2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Do you have to wait until ur past processing times?

Yes ... What day is yours?

Do you have to wait until ur past processing times?

Yes ... What day is yours?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

???

I am confused. I've noticed you make this comment frequently here and in other forums. You have no timeline completed. Are you awaiting a waiver decision?

Timeline

I just received a notification from USCIS saying Request for Evidence mailed out today Jan. 24, 2016…. I am not too sure what they will need but am very anxious to receive the instructions in the mail for what is needed. Has anyone else received a RFE lately???

July 1, 2013---------------I-130 Petition received USCIS

January 1, 2014-----------I-130 Approved

March 7,2014--------------AOS processing fee paid

April 15, 2014---------------IV fee paid

September 16, 2014--------NVC receives documents for visa interview

December 1, 2014----------Receive checklist cover letter

January 22, 2015------------NVC receives missing information

March 18, 2015--------------All required documentation received by NVC for interview

March 26, 2015--------------NVC informs us of interview date scheduled

May 13, 2015-----------------Biometrics appointment at 1pm

May 14, 2015-----------------Physical Exam

May 15, 2015-----------------Interview date at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico----Visa denied because of overstay

July 8, 2015-------------------Wavier I-601 received by USCIS at Nebraska Service Center

****Waiting for a positive response**** :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

***Update we were approved 01/14/16 I recieved the letter today from the consulate they mailed it out 01/20/16. We hv to return to Juarez to do another biometric screening (they are only good for 3-6 months is what the letter says) and to send our passport by dhl. I'll update as I get more info...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

***Update we were approved 01/14/16 I recieved the letter today from the consulate they mailed it out 01/20/16. We hv to return to Juarez to do another biometric screening (they are only good for 3-6 months is what the letter says) and to send our passport by dhl. I'll update as I get more info...

Hi.

Can you please tell what is your receipt date? Thanks.

Timeline

Hello, I am an avid reader of this page we are July 6 and still no waiver update from uscis. Wishing good luck to all of us.

Hi.

Can you please tell what is your receipt date? Thanks.

July 6

Timeline

According to this forum:

Receipt date: Approved:

June 18 Jan 21

June 25 Jan 22

July 06 Jan 14

When I check my case status I also check other cases to see if something is happening close to my case number. The case LIN......069 got in Nebraska in july 20 and got approved in dec 18. Then I check the case 070 that also got there in july 20, and nothing. I'm really confused about how it works.

According to this forum:

Receipt date: Approved:

June 18 Jan 21

June 25 Jan 22

July 06 Jan 14

When I check my case status I also check other cases to see if something is happening close to my case number. The case LIN......069 got in Nebraska in july 20 and got approved in dec 18. Then I check the case 070 that also got there in july 20, and nothing. I'm really confused about how it works.

From dec 18 to jan 26, they didn't work on the next case.

Timeline

Thanks for that. I can't follow immigrate2us site so I was wondering how it was going.

Well as I've over the past two years not much makes sense and there's no rhyme or reason. Adjudicators work at their own pace summer are faster than others. Some cases are more difficult than others. I heard that overstays are processed faster than criminal waivers. So there are a lot of variables.

There are 12 I-601 waivers ahead of my case number with the same receipt date. I don't know how many the receive in a day or how many adjudicators they have in staff. Are all waives processed at NSC? All the other service centers list 4 months for processing. NSC is the slowest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

It's not a biometric screening it's a medical exam I got clarification...

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called today and let my husband speak to them.They told us they are working on July 3 they say they are 26 days behind. I dont know what that means,because i saw so much different dates on here.they update the site Jan 12 and say they were working on July 3,If i called July 26 how could you stil be working on July 3.How can i check the number around me?.On their site i checked the numbers around me 8 and 9 approve but 7 is not looked at yet. 9 was received the same day as mine July 29 and was approved Oct 10.Dont know how NBSC work,s.

Timeline

I called today and let my husband speak to them.They told us they are working on July 3 they say they are 26 days behind. I dont know what that means,because i saw so much different dates on here.they update the site Jan 12 and say they were working on July 3,If i called July 26 how could you stil be working on July 3.How can i check the number around me?.On their site i checked the numbers around me 8 and 9 approve but 7 is not looked at yet. 9 was received the same day as mine July 29 and was approved Oct 10.Dont know how NBSC work,s.

What do you mean by you checked the numbers around you?? What does that mean

July 1, 2013---------------I-130 Petition received USCIS

January 1, 2014-----------I-130 Approved

March 7,2014--------------AOS processing fee paid

April 15, 2014---------------IV fee paid

September 16, 2014--------NVC receives documents for visa interview

December 1, 2014----------Receive checklist cover letter

January 22, 2015------------NVC receives missing information

March 18, 2015--------------All required documentation received by NVC for interview

March 26, 2015--------------NVC informs us of interview date scheduled

May 13, 2015-----------------Biometrics appointment at 1pm

May 14, 2015-----------------Physical Exam

May 15, 2015-----------------Interview date at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico----Visa denied because of overstay

July 8, 2015-------------------Wavier I-601 received by USCIS at Nebraska Service Center

****Waiting for a positive response**** :)

Timeline

This is why I know the LIN1591340069, receipt data july 20 was approved in dec 18, and it seems like after that they stop working on I601, because the number LIN1591340070, receipt date july 20 are still waiting. My receipt date is also july 20.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.