Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Hahaha I guess I need to! I swear I'm going to be the last to get the darn hard copy. It's just frustrating because I want to see it lol

No I can say you, You aren`t the last one :-)

Ours also been transferred on August 11 But there is no hard copy, no change of status Nothing .... Also frustrating :-(

I heard one`s got his notification from Vermont So may be it was transferred to Vermont too That`s why we didn`t received it yet? :-(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Recieve transfer letter and it was send to CSC 2ND FL, 2400 Avila Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

04/26/2014 I-129F
05/01/2014 e-noticification: NOA1
05/02/2014 e-noticification: Alien registration number changed
08/08/2014 case transferred and processed at USCIS office
08/11/2014 case transferred to local office
08/16/2014 hardcopy of case transferred to CSC 2ND FL, 2400 Avila Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111
08/19/2014 case transferred and processed at USCIS office
09/09/2014 touch
09/18/2014 RFE

09/27/2014 Mail RFE

09/29/2014 USCIS review RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Recieve transfer letter and it was send to CSC 2ND FL, 2400 Avila Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

Congratulations I am glad for you!!!!!

where is mine? :-(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No I can say you, You aren`t the last one :-)

Ours also been transferred on August 11 But there is no hard copy, no change of status Nothing .... Also frustrating :-(

I heard one`s got his notification from Vermont So may be it was transferred to Vermont too That`s why we didn`t received it yet? :-(

Yeah I got notice of transfer on Aug 11th and still no hard copy and I'm in Tx...?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

It certainly would be weird. And yet another interesting thing for the OP, texasav8r.

Did I hear my name? :)

I am more inclined to believe it was an honest mistake on the posters' part. It would be a strange twist of events to transfer a petition to the center that just transferred all of theirs to TSC over the past year while also considering they no longer process K-1 I-129f's. Especially when you consider CSC is so fast and everyone else has been transferred there (thus far).

Of course, we have seen some strange things from USCIS in the past so I will keep an eye out for others that may break the current trend and track accordingly.

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did I hear my name? :)

I am more inclined to believe it was an honest mistake on the posters' part. It would be a strange twist of events to transfer a petition to the center that just transferred all of theirs to TSC over the past year while also considering they no longer process K-1 I-129f's. Especially when you consider CSC is so fast and everyone else has been transferred there (thus far).

Of course, we have seen some strange things from USCIS in the past so I will keep an eye out for others that may break the current trend and track accordingly.

This is exactly what my Form I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA hardcopy) says:

"This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

Vermont Service Center, 75 Lower Welden Street, Saint Albans, VT 05479-0001"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hence, I still haven't got my hard copy as of yet. However, I am sure that it will come by Monday or no later than Tues!!! Will be sure and post the outcome!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am intrigued by the case transferred to the VSC. The USCIS also pulled the old workload transfers page that had explained about the various forms being transferred last year, including the I-129F info about Vermont to Texas and all petitions meant for the VSC being routed to the TSC > http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/workload-transfer-various-forms

No new alert yet about these current transfers.

Edited by KayDeeCee

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

We haven't received our hard copy of transfert either yet...

K1: AOS / EAD / AP:
04/25/2014: Package sent. 03/02/2015: Package sent
04/28/2014: Package received by USCIS. 03/05/2015: Package received by USCIS
04/30/2014: NOA1 (TSC) . 03/10/2015: NOA1
08/08/2014: case transfered to CSC 04/03/2015: Biometrics letter received
05/09/2014: NOA2 04/15/2015: Biometrics appointment
09/23/2014: NVC Case number created 06/01/2015: Notice of RFE online for EAD and AP
09/29/2014: Case received by embassy
06/30/2015: RFE response sent
10/18/2014: Package 3 received . 07/08/2015: EAD/AP Approved!
10/27/2014: Package 4 received 08/28/2015: AOS Approved!
12/01/2014: Medical
12/02/2014: interview => APPROVED!
12/11/2014: Visa in hands
12/17/2014: POE Chicago
01/13/2015: Civil Wedding

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

This is exactly what my Form I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA hardcopy) says:

"This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing:

Vermont Service Center, 75 Lower Welden Street, Saint Albans, VT 05479-0001"

That's very interesting indeed. It is even worded different than the others.

You are a I-129f for K-1 (fiance) filer yes?

This adds a new twist if in fact they are transferring to VSC also.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One post violating the Terms of Service has been removed:

Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

If you cannot post something constructive, then do post post at all.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I received my copy, and it say that it was transfered but

I was wondering on top of my letter has my case # and an A# too, im still confused about all of this

Dulce y claudio

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Transfer notice on august 8th, aug. 11th case transferred to california? waiting on paper copy.

I have seen 7 or 8 transfers in the past 2 days now. I am requesting anyone that has been transferred to please post here with your NOA1 date and when you were notified and whatever you know. This is a way to track how many and where they are going. Looks like TSC is finally moving the load around to speed the process up. Great news for TSC potentially!!! Most I have seen are April and May filers so far. This may also explain why we are seeing more Feb and March approvals lately. They may be spreading the piles around to various desks after they send others to CSC or wherever they are going.

*** Please note...this is for legitimate transfers with notifications to the effect. Not for actual CSC filers that think they were transferred when actually just routed. You need to have received a notice that you were being moved to another center for processing. This will keep the numbers more accurate. Thanks

+++ Also please update us after you find out where you were sent please :) Good luck to all.

Transfer notice on august 8th, aug. 11th case transferred to california? waiting on paper copy.

I have seen 7 or 8 transfers in the past 2 days now. I am requesting anyone that has been transferred to please post here with your NOA1 date and when you were notified and whatever you know. This is a way to track how many and where they are going. Looks like TSC is finally moving the load around to speed the process up. Great news for TSC potentially!!! Most I have seen are April and May filers so far. This may also explain why we are seeing more Feb and March approvals lately. They may be spreading the piles around to various desks after they send others to CSC or wherever they are going.

*** Please note...this is for legitimate transfers with notifications to the effect. Not for actual CSC filers that think they were transferred when actually just routed. You need to have received a notice that you were being moved to another center for processing. This will keep the numbers more accurate. Thanks

+++ Also please update us after you find out where you were sent please :) Good luck to all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.