November 21, 2016 - Received text that Interview has been Scheduled for 12/21/16

December 21, 2016 - Interview in San Francisco

December 29, 2016 - AOS Approved, 

I-751 ROC -Process

December 6, 2018 - I-751 Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

January 28, 2018 - File receipt and extension letter received.

August, 2020 file transferred to be adjudicated with N-400

July 6,2021 Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco

August 3, 2021 ROC/ Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 ROC Approved

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 14, 2020 - N-400 filed

July 6, 2021 Received Notice of Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco, CA

August 3, 2021 Combination ROC/Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 Naturalization Approved

August 24, 2021 Oath Ceremony and Naturalization Certificate Issued

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

RFE sorry. RFIs are what we do at work when we need more info.

I just searched the other case #s for waivers submitted in the same day as ours. 2 approvals, 3 others received RFEs, 6 others still just say received. So they are definitely working on August now.

That is great news!! I'm hoping its a very simple and straight forward RFE for you. Have you gotten the letter yet? So glad you finally are seeing some movement!

Finally, the visa status of my fiancée and her daughter changed to "Issued" today. Just waiting for the tracking info from DHL. :dancing:

Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys just got the instruction letter from Embassy via Email....i m all ready to make an appointment. I will update u guys!!

Hey guys. Got back frm my second interview yesterday. Wasn't even asked one question. Just updated medical m police report and tax papers. Had to travel back on my passport told to fed ex it back for the visa. Nothing was asked

Timeline

Hey guys. Got back frm my second interview yesterday. Wasn't even asked one question. Just updated medical m police report and tax papers. Had to travel back on my passport told to fed ex it back for the visa. Nothing was asked

Oh that helps alot, i m going to the interview very soon ....so did they tell you that your visa is approved?

Yes they took all my updated information. All he said was ur waiver have been approved just need you to take ur finger prints raise right hand to say all my info is correct and said ok that's it ur done. Gave me a paper to send back with my passport and will receive it 5-7 days after they get it back along with the packet for the port entry. Not one question was asked about myself or my husband.

Timeline

Yes they took all my updated information. All he said was ur waiver have been approved just need you to take ur finger prints raise right hand to say all my info is correct and said ok that's it ur done. Gave me a paper to send back with my passport and will receive it 5-7 days after they get it back along with the packet for the port entry. Not one question was asked about myself or my husband.

Congrats.....i hope mine goes well too.....i have done ds260, my medical, i864 affidavit of support, last 3 years of taxes, my PCC, my birth certificate and my wifes birth certificate and our marriage certificate.....is there anything else i need to bring to the Embassy

They had copies for my birth certificate. My husbands and out marriage certificate. Call they needed was a new medical new police report and affidavit of support and 3 years tax returns n w2. And a new photo. That was it.

Timeline

They had copies for my birth certificate. My husbands and out marriage certificate. Call they needed was a new medical new police report and affidavit of support and 3 years tax returns n w2. And a new photo. That was it.

Ok thank u so much....i will call embassy!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you Jazzy for sharing this. What country? So happy for you! Congrats!

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.