Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just received a Case Status Information email and my heart started beating fast. I thought, "Approval or RFE?? Please be approval!!" Alas, it was yet another e-mail telling me my case was transferred on August 11th. Third notification about the transfer I've received. Thanks USCIS! /sarcasm

I just got the same thing. Got all f-ing excited cuz I got a text & that's what it was. That's cruel...

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Timeline

I just received a notice that our case was transferred again?! What!?

It's a repeat. Mine has the august 11th date. Must be a glitch. Maybe they sent us all the wrong notice & we are all actually approved. I want to cry. That text was just mean...

Although, when I log in with my user name, it now has the last update as being 9/8/14 whereas before it was 8/11/14 (still saying transferred on 8/11). Oh god I hope this means noa2 soon...

Edited by Julie+Matt

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It is indeed very strange what is happening. I am an early April filer (NOA April 4th) and have NOT been transferred yet today I saw that my case has "been updated" with today's date. No change other than it says it was "updated" today. ????? Any thoughts?!?

Timeline

It says on the bottom (when logged in) that if you receive a message, see your "last date processed" date has changed but there is no status change, it means it's being processed (at least that's how I interpreted it) so...I'm hoping. Good lord I want to cry.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think all of us will see some decisions or something this week or early next! I am getting excited guys! my priority date is next Wednesday, 5 months baby!!!!! LOL. Also, question, I moved Late July and immediately updated my address with USCIS online. Do you think that they can screw up and send my important paper work to old address despite updating records? LOL I wonder truly why I never received my transfer notice. Do you think they will just look at your initial application the addy on that and mail you your answer or be bright and see if there any changes of address or anything? *worried*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I just got the same thing. Got all f-ing excited cuz I got a text & that's what it was. That's cruel...

Just got the same txt. This is cruel indeed. What's going on????? :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.