Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We received NOA2 on Sept. 24, and the paper copy of NOA2 about 5 days later. Still no word from NVC.

I tried to call NVC today but their number is busy... #######. So I emailed them... has anyone had success communicated with them by email? Curious if it will take something crazy like 10 days for an email response.

It will definitely take them that long if not longer. I emailed them before and got an answer by phone faster that email. I would keep trying. I called first thing in the morning - 7am (central time) my time.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

JUST GOT APPROVED WOW !!!! we are both so excited !!!

RFE 9/27

NOA2 10//9

All of us with RFE's there getting them done quickly hang in there yours is coming .

Congratulations!!!!! ? hoping for mine soon, haha

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Bad news: NVC still doesn't have my file.

Good news: I talked to a very helpful person on the phone. He told me that they should have received my case awhile ago, and asked me to send me a copy of my NOA2 to them, so they could contact USCIS on my behalf. He's pretty sure USCIS messed up- big surprise.

While I'm not too happy that's been almost a MONTH since my NOA2 and NVC hasn't received my file, nice to know at least someone at NVC has confirmed my worry and offered to assist in dealing with the hellish agency that is USCIS. :)

So if any of you are in a similar situation, you should ask NVC to reach out to USCIS on your behalf. While most NVC people will tell you wait 5 weeks, I'd say start getting pushy after 4 weeks...

Wow, it should have definitely been there by now. I'm sorry to hear that this is taking so long, but atleast you were able to speak with someone helpful.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

Hi All...!!

My petition got approved today...and yup its my b'day too!! LOL...didn't know USCIS was waiting to present me this way :D

Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday!! Definitely a great birthday present to receive ;)

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey all

my fiancee called the NVC today and she waited one hour then she talked to them. they got the case at NVC today and they gave her our case number.

congratulations to all recent approval and good luck to every one still waiting-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank you everyone for your heartfelt b'day wishes!! Means so much :)

Congratulations to new approvals and I pray all pending RFEs convert to approvals asap!! Good Luck Friends!

K-1 Visa Timeline!

I-129F Sent : 05\10\2014

I-129F NOA1 :05\27/2014

Alien Registration No changed : 06\02\2014

Transferred from Texas SC to California Service Centre : 08\11\2014

Petition Approved by USCIS : 08\10\2014

I-129f NOA2 :

Timeline

SMJA

Has your file made it to Nigeria yet ? If so how long did it take ?

And did you send a bank letter ?

Hi,

I definitely believe it is there now, although my fiancé hasn't received notification about it yet. I know it takes a little bit of time to process in their system once received. But I have been tracking packages through DHL and since the date the NVC website updated that it was "IN Transit" I have seen a few packages delivered, one as recent as today, so I believe mine was in one of the deliveries. NVC assigned my case number on 10/1, than on 10/3 the website said it was IN TRANSIT. So I would estimate turn around time to be about 1 week.

I'm sending my documents to my fiance next week, but for the Affidavit of Support I'm sending a statement from my employer, a bank letter, my 2013 tax returns, and my W2 stubs from the last three years. It's probably more than what I need to send, but I'd rather he have more than enough than not enough.

What about you? Has your case arrived/left NVC yet?

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Good News!! Back home tonight, got the packet 4!! Interview date is Oct. 29,.2014 .... after transferred, and received the NOA2, things move alot quicker than i thought, finally to the end of the process!

Tmr have to call and make appointment for the medical check ... happy happy ... cant wait to send message to my fiance .. hehe...

ROC Timeline

Oct. 25, 2017:  Sent ROC package via USPS

Oct. 27, 2017:  Package well delivered

Nov. 01, 2017:  Cheque cleared

Nov. 02, 2017:  Received the NOA by mail.  The date printed on NOA is 10/27/2017.

AOS,EAD & AP for K1

June 08, 2015: Sent AOS package via FedEx
June 09, 2015: Received
June 11, 2015: NOA1 email/sms
June 18, 2015: NOA1 hard copies received
July 01, 2015: Biometrics appointment

Aug. 28, 2015: EAD & AP Received

Jan. 16, 2016: Green Card being produced

Timeline

I hope I'm not stealing this person's thunder but I see that Texasav8r got approved yesterday. Woohooo Congratulations Texasav8r!!! I'm soooooo elated for you, as if it was my own case :).

Thank you for starting this thread which has helped most of us that are now following it. I certainly wish you all the best and a quick turn around for the remainder of this process.

Edited by SMJA

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Hi,

I definitely believe it is there now, although my fiancé hasn't received notification about it yet. I know it takes a little bit of time to process in their system once received. But I have been tracking packages through DHL and since the date the NVC website updated that it was "IN Transit" I have seen a few packages delivered, one as recent as today, so I believe mine was in one of the deliveries. NVC assigned my case number on 10/1, than on 10/3 the website said it was IN TRANSIT. So I would estimate turn around time to be about 1 week.

I'm sending my documents to my fiance next week, but for the Affidavit of Support I'm sending a statement from my employer, a bank letter, my 2013 tax returns, and my W2 stubs from the last three years. It's probably more than what I need to send, but I'd rather he have more than enough than not enough.

What about you? Has your case arrived/left NVC yet?[/quote

Thank you so much we just got our approval last night.. I had just visited my fiancé at the end of August in Nigeria . And I carried a lot of paperwork over with me such as tax returns . I do know I have to mail the affidavit of support. employment letter. But I wasn't sure about the bank letter as I've read different things some people send it. and some don't.

If you can pls keep me posted on the process there in Lagos

Thanks so much !

Timeline

Thank you so much we just got our approval last night.. I had just visited my fiancé at the end of August in Nigeria . And I carried a lot of paperwork over with me such as tax returns . I do know I have to mail the affidavit of support. employment letter. But I wasn't sure about the bank letter as I've read different things some people send it. and some don't.

If you can pls keep me posted on the process there in Lagos

Thanks so much !

OK, Congratulations on your approval! I haven't seen my fiancé since January, that's the last time I visited Nigeria. I hope you enjoyed your trip. And yea, that was a good idea to bring over your paperwork, especially since your NOA2 was just around the corner. At the beginning of this process, before I even mailed my I-129F I spoke with a Justice of the Peace who has given advice to other Nigerian couples going through this process. He told me to obtain the bank statement along with my employment letter and a few other things, so since that time I made up my mind to get those things after USCIS approved our petition.

I will definitely keep you posted on our process and definitely keep me posted on yours!

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It will definitely take them that long if not longer. I emailed them before and got an answer by phone faster that email. I would keep trying. I called first thing in the morning - 7am (central time) my time.

FINALLY was able to get through the NVC after about a dozen times calling and getting a busy signal. Waited on hold for 35 minutes just for them to tell me, 2 and half weeks after NOA2, they still don't have the case. It can take up to 30 days to send from one agency to the other. And then 5 days for them to send it to the Embassy in Paris.

CMON OBAMA!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.