We Keep Receipts

Police officer brands Ferguson protesters 'rabid dogs'

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-brands-ferguson-protesters-rabid-dogs-033508734.html

Ferguson (United States) (AFP) - A police officer in Missouri was suspended Friday after he used Facebook to lash out at protesters condemning the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager by a white police officer.

Policeman did something stupid and his superiors took action.. Good.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What's the big deal about calling someone a "rabid dog"? Under the circumstances, not only is that comparatively mild and restrained, I think it fits the bill for some of the supposed "protesters".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What's the big deal about calling someone a "rabid dog"? Under the circumstances, not only is that comparatively mild and restrained, I think it fits the bill for some of the supposed "protesters".

Rabid dogs are shot. I don't think the protesters need to be shot.

Edited by eieio

Under the circumstances, not only is that comparatively mild and restrained, I think it fits the bill for some of the supposed "protesters".

really? i haven't heard anything about protestors killing and maiming indiscriminately in a crazed fury.

Someone talked about your reading comprehension and you were ready to hit the report button because you were deeply offended, but calling a person a rabid dog, which suggests they need to be killed, you have no problem with?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Rabid dogs are shot. I don't think the protesters need to be shot.

Pul-leeze, "rabid dogs" is just a metaphor. You are the one taking it further by saying those that use the term are implying they should be shot.

Someone talked about your reading comprehension and you were ready to hit the report button because you were deeply offended, but calling a person a rabid dog, which suggests they need to be killed, you have no problem with?

You can't let go of that reading comprehension thing, can you? Why don't you finally agree that personal attacks have no place here?

You get so offended when you perceive some bias against Muslims, and you think almost everything is tinged with racism. At least those aren't personally directed at you.

For the record, I do not believe protesters should be shot by any means. Looters/violent thugs - that's another story

Pul-leeze, "rabid dogs" is just a metaphor. You are the one taking it further by saying those that use the term are implying they should be shot.

You can't let go of that reading comprehension thing, can you? Why don't you finally agree that personal attacks have no place here?

You get so offended when you perceive some bias against Muslims, and you think almost everything is tinged with racism. At least those aren't personally directed at you.

For the record, I do not believe protesters should be shot by any means. Looters/violent thugs - that's another story

Rabid dogs might be a little over the top

How about vicious animals

really? i haven't heard anything about protestors killing and maiming indiscriminately in a crazed fury.

I think I saw a few of them foaming at the mouth.

Agreed. But I take the term "rabid dogs" to mean a wild, crazy person, nothing more.

Well, well, we're on the same page. :lol:

I find it funny that you were literally about to start shedding tears at a jab most folks would have brushed off, yet being called an animal that is killed without any question acceptable.

When someone calls me a murderer, terrorist, or acid thrower, or how that I have a low IQ because I'm black, I take offense to that. And those were aimed at me personally.

i have so so many comments in regards to this gif. alas none are family friendly.

Please PM me :content:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg