dwheels76

September 2014 Interviews

1,675 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Awesome congratulations. Happy the whole family will be together soon. So hubby will wait for parents to all fly together?

Hahahaha...not dhwheels...we need some lone time first :) Mom dad and hubby together for the first time will be too much to handle ;)

That is another step closer! Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

WOW that's awesome. Wish NVC had some rhyme or reason to them.

Tooth fine that root canal was nothing Valiums I have solved world peace put in all water supplies. Solve everything. Loved it want more hehe

Haha that's too funny :D

I had a pleasure of taking valium once and it knocked me right out. I was flying back home and took it as soon as I boarded the plane .. and glad I did. When I woke up 2 hours later and the plane was still on the tarmac, I got soo mad I fell right back to sleep :D

Anyhow, turned out I did get my interview letter yesterday. Was in my spam folder. Thanks Gmail, grr! :P

Also Mr. Blueberry booked his flight yesterday. He's coming to Poland (Warsaw) on the 29th! I'm gonna see my hubby in TWELVE days!! happy.gif

Yay, interview buddies :D

:thumbs::dance::yes:

4533828f9f.png

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

USCIS: NVC:

6/21/2013 -Married in Stockholm, Sweden 4/16/2014- Case received at NVC

9/6/2013 -Priority Date 5/13 /2014- Case number and IIN assigned

2/25/2014 -Transferred to NSC 5/20/2014- DS-261 completed

3/31/2014 -Approved 5/21/2014- AOS fee invoiced and paid

5/22/2014- AOS package overnighted to NVC

5/28/2014- AOS scanned into the system

6/20/2014- IV invoice email (but fee still locked on CEAC )

6/23/2014- IV fee finally unlocked and paid.

IV package overnighted to NVC

6/30/2014- IV scanned in. DS260 completed.

7/1/2014- AOS accepted

7/2/2014- False checklist (AOS reviewed)

8/1/2014 False checklist (attorney's G28 reviewed)

8/2/2014 False checklist (NVC not sure why it was generated)

I am the beneficiary. 8/12/2014 CASE COMPLETE!

8/26/2014 Medical

9/2/2014 Interview... APPROVED!!!

9/5/2014 Visa in hand

Removal Of Conditions:

10/29- Package sent to VSC

11/1 - NOA1

11/17- Received biometrics appointment letter

11/30- Biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Good to know your experience, can you also tell us about biometrics appointment at VAC?

Best of luck for your interview, keep us posted about the approval story and when you receive the passport with visa stamped on it.

I scheduled Biometrics appointment on ustraveldocs.com post receiving the interview letter.

Require valid passport, DS 260 confirmation page and interview letter for fingerprinting. To be present at VAC 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment. The lady inside took my thumb impression, finger impressions and photograph. They stamped on DS 260 confirmation page (which we need to carry along at the time of interview).

10 mins and it was over. All the best...!! Will keep posted :)

08 Aug 2013 - Case accepted at USCIS
22 Feb 2014 - case transferred at NVC (post clearance and acceptance at USCIS)
18 Apr 2014 - Paid AOS fees
29 Apr 2014 - Paid IV fees
05 May 2014 - Filled DS 260 form
03 Jun 2014 - Submitted AOS and IV documents
07 Jun 2014 - Acknowledge by telephone representative of AOS & IV documents received
08 Jul 2014 - Checklist from NVC, mentioning list of docs to be brought at Interview
10 Jul 2014 - Interview date confirmation on call
11 Jul 2014 - Received mail notification of Interview on 19 Aug 2014
13 Jul 2014 - Fingerprinting done at VAC Mumbai
11 Aug 2014 - Medical Exam at Rele Clinic Mumbai
19 Aug 2014 - Interview at Mumbai Consulate

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

It seems everyone got interviews scheduled except Australians, Canadians and me !!!

And then there was only me !!! What gives? I'm the only VJ'er left unscheduled. The number of cases that get shipped to Kuwait every month could be counted on one hand!

Emailed the embassy and they gave me a noncommittal response: "As soon as your case is ready to move forward, we will contact you immediately." Even NVC's Arthur could do better than that!

21-MAR-2014 I-140 + PP sent to USCIS

31-MAR-2014 Petition approved

16-APR-2014 Case shipped to NVC

29-APR-2014 Case received by NVC

23-MAY-2014 Case # assigned

4-JUN-2014 IV Bill invoiced and PAID (AOS Exempt, DS-261 Waived)

6-JUN-2014 DS-260 forms submitted

10-JUN-2014 IV Docs received by NVC

13-JUN-2014 IV Docs matched to case (scanned)

30-JUL-2014 Case Complete, CC email auto-sent one week later

20-AUG-2014 AOS fee changed to N/A (Final clearance for interview scheduling?)

