Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

well my friends I was right... all that are remaining are receiving the dreaded RFE's... mine just came in!! lol someone touched my freaking petition!!!! can't wait for that letter to move the process on

Timeline

do you all think my RFE is because i sent an affadavit of support I864? lol i thought i had to. i also sent copies of my w-2 three year's worth. i sent a photo copy of my birth certificate not the original... think that could be the issue? I KNOW i signed and dated everything so... wondering what it could be?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

do you all think my RFE is because i sent an affadavit of support I864? lol i thought i had to. i also sent copies of my w-2 three year's worth. i sent a photo copy of my birth certificate not the original... think that could be the issue? I KNOW i signed and dated everything so... wondering what it could be?

I've yet to hear of getting a RFE for having TOO much info. I doubt it is due to your financial info.

Maybe you're getting a RFE for one of their own mistakes (such as they lost the copy of your birth certificate). There are certainly plenty of people on here that have had that experience. Or maybe your intent to marry was too vague? That's another common issue.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

did you send intent to marry?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

well my friends I was right... all that are remaining are receiving the dreaded RFE's... mine just came in!! lol someone touched my freaking petition!!!! can't wait for that letter to move the process

I have not been able to post since I joined until today. I have been following this forum religiously and I really appreciated the support given. I am scared now that I am going to get the dreaded RFE; my NOA1 was on April 17th too. This process has really shown me how to wait patiently and try to stay positive and optimistic. Still waiting to hear from them. Hopefully it's an approval. Stay positive everyone

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I called NVC yesterday and the women said they weren't showing a receipt of my file in their system. I haven't received an update from USCIS either saying it was transferred. I'm going to try and call back next week. At that point it will have been 3 weeks since I received the NOA2.

Congratulations to all recent approvals and those that will be approved tonight! :)

I was approved 09/15 and received hardcopy of NOA2 on 9/20. I too am waiting to hear from NVC, but doesn't look like it will be anytime soon. :crying::ranting::cry::cry: :cry:

Timeline

all. quuestion, to file the 129F, do you have to have been dating for two years or more OR do you and your future spouse have to have met at least a certain amount of times? I think I am confused at that question.

Timeline

i did send an intent to marry but it said something like this

To Whom It May Concern:

I (full name) intend to marry (full name of fiance) within the 90 days of being allowed entrance into the United States.

something like that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

all. quuestion, to file the 129F, do you have to have been dating for two years or more OR do you and your future spouse have to have met at least a certain amount of times? I think I am confused at that question.

It doesn't matter if you have been together for six months or ten years, you need to have met in the last 2 years to file the I-129f

Sent : 04/16/2014

Received : 04/21/2014

NOA1: 04/23/2014

Alien registration number : 04/28/2014

event.png

Timeline

I mailed my RFE back with documents today. The form came with a letter that said "documents missing for I130 application! I filed K i129f not I130! I called and spoke to a level two officer who said "note the mistake and lost documents on your cover letter". He said "I can't say they 'lost' your birth certificate but things happen. Ask them to compensate for your lost time by expediting". So I put his words in my cover letter...politely. Hang in there guys...maybe they are breaking In a load of newly hired adjudicators?

I-129F sent:04/01/2014

Package Accepted:04/14/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):04/17/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):04/20/2014

Case Transferred: 08/11/2014, again 8/19/2014

Case Transferred: 09/13/2014

RFE Received: 9/19 email & text, post 9/22
RFE Returned: 9/24, rec'd by USCIS 9/26

NOA2(Email&Text): 10/06/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received): 10/09/2014

NVC Arrived:

NVC Left:

Medical Date:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Faxed or emailed:

Packet 4 Received:

Packet 4 Faxed or Emailed:

Interview(Approved):

Visa in Hand:

Timeline

we have seen each other several times along with him meeting my parents and family members and I some of his.

another question everyone. I live in North Carolina. will the RFE come from California or Texas and, how long will it take roughly to get the letter? 7-10 business days maybe? What have been experiences?

Timeline

My RFE came from Cali and I had to sensibly back there. Transfer from tx.

I-129F sent:04/01/2014

Package Accepted:04/14/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):04/17/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):04/20/2014

Case Transferred: 08/11/2014, again 8/19/2014

Case Transferred: 09/13/2014

RFE Received: 9/19 email & text, post 9/22
RFE Returned: 9/24, rec'd by USCIS 9/26

NOA2(Email&Text): 10/06/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received): 10/09/2014

NVC Arrived:

NVC Left:

Medical Date:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Faxed or emailed:

Packet 4 Received:

Packet 4 Faxed or Emailed:

Interview(Approved):

Visa in Hand:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

well my friends I was right... all that are remaining are receiving the dreaded RFE's... mine just came in!! lol someone touched my freaking petition!!!! can't wait for that letter to move the process on

Lol, welcome to the club! :dancing: But it does feel good that they actually touched your file yes?

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.