swati

Please help finalizing our checklist for I751

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys we are getting ready to file I751 and I need help to finalize my checklist. Please let me know if I need to add anything else to it.

appreciate everyone's help

here is the list

I am enclosing the following:

• Completed I-751 JOINT Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.
  • Check of $590 to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
  • Photocopy of both sides of Permanent Resident Card.
  • Two passport size photos
  • Copy of US spouse’s USA Passport
  • Copy of Naturalization certificate of US spouse

Enclosed please also find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

· Two Affidavits from Family and a friend on good faith marriage.

· Copies of Joint Savings Account statements of August 2013, May 2014, and June 2014.

· Copies of Transaction history from Past 6 months of Joint Savings Account.

· Copy of Verification letter of joint Saving Account from BB&T Bank.

· Apartment’s Joint Lease Agreement under both names.

· Copies of Apartment’s lease contract of 2013-14 and recent renewal for 2014-15 under both names.

· Copies of our Driving Licenses showing same address.

· Copies of Utility bills of July 2013, May 2014, and June 2014 on my spouse’s name showing same address as mine.

· Copies of Apartment’s rent/water/sewer bills of 2013 and 2014 on my name showing same address as my spouse.

· Copy of a check issued on both of our names for a return of a deposit fee from Duke Energy Progress

· Copies of Internet/cable of 2013-2014 on my name showing same address as my spouse.

· Copy of our Marriage Certificate

· Copy of 2013 Tax Returns filed jointly.

· Copy of 2013 Tax Returns Transcript from IRS.

· Copies of my husband’s Pay Stubs of 2013, and 2014 stating Marital Status as Married.

· Copy of Verification letter from State Farm stating our Rental Insurance policy under both names is still in force.

· Copies of our Rental Insurance bills of 2013, and 2014 under both names.

· Copy of State Farm’s Auto Insurance Card under both names.

· Copies of Auto Insurance bills paid in 2013, and 2014.

· Copy of baby shower Invitation mailed on our address under both names.

· Copies of flight tickets bookings and boarding passes for our honeymoon in 2011.

· Copy of our Florida Trip’s Reservation from Groupon.

· Copies of our Facebook’s profiles showing connections such as marital status/posts made to each other’s wall etc.

· 35 Photographs of both from the Wedding June, 2011 to most recent July, 2014 demonstrating consistent and continuous public affection/attendance/interaction, and identification as a married couple at various places with family and friends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I do not have 2012 tax papers. Will they still ask for it if u did not file?

If you filed your 2012 taxes then you can request for a copy of your transcript online or mailed to you here;

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Yes they might ask why you did not file you 2012 taxes! Good luck to you :)

This is scaring me now. My husband came usa in oct 2012 n he started working in june 2013. We were living with my parents n thats y we did not file any tax. My father has me as dependent under his tax papers but my husband has no record for tax of 2012. I dunno if uscis will make an issue out of all these.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

This is scaring me now. My husband came usa in oct 2012 n he started working in june 2013. We were living with my parents n thats y we did not file any tax. My father has me as dependent under his tax papers but my husband has no record for tax of 2012. I dunno if uscis will make an issue out of all these.

If you are able to attach proof of this when you file your I-751 then you should be fine :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.