Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

question. when you receive a RFE and once you send everything back are you placed at the end of the line?

of course no, when your case missed something. they mail you a RFA and put your case on side and continue to process other cases, once they receive your papers back they take your case and working on it again. we got approved after 13 days after we gave them back what they asked for. hang on you will have your approval soon. good luck

.Esperar Esta Noche Hasta un pm-- las 11:01 :clock:

Esta semana ha sido muy lenta en aprobaciones... solo RFE. y los cambios de estatus han estado llegando en horas de la tarde desde el viernes pasado -_-

04/07/2014 envio I129f
con 16-05-2014 USCIS lo Recibir
20-05-2014 NOA1
08/08/2014 transfieren Caso de Texas A CALIFORNIA
20-08-2014 notifican Caso Sí Trabaja desicion parrafo

29-09-2014 RFE notifican

23-10-2014 Enviamos intencion de matrimonio

29-10-2014 Reciben en uscis california la intencion de matrimonio

14-11-2014 APROBADO !!! :)

20-11-2014 Recibimos NOA2 Impreso

15-12-2014 NVC Recibir estafa

15-12-2014 ASIGNAN NUEVO CASO #

18-12-2014 Llega a la embajada

30-01-2015 cita a la embajada !!! :)

Mi visa fue Aprobada!!! :dancing: :rofl: :lol:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I got a RFE because I didn't send intent to Marry. Can someone please let me know how to word the letter and if I need 2 letters or 1. Also they asked under what circumstances did we meet. I meet him face to face while on vacation. Do I say that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I got a RFE because I didn't send intent to Marry. Can someone please let me know how to word the letter and if I need 2 letters or 1. Also they asked under what circumstances did we meet. I meet him face to face while on vacation. Do I say that?

here is an example for intent of marriage. and yes guys you need 1 of you both. look at this http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

hope that will help. good luck

Fiance_Letter_of_Intent.doc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I filed in April accepted at the TSC, transferred August 11 to undisclosed location, just found out last week its now at the CSC.

I filed in April accepted at the TSC, transferred August 11 to undisclosed location, just found out last week its now at the CSC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

No sir I got transferred to Cali from Tx and just received a RFE...idk what more info they need.

Am I the only one that got transferred to Cali from Texas that has not received an approval or an RFE? Looking at the Igor list, it seems Cali is back to approving July applications. Im wondering if my application got lost in the transfer. :cry:[/font][/size] :cry: [/i][/i]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

oh ok. I thought maybe once you get a RFE even after you send your stuff back you will get pushed back in the line... glad to know you resume your 'spot' in the line

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yea, you need 1 letter from you and 1 from him stating your intent. It doesn't have to be long. And as far as the circumstances that you met, I believe stating that you met on vacation is fine. I met my fiance through someone and that's what I put on my petition. They may ask your fiance the same question when he goes for his interview so it's best to be honest.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Timeline

Need help so I can get this RFE in the mail in the morning...

It's requesting new passport photos.

It says to put our names on the backs of them. I got that part.

And .... A-number ...

What number????? Pls help

They're talking about the alien registration number, but that's only if it's applicable. If one hasn't been assigned to your fiance then it doesn't apply.

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Timeline

Thank you sooo much

You're welcome :)

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OMG I just got my approval!!!! That's all I can say right now I am so elated and excited! Trying to reach Mikey but I have to keep calling. :D

A journey of 2855KM begins with a single step.

-NOA 2 9/26/2014 Finally

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.