Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning, I called NVC this morning and they finally received my case today. I was able to get my case number :)

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Buenos dias!!! Me alegro mucho por usted... un paso mas para estar cerca de su amor :luv:

04/07/2014 envio I129f
con 16-05-2014 USCIS lo Recibir
20-05-2014 NOA1
08/08/2014 transfieren Caso de Texas A CALIFORNIA
20-08-2014 notifican Caso Sí Trabaja desicion parrafo

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

23-10-2014 Enviamos intencion de matrimonio

29-10-2014 Reciben en uscis california la intencion de matrimonio

14-11-2014 APROBADO !!! :)

20-11-2014 Recibimos NOA2 Impreso

15-12-2014 NVC Recibir estafa

15-12-2014 ASIGNAN NUEVO CASO #

18-12-2014 Llega a la embajada

30-01-2015 cita a la embajada !!! :)

Mi visa fue Aprobada!!! :dancing: :rofl: :lol:

event.png

No debes preocuparte por la copia impresa... A mi tampoco me llego. Llama a la uscis y te diran donde ha sido transferido tu caso. Buena suerte!!!

04/07/2014 envio I129f
con 16-05-2014 USCIS lo Recibir
20-05-2014 NOA1
08/08/2014 transfieren Caso de Texas A CALIFORNIA
20-08-2014 notifican Caso Sí Trabaja desicion parrafo

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

23-10-2014 Enviamos intencion de matrimonio

29-10-2014 Reciben en uscis california la intencion de matrimonio

14-11-2014 APROBADO !!! :)

20-11-2014 Recibimos NOA2 Impreso

15-12-2014 NVC Recibir estafa

15-12-2014 ASIGNAN NUEVO CASO #

18-12-2014 Llega a la embajada

30-01-2015 cita a la embajada !!! :)

Mi visa fue Aprobada!!! :dancing: :rofl: :lol:

event.png

I'm starting to freak out another month starting and no hard copy of transfer and I call they have no clue where my file is ???? I need to know I traveling on November and coming back late December need help what should I do?

I was in the same Situation I called on 9/12 as you I had no ideal of where my file was . and the lady I spoke with was kind enough to put a request in to send out any information they had on my case. Three days later I received a letter in the mail stating where my case was in that they would be sending a RFE.

Hope this helps some.

Filed: Timeline

I was in the same Situation I called on 9/12 as you I had no ideal of where my file was . and the lady I spoke with was kind enough to put a request in to send out any information they had on my case. Three days later I received a letter in the mail stating where my case was in that they would be sending a RFE.

Hope this helps some.

Thanks

I really do hope so wish you a fast approval ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

so I am trying to think of a timeline. if we are approved in October, our case should be complete no later than January right? it takes time to get to nvc then get your interview ect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

so I am trying to think of a timeline. if we are approved in October, our case should be complete no later than January right? it takes time to get to nvc then get your interview ect

I'll give you what I'm hoping our timeline will be which I've noticed from others...

As soon as you get the case # from the NVC, you can contact the Knightsbridge doctors to schedule a medical (the medical can be done before London ever receives the documents). I've noticed from other cases, you can schedule as soon as a week out. As soon as London has all your info, you can file the DS160 and your readiness form. It seems to take 2-5 weeks till interview after filling out the online forms.

For me, I'm hoping Matt has his passport in 2 weeks. By then, I should have the NVC # and he can schedule his medical. Hopefully by mid-late november he'll have his interview and visa in hand by the first week of December. Hopefully that can get him here by christmas. My fingers are crossed for this timeline to work...

So yeah, for you…it shouldn't take too long so long as you're ready in advance for everything.

Good morning, I called NVC this morning and they finally received my case today. I was able to get my case number :)

Did you try calling last week too? Or was this your first time?

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am hoping too that you can have him with you by Christmas! Things are looking up for you guys. I told my Edmond instead of mailing me copies of his passport as he has come to US twice and I to UK twice just to scan to my email all pages of passport, copies of our hotel receipts ect. Since I am off work today and no school I am going to work on the RFE stuff on my end. I am going to type up a letter of our very first meeting which was in Florida at my parent's house because I think they wanted proof of circumstances of how we met and, proof of our last meeting was what it said. Sigh... this seems like more school work to me! It must be done so, I will do it! I will be happy as long as he has everything taken care of by January as we can breath better and finish plans for the wedding itself we are planning in April.

Timeline

Buenos dias!!! Me alegro mucho por usted... un paso mas para estar cerca de su amor :luv:

:) Gracias! Va pronto tambien

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

I'll give you what I'm hoping our timeline will be which I've noticed from others...

As soon as you get the case # from the NVC, you can contact the Knightsbridge doctors to schedule a medical (the medical can be done before London ever receives the documents). I've noticed from other cases, you can schedule as soon as a week out. As soon as London has all your info, you can file the DS160 and your readiness form. It seems to take 2-5 weeks till interview after filling out the online forms.

For me, I'm hoping Matt has his passport in 2 weeks. By then, I should have the NVC # and he can schedule his medical. Hopefully by mid-late november he'll have his interview and visa in hand by the first week of December. Hopefully that can get him here by christmas. My fingers are crossed for this timeline to work...

So yeah, for you…it shouldn't take too long so long as you're ready in advance for everything.

Did you try calling last week too? Or was this your first time?

Yes, I think I called 2 times last week so this was my third time. Tomorrow would have made it 3 weeks since NOA2 so I figured they should have received the file by now.

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm tired of calling the NVC and always busy.
To what number you called?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Awesome, great to know, thanks. I will call them tonight then.

And Jose92- the best times to call NVC are at 7 AM ET or 11 PM ET. The worst time is probably noon ET-8 PM ET since that is prime calling time for many people throughout the USA.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our case was submitted to TSC 15 April 2014; received NOA1 17 April. Hadn't heard anything until I check USCIS website 10 days ago and saw the dreaded RFE. :( We basically had an RFE, bc the Court provided us with documents that were not valid. It's a bad feeling when you complete the entire file perfectly but are stymied by some clerk not doing a good job. I found out from a call to an ISO that our case was transferred to CSC on 11 August. Unfortunately, the timeline doesn't show how long it takes for CSC to handle an RFE. They did receive the reply--30 Sept--10 days after the RFE notice was mailed. We're nervous now, as we have planned our wedding just before Christmas. It would be mission to go back now and change plans, not to mention others, like family members and friends, who would also be inconvenienced. Hoping it doesn't come to that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.