Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yes, it is on the bottom of the blue RFE letter.

Thanks a lot. But my finance got email today. Uscis received my doc and they are reviewing now...

2014/04/19: I 129F sent

2014/04/23: Noa1.

2014/10/15: NOA2

2014/11/14: casenumber

2015/01/15: interview

2015/01/27: visa inhand

2015/02/27: enter US.

2015/03/01: got married license

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got an update that uscis received my request for evidence and are reviewing it. Glad it made it there safely. I mailed it oct 4th and they received it oct 8. Coming from east coast to west coast

Same here.

Best regards.

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Sep/27/2024 -- Oath Ceremony and Certificate of Naturalization issued.  (Journey over!) 

Oct/03/2024 --  We received the physical letter from SSA with the updated SSN card. 

Oct/15/2024 --  We received the physical letter from  NC DMV with my NC Real ID card. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks marita! Let's hope we get stoves this month!

Your welcome!, yeah lets cross fingers! Everything will be ok, you will see :)

Hugs.

May/29/2024 -- N-400 submitted online.

May/29/2024 -- NOA 1 released online.

May/29/2024 -- Biometrics Reuse letter released online. 

Jun/03/2024 -- Received the Biometrics Reuse letter in our mailbox at home.

July/21/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled. 

July 26/2024-- We received the physical letter with the notice that the N-400 interview was scheduled.

Sep/05/2024 -- N-400 Interview (passed!)

Sep/05/2024 -- Oath Ceremony will be scheduled. 

Sep/06/2024 -- We got an email with the notice that the Oath Ceremony was scheduled. 

Sep/17/2024 -- We received the physical letter with the info about the Oath Ceremony. 

Sep/27/2024 -- Oath Ceremony and Certificate of Naturalization issued.  (Journey over!) 

Oct/03/2024 --  We received the physical letter from SSA with the updated SSN card. 

Oct/15/2024 --  We received the physical letter from  NC DMV with my NC Real ID card. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Bad news: NVC still doesn't have my file.

Good news: I talked to a very helpful person on the phone. He told me that they should have received my case awhile ago, and asked me to send me a copy of my NOA2 to them, so they could contact USCIS on my behalf. He's pretty sure USCIS messed up- big surprise.

While I'm not too happy that's been almost a MONTH since my NOA2 and NVC hasn't received my file, nice to know at least someone at NVC has confirmed my worry and offered to assist in dealing with the hellish agency that is USCIS. :)

So if any of you are in a similar situation, you should ask NVC to reach out to USCIS on your behalf. While most NVC people will tell you wait 5 weeks, I'd say start getting pushy after 4 weeks...

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Bad news: NVC still doesn't have my file.

Good news: I talked to a very helpful person on the phone. He told me that they should have received my case awhile ago, and asked me to send me a copy of my NOA2 to them, so they could contact USCIS on my behalf. He's pretty sure USCIS messed up- big surprise.

While I'm not too happy that's been almost a MONTH since my NOA2 and NVC hasn't received my file, nice to know at least someone at NVC has confirmed my worry and offered to assist in dealing with the hellish agency that is USCIS. :)

So if any of you are in a similar situation, you should ask NVC to reach out to USCIS on your behalf. While most NVC people will tell you wait 5 weeks, I'd say start getting pushy after 4 weeks...

Good to know. However, I'm waiting on my fiancé to get his passport. (I'm really irritated that he waited so long, but he had some financial issues-turns out the Liverpool passport office is booked out over 4 weeks for passport interviews. I made him call back & get one sooner at an office further away. He should have his passport by nov 7) so, by my calculations, he can still be here by Christmas so long as he schedules his medical for the week after nov 7 & fills out his other forms. I'll call the nvc in a week. If they don't have it then, I'll push. There's just no point in doing it now...

I hope to god things go smoothly & he gets his interview before the end of November. I know he needs his passport for the medical, but does he need it when he phones them to schedule it?

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

hello can someone please help me i got my noa1 on April 1 got transferd on August 11 to California then got transferd again on September 30 back to Texas and still waiting did this happend to anyone else

thnx for readin

Hi....Still waiting,,,,and like u we were transfer 2 times.....tx to california and california to texas.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello :-) The letter from the bank is NOT needed if you qualify with income. If your income is enough you don't need to present statements from the banks or show you have other assets.

You can review these links too

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/441032-i-134-adequate-income-do-i-need-to-list-assets/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/202184-i-134-bank-letter/

I had my interview last month and the employer letter, tax return and pay stubs were enough.

Thanks so much, sweetOpossum. That is helpful! I'm ready to mail it now:)

I-129F sent:04/01/2014

Package Accepted:04/14/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):04/17/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):04/20/2014

Case Transferred: 08/11/2014, again 8/19/2014

Case Transferred: 09/13/2014

RFE Received: 9/19 email & text, post 9/22
RFE Returned: 9/24, rec'd by USCIS 9/26

NOA2(Email&Text): 10/06/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received): 10/09/2014

NVC Arrived:

NVC Left:

Medical Date:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Faxed or emailed:

Packet 4 Received:

Packet 4 Faxed or Emailed:

Interview(Approved):

Visa in Hand:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All...!!

My petition got approved today...and yup its my b'day too!! LOL...didn't know USCIS was waiting to present me this way :D

K-1 Visa Timeline!

I-129F Sent : 05\10\2014

I-129F NOA1 :05\27/2014

Alien Registration No changed : 06\02\2014

Transferred from Texas SC to California Service Centre : 08\11\2014

Petition Approved by USCIS : 08\10\2014

I-129f NOA2 :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

We received NOA2 on Sept. 24, and the paper copy of NOA2 about 5 days later. Still no word from NVC.

I tried to call NVC today but their number is busy... #######. So I emailed them... has anyone had success communicated with them by email? Curious if it will take something crazy like 10 days for an email response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.