Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Interview shedul is not rec. But cC allredy mail rec in june 2014

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My question is to RafaoNY that when u get ur coa and when it complete

Like i said, i have no answer for NVC since 2014. My case it´s not completed... That´s ridiculous.

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

seriously u r waiting since 18 months dont u ask to nvc that why they r doing this its not fair Edited by neel99

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Sometime i feel, that i am cursed...all these waiting...CC...and now facing another big wait...neverending suffering..

Did you call them, what they say? Whu u wait 14 months?

Like i said, i have no answer for NVC since 2014. My case it´s not completed... That´s ridiculous.

Did you call them, why is not completed?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dont know what is happening the nvc rep told me that my case completed on 21 october but i didnt recieve any email yet

what is rec.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sometime i feel, that i am cursed...all these waiting...CC...and now facing another big wait...neverending suffering..

Did you call them, what they say? Whu u wait 14 months?

Did you call them, why is not completed?

I have to call every day, but they don´t know where is my documents. And i got the confirmation delivery from USPS. I am very upset with NVC.

Category F3

Priority Date 20/08/2004

Case Completed 29/04/2016
Interview Letter 29/06/2016
Interview 03/08/2016

Country Brazil

In God we trust!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.