2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi stanko

Did u submit Ur papers in nvc ?

Send original papers or photocopies .

Plz reply

NVC should received my IV & AOS papers at august 13th, but i didn't received scan date e-mail from them yet, someone says that they send scan date e-mail 5 to 7 days after they actually get it. By the way, i sended all photocopies. Originals and photocopies u should bring to the interview, that's how i get it after hours and hours of reading this site and NVC instruction...Good luck, mate..

And if i don't get scan date e-mail until august 20th, i will call them right away to check where r my docs..

Timeline

Guys, according to USPS tracking - NVC received our petition at august 13th, last thursday....i called NVC today at opening, rep. said that they didn`t received anything....what to do? Thanks.

Timeline

Guys, according to USPS tracking - NVC received our AOS & IV package at august 13th, last thursday....i called NVC today at opening, rep. said that they didn`t received anything....what to do? Thanks.

Timeline

hi stanko

i just want to know is there any email comes to fill up iv fee.after completing ds 261 and AOS

Hello,

I 've got IV fee mail (after submitting DS261 and paying AOS) at july 23rd and under IV tab fee it says PAY NOW at july 26th, so 3 days after IV fee mail...i payed at july 26th and filed DS260 at august 2nd...hope it help..

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi Stanko

in IV tab fee, it shows pay now but my agent says he is waiting for email.2 wks ago i completed ds 261 and AOS

when did u fill up ds260 and AOS

Timeline

Hey buddy, i am my own attorney (by proffession i am tennis coach), i choose myself as agent in DS261 and i pay right away online and everything went fine - so, it's your call...if attorney say wait, than wait...Good Luck!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks Stanko.

one more question which documents we need to submit like marriage certificate,birth certificate ,do we need pcc and photos too to submit.

Timeline

Hi stanko!

What do u mean by scan date?

Good luck.

Scan date is date when NVC officialy receive your docs. So, couple days after, they send u email with scan date info and that they need 30 days for review...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.