Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Does anyone know when or what time (or times) of the day they update the "My case status" page?

It is pretty excruciating to see myself checking that every hour (or less). :crying:

K1 Visa

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? YES

I-129F Sent : 2014-04-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-04-29

NOA2 : 2014-09-12

NVC Received Case: 2014-09-30

NVC Case Number: 2014-10-02

Interview: 2014-11-25

Visa Received: 2014-12-11

POE: 2014-12-12

EAD, AP & AOS Filled: 2015-01-20

NOA EAD, AP & AOS: 2015-01-23

EAD & AP Approved Date: 2015-03-21

EAD & AP Card Received: 2015-04-28

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case Received: 2015-06-10

AOS Approval: 2015-09-01

Welcome Notice Received: 2015-09-04

Greencard Received: 2015-09-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Seeing approvals starting for people who have benn trasferred, makes me turn obsessed... I think I am checking my emails and USCIS's account 1000000 times per day :jest:

Am I the only one?

By the way, I didn't get the hard copy of transfer yet.... somebody else?

I am the same lol!! Constantly checking!! I received my hard copy days after I was transferred... I'm waiting so impatiently!!! Lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Seeing approvals starting for people who have benn trasferred, makes me turn obsessed... I think I am checking my emails and USCIS's account 1000000 times per day :jest:

Am I the only one?

By the way, I didn't get the hard copy of transfer yet.... somebody else?

Still no hard copy either. Received processing notification on 8/19.

Timeline

Congrats! Hopeful we get ours this week. The trip home from England yesterday was awful & that would be amazing news (my flight from DC got cancelled & my parents had to drive down to pick me up. Way too long of a day...wandering the airport in a wreck carrying a teddy bear lol)

I'm going to England next Friday... I really want to hear something before I go or at least come back.. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.. I'm hoping I will at least have some positive need before I return <3

Edited by mandaandcharlie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The second transfer mail I got was the 19th, and then approval on the 26th. Given that timeframe I expect all transfers will be done in the next week or two.

I think this is wishful thinking and maybe giving some false hope. While I wish I could say I think we'll be approved within the next two weeks, I think that's really too soon to expect it. Approvals are definitely coming in but not that quickly. There were a lot transferred. More than we know of. And our case hasn't been touched since the 19th. I hope within a month we have news.

04/23/2014- Mailed I-129F petition

04/24/2014- Arrived at Dallas lockbox

04/29/2014- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1: routed to Texas Service Center

05/01/2014- Received NOA1 hardcopy, Alien Registration # changed

08/08/2014- Text & email saying we were transferred to another center (from TSC to CSC)

09/22/2014- Received electronic NOA2 dated 9/19/2014

12/16/2014- Medical Exam

12/17/2014- Interview: APPROVED

01/17/2015- POE-Houston

03/07/2015- Got married!

03/26/2015- Mailed off Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document & Advanced Parole

04/06/2015- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1 for all three

04/13/2015- Received NOA1 hardcopies for all three dated 4/3/2015
04/18/2015- Received NOA for biometrics appointment dated 4/10/2015

04/28/2015- Biometrics appointment in Houston

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Does anyone know when or what time (or times) of the day they update the "My case status" page?

It is pretty excruciating to see myself checking that every hour (or less). :crying:

In my case, it has been in the evening (East Coast time).

I think this is wishful thinking and maybe giving some false hope. While I wish I could say I think we'll be approved within the next two weeks, I think that's really too soon to expect it. Approvals are definitely coming in but not that quickly. There were a lot transferred. More than we know of. And our case hasn't been touched since the 19th. I hope within a month we have news.

Yes, I agree completely. This afternoon I checked the 5 cases above and below my SRC #. All said the same as mine: transferred, and still in initial review. Also looking at the timelines here yesterday, I only saw a couple of us transfers who have been approved. While my heart is hoping it will be in the next few days, my logical side of the brain is reminding me it hasn't even yet crossed the 5-month mark.

Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes, I agree completely. This afternoon I checked the 5 cases above and below my SRC #. All said the same as mine: transferred, and still in initial review. Also looking at the timelines here yesterday, I only saw a couple of us transfers who have been approved. While my heart is hoping it will be in the next few days, my logical side of the brain is reminding me it hasn't even yet crossed the 5-month mark.

Are they actually in order like that? So if my case ends with "1234" the one before me is "1233" and the one after me is "1235"? Are you sure they do them in order of number sequence? My sense is telling me that's not true...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Just hang in there guys. You will all be approved in time, i promise. I know it is hard to sit and wait and check the forums and the uscis website everyday but just try to keep yourself busy and one day you will be pleasantly surprised!

Edited by TheFoxxy

11/18/2013 - Filed I-129F
11/25/2013 - NOA1 text/email received
05/01/2014 - NOA2 text/Email received
06/18/2014 - Interview - Approved
07/31/2014 - Point of Entry
10/17/2014 - Married
10/23/2014 - Filed AOS/EAD/AP
11/07/2014 - 3x NOA1 text/emails received

12/05/2014 - Biometrics

12/22/2014 - EAD/AP Approved

01/02/2015 - EAD/AP Card Received

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Tks.

Let's try to be patient :clock:

Just hang in there guys. You will all be approved in time, i promise. I know it is hard to sit and wait and check the forums and the uscis website everyday but just try to keep yourself busy and one day you will be pleasantly surprised!

I really hope so !!!

It's good to see in your timeline that at least after NOA2 things moved quicker for you.

Edited by GJF

K1 Visa

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? YES

I-129F Sent : 2014-04-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-04-29

NOA2 : 2014-09-12

NVC Received Case: 2014-09-30

NVC Case Number: 2014-10-02

Interview: 2014-11-25

Visa Received: 2014-12-11

POE: 2014-12-12

EAD, AP & AOS Filled: 2015-01-20

NOA EAD, AP & AOS: 2015-01-23

EAD & AP Approved Date: 2015-03-21

EAD & AP Card Received: 2015-04-28

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case Received: 2015-06-10

AOS Approval: 2015-09-01

Welcome Notice Received: 2015-09-04

Greencard Received: 2015-09-08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Are they actually in order like that? So if my case ends with "1234" the one before me is "1233" and the one after me is "1235"? Are you sure they do them in order of number sequence? My sense is telling me that's not true...

No, they don't do it in order like that. My point was if a couple higher than my # had been completed and a couple below had, I would be starting to get anxious and wonder "When will it be me?" Instead, it makes me think, "Great, everyone else is in the same boat." The sample size is way too small to be statistically significant, but I just did it to procrastinate at work a little today.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Timeline

If you think about it, all the F-1 are bunched together so the numbers are assigned at the same time as they are assigned to a worker. So if one worker was behind and 10 of their petitions are transferred then they will all be transferred together, and likely approved around the same time. So in theory ones the ones around you begin to get approved, yours should be soon too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I checked online today and the wording has changed. It used to say something about my case being transferred to my local office but now it says, " The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you"

I'm hoping this means they are actually looking at my case now and I can expect a decision soon. However, before getting my hopes up I wanted to check with people here to make sure my thinking is correct.

I appreciate anyone's help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I checked online today and the wording has changed. It used to say something about my case being transferred to my local office but now it says, " The I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you"

I'm hoping this means they are actually looking at my case now and I can expect a decision soon. However, before getting my hopes up I wanted to check with people here to make sure my thinking is correct.

I appreciate anyone's help.

hey

i received that not the 19th of august

it means the service centre received the transferred petition..

Timeline

I had to call immigration and ask where my papers were transferred as I never received the hard copy ..... Sad! I was told they were in California . I also was told Texas is still severely backed up.... I hope it speeds up for those who have been waiting so long .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.