Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NOA1 from end of April, transfered to CSC the August 15th and yesterday ...

Post Decision Activity

On August 21, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and révocations.

Congratulations...lets keep those approvals coming. I'm so excited!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

OMG I just accidentally clicked on the June filers thread and the ones at CSC are complaining because they haven't been approved! Seriously. June. What's worse is there are still June filers being approved (several from yesterday alone) which means someone is still doing the June petitions at CSC. I promised I wouldn't be one of those who harped on people who just filed complaining about their wait because I used to be one of those people who just filed too and unhappy with the wait. But when they're complaining because they haven't gotten their speedy 60 day approval...that makes me mad. There's several who even filed for expedites already. Ugh.

04/23/2014- Mailed I-129F petition

04/24/2014- Arrived at Dallas lockbox

04/29/2014- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1: routed to Texas Service Center

05/01/2014- Received NOA1 hardcopy, Alien Registration # changed

08/08/2014- Text & email saying we were transferred to another center (from TSC to CSC)

09/22/2014- Received electronic NOA2 dated 9/19/2014

12/16/2014- Medical Exam

12/17/2014- Interview: APPROVED

01/17/2015- POE-Houston

03/07/2015- Got married!

03/26/2015- Mailed off Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document & Advanced Parole

04/06/2015- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1 for all three

04/13/2015- Received NOA1 hardcopies for all three dated 4/3/2015
04/18/2015- Received NOA for biometrics appointment dated 4/10/2015

04/28/2015- Biometrics appointment in Houston

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still no hard copy of the transfer today. I called customer service and she said she still showed it at TSC. She was very rude when I asked about the hardcopy and if it moved to CSC.

Frustrated now :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Still no hard copy of the transfer today. I called customer service and she said she still showed it at TSC. She was very rude when I asked about the hardcopy and if it moved to CSC.

Frustrated now :(

What does the USCIS website tells you?

2014-05-08 Sent I-129f
2014-05-12 I-129f received
2014-05-15 Received NOA1 email
2014-05-19 Received NOA1 hardcopy
2014-09-10 NOA2 Approved
2014-09-30 Package Left from NVC
2014-10-06 Received by Embassy
2014-10-31 Interview, Approved.
2014-11-03 Picked up visa.
2014-12-25 POE Ft. Lauderdale

2015-01-02 Wedding

---AOS---

2015-01-09 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

2015-01-12 AOS package received

2015-01-14 Email received: Case accepted and routed

2015-01-15 Check cashed

2015-01-20 Received NOAs in the mail

2015-02-07 Received Biometrics letter in the mail

2015-02-19 Biometrics Appt in Raleigh office.

2015-03-13 EAD and AP approved

2015-03-19 EAD and AP sent

2015-03-21 Received EAD/AP combo card

2015-03-26 Received 2nd Biometrics appointment for Charlotte office

2015-04-08 2nd Biometrics

2015-06-15 Received NPIW dated 06-11

2015-08-01 Green Card Approved

2015-08-03 Welcome Letter Mailed

2015-08-07 Welcome Letter Received

2015-08-22 Card Mailed

2015-08-26 Card Received

2015-11-20 Enlisted in the USMC

2016-02-16 Shipping date to bootcamp

Timeline

What does the USCIS website tells you?

That I was transferred on 8/11 and they started processing it (wherever there is) on 8/19.

I've noticed in the past the first line of customer service you get isn't always that knowledgable. So I'm hoping that is what is going on.

She was basically like you'll get a letter in the mail and tried to push me off the phone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I received emails and texts that my case was tranferred on 8/11. I never received a hard copy. Ive called USCIS 2 times trying to figure out where it has been transferred (First time was Monday, second time was just a few minutes ago). They could not tell me where the case was transferred. The person on Monday told me it was my local USCIS office, which would be in NC. I told him that can't possibly be the case, since I know so much from my fellow VJ-ers. I asked for a Tier 2 representative to call me back with more info. He seemed super offended and said "Im not even sure if they will allow me to put in this request." Eventually he did put in the request and he said it will take 3-5 business days to get back to me.

I got another text Monday at midnight with another notification that the case was transferred and being processed at "a" USCIS office, no longer my "local" USCIS office, but still no hard copy and still no info about WHERE we were transferred.

I called again this morning to see if they would have more info. Nope. Still cant tell me where it was transferred. Agent this morning was much nicer, though. I told her I never received a hard copy, she said I probably won't until the new service center needs something from me or makes a decision. Maybe Ill hear back from a TIer 2 on Monday. We will see. Its hard to see all these approvals and not even know where our case is - even though Im super happy for them!

Hope to hear something soon. I wanted to update my timeline but I cant even say where my case was transferred!

FYI - My NOA1 receive date was 4/1/14 and NOA1 notice date was 4/3/14. Not sure which date I should use. Thanks for all the help VJ. Its been much easier not having to go through this alone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

That I was transferred on 8/11 and they started processing it (wherever there is) on 8/19.

I've noticed in the past the first line of customer service you get isn't always that knowledgable. So I'm hoping that is what is going on.

She was basically like you'll get a letter in the mail and tried to push me off the phone.

Thanks for the update. I wasn't inclined to call USCIS and your post certainly hasn't inspired me to change my mind.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I was also transferred on 08/11 and received another email on 08/19 stating my petitions was being process. I have not received a hard copy to where my file was transferred to, however I am not so much worried about that seeing how most from Texas a getting transferred to California. I also have issues in receiving my mail and have been dealing with the post office. I hope to hear something soon, but August 17th makes 4 months that I filed. The website does say it estimates 5 months ..well 6 now if case is still @ Texas Center. I will be happy with an approval at 6 months. Good Luck to all. :content:

I got awesome news, last night August 21st I got my NOA2 approval, I was transferred to Csc about 10 days ago, hope the same for everyone else.

Congrats!!! I am happy to see all of these approvals after the Transfer. I was transfered on 8-11 and I am excited to see that you and many others were approved already. It gives us a lot of hope.!!

Congrats again !!!!

AOS Timeline (L)

March 23: Marriage

June 10: Mailed AOS via USPS 2 day priority delivery

June 12: USCIS Received paperwork

June 17: NOA1-Text messages confirming AP/EAD and AOS

June 23: NOA1- Hard copy AP/EAD and AOS

June 27: Biometrics Letter in the mail for July 7th

July 7: Biometrics Appointment

August 21: EAD Approval (Email Notification)

August 24: AP Approval (Email Notification)

August 25: Hard Copy NOA2 Received for EAD/AP

August 25: EAD/AP Card is Mailed/Document Production

August 28: EAD/AP Combo Card Received

October 8: AOS update: Card/ Document production (NO NPIW letter or Interview)

October 9: AOS "Decision"

October 13: Notice to Conditional Permanent Resident Alien letter received

October 19: Green card delivered :-)

Timeline

I got awesome news, last night August 21st I got my NOA2 approval, I was transferred to Csc about 10 days ago, hope the same for everyone else.

congratulations!! When did you get your NOA1?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.