Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Is that the number what starts with SRS?

The SRC number is your file number which indicates TSC as your service center. WAC is for CSC. You won't know your ARN at this point.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello friends!

Our case has also been transferred to a local service centre.

We are April 1st filers.

Our lawyer told us that in a couple of weeks we will receive a mail that will tell us the further steps, and which documents to be presented.

Hope to hear good news for all of us soon!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello friends!

Our case has also been transferred to a local service centre.

We are April 1st filers.

Our lawyer told us that in a couple of weeks we will receive a mail that will tell us the further steps, and which documents to be presented.

Hope to hear good news for all of us soon!

When were you notified? Many folks are still wondering if they will be transferred so I was wondering if the date is different than the 2 so far (8/8 and 8/11) Thanks.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Mesquite, TX

The SRC number is your file number which indicates TSC as your service center. WAC is for CSC. You won't know your ARN at this point.

I got message that we got transferred I don`t know where As I read earlier in this forum it shows for Mesquite, TX? Is it true?

We still didn`t get ARN Is it normal? We sent our petition on 22 May

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Yes, I can guess that any little info is so important for all of us. :)

Below you can see our dates;

04/01/2014 - NOA 1
04/10/2014 - Alien registration number changed
08/11/2104 - Case Transferred to local USCIS for further processing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My fiance gave me his account to use so I have been reading and reading.

This will be updated new news for everyone. I was a May filer for the I-129f and also received the same transfer notice as everyone. I received the August 8 transfer to the local office update but received the letter this morning in the mail already that we have been transferred to CALIFORNIA!!! This may be fantastic news!!!!! We are sooooooo excited! I thought this might give a ray of sunshine to all of you or most of you :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Edit: posted on wrong thread.

Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi everyone

So nice to find this forum, I see I am not the only one worrying about K1

We got NAO 1 on April 8 2014

(in meantime my fiancee changed address once).

August 11 2014 I got the notice :we transferred your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), to your local USCIS Office for further processing.

We thought it was going to be long time before i can do the medocal exam and then interview so im going to visit my fiancee in september.. Now ill see if i m able to finish everything before ;) but i dont think so

I red that once you have the NAO 2 , it goes to my (the alien) US consular in Belgium then they send me a package and then you can make the appointment for medical (that will probably not be the first week..) , so i think at the end i still can go visit my boyfriend :)

wishing all the best for everyone

Timeline

WOW So all the transfered there are going to CALIFORNIA :dancing::clock:

Happy news! I think we may be one of the first to give the official service center where ours was sent. I couldn't hold in this excitement!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I'll just wait the physical mail. Not point to me become stressed before know for sure where.

Yeah, Im lazy like that lolz.

hey there,

i got NOA 1 also on april8th

But how do you see the alien registration number?

sarah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My fiance gave me his account to use so I have been reading and reading.

This will be updated new news for everyone. I was a May filer for the I-129f and also received the same transfer notice as everyone. I received the August 8 transfer to the local office update but received the letter this morning in the mail already that we have been transferred to CALIFORNIA!!! This may be fantastic news!!!!! We are sooooooo excited! I thought this might give a ray of sunshine to all of you or most of you :)

Thanks for sharing that information! I am also a May filer (late May) and received the notification 3 days after you, so it seems likely that many of us are going to California. I'm looking out for my letter, then I'll let you guys know for sure!

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

I hope so too So what about Mesquite, TX?

From how I read the letter I received in the mail, it was sent from TSC to the CSC which gave the Mesquite address at the bottom. Thinks things may be moving along quite swiftly now.

Thanks for sharing that information! I am also a May filer (late May) and received the notification 3 days after you, so it seems likely that many of us are going to California. I'm looking out for my letter, then I'll let you guys know for sure!

I received this letter in less than a full week! I was expecting maybe a couple of weeks but less than a week. Just wow!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.