29-AUG-2014 Consular Interview scheduled on Oct 1st. Later rescheduled to Sep 24th. P4 Letter received following business day

14-SEP-2014 CEAC status changed to Ready

15-SEP-2014 Medical results delivered to Embassy by Panel Physician

24-SEP-2014 Consular Interview, went into AP (3rd AP in as many consecutive visa applications)

14-OCT-2014 Visa issued

22-OCT-2014 POE at Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally my husband's interview is completed and visa issued at the mumbai consulate...also my parents case (which I though would take another couple months to get a CC) has interview scheduled for 12th September!!!!!! One day my dad's file was in review stage and next day early morning when I called the NVC , it had an interview scheduled...can you guys believe it...if only this had happened with my husband's case as well!! But the journey seems to be coming to an end for me...fingers crossed!! Apartment hunting begins :goofy::dancing:[/quote

Congratulations...how many days it took to get the passport back after interview?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally my husband's interview is completed and visa issued at the mumbai consulate...also my parents case (which I though would take another couple months to get a CC) has interview scheduled for 12th September!!!!!! One day my dad's file was in review stage and next day early morning when I called the NVC , it had an interview scheduled...can you guys believe it...if only this had happened with my husband's case as well!! But the journey seems to be coming to an end for me...fingers crossed!! Apartment hunting begins :goofy::dancing:

Congratulations...how many days it took to get the passport back after interview? Please share his interview experience.

And then there was only me !!! What gives? I'm the only VJ'er left unscheduled. The number of cases that get shipped to Kuwait every month could be counted on one hand!

Emailed the embassy and they gave me a noncommittal response: "As soon as your case is ready to move forward, we will contact you immediately." Even NVC's Arthur could do better than that!

I hope they give you an interview date very soon!!!

2013-02-18

Married

2013-03-15

Sent I-130 Packet to USCIS

2013-03-28

NOA1

2013-11-13

Case transferred to NSC

2014-01-23

NOA2 given by USCIS

2014-01-24

Case sent to NVC

2014-02-06

Case received by NVC

2014-03-14

NVC case number assigned

2014-03-17

DS-261 completed

2014-06-25

NVC Case Complete

2014-07-09

Interview Appointment Scheduled

2014-08-07

Interview Appointment Date

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hahahaha...not dhwheels...we need some lone time first :) Mom dad and hubby together for the first time will be too much to handle ;)

wink wink i so understand you. So will you all be living under the same roof for a spell?

Anyway thats smart hubby home first. :luv:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I wonder if they have you confused and in the F2A pile. Did you remind them your date is current?

You have to realize since you are in a whole nother category as the rest they deal with you differently. hang in there.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

We are so annoyed. My spouse had her interview on 8/7 and was approved. We are scheduled to leave on 8/17. Both tickets purchased and the officer at her interview said there would be plenty of time. Unfortunately, the CEAC site still says ready. I have emailed twice, called 3 times and finally got a person the third time who said they won't answer the phone. Told me to fax the information and gave me the fax number. I told him I've emailed twice already and have heard nothing. He said their system is broken and they are trying to fix it. He said a fax may be quicker. Now we are not sure what to do. Hope it arrives before the 17th, travel 3 1/2 hours to Taipei and see if they may talk to us in person, and/or change our plane reservation (which will cost us $500). I wish I knew what was going on and how long it will take to fix. :ranting::clock::crying:

I am at the same boat, had the interview of my 2 kids on 8/7 and everything went well, the same day one of my kids status went to "Administrative Processing", the other showed as "Ready". On Monday the status of the AP became Issued, the other one stuck at Ready.

Unfortunately I only received one of the two passports and I am stuck here at Dominican Republic, spending money and needing to return ASAP because of my working schedule.

Last Thursday I went to the consulate and spoke to the supervisor of information request, she told me that sometimes the printer that prints visa has a glitch and don't prints the visas. I had to assume that was the CCD, I emailed every day since I received the other kid passport and they only say -" we understand your situation, we are trying to fix it, as soon as we get fixed the passport will be delivered to the applicant" The supervisor said: we will ask for the case, pray that the printer wants to print,

I am pleased that the visas were approved but at the same time I am desperate that there is no time frame provided for this limbo to get fixed.

Also I spoke to the courier customer service to get some back information and the response I received was: "it could take up to 6 weeks".

:girlwerewolf2xn:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

So frustrating. I'm returning home without my spouse as her visa is stuck in the "Ready" mode. I need to get back to work also. I'm a bit more lucky than you, as my spouse can live independently, kids can't necessarily. I feel so badly for you. Let's hope both of our families visas arrive soon, hopefully today!!

Timeline

So frustrating. I'm returning home without my spouse as her visa is stuck in the "Ready" mode. I need to get back to work also. I'm a bit more lucky than you, as my spouse can live independently, kids can't necessarily. I feel so badly for you. Let's hope both of our families visas arrive soon, hopefully today!!

They don't have a B plan, I do.

If by Tuesday I don't get any answer on my case I will return to US with one of the kids, he has to go to school, while the baby girl will stay with mom until she receives the visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Glad you have a Plan B. Hopefully you won't need it. I wonder how many others are in our shoes, not in administrative processing, but stuck at "Ready" with the inability to print the visa?

Timeline

Glad you have a Plan B. Hopefully you won't need it. I wonder how many others are in our shoes, not in administrative processing, but stuck at "Ready" with the inability to print the visa?

Its funny that I spoke with NVC and telling the case and the status of the visa and the person told me that its impossible to check the visa status and I should speak with the local consulate. The local consulate charges $ 7 per call when calling from US and if you are calling from the DR you have to pay to get a pin number at the bank and wait. CRAZY!.. I called using my US cellphone and paid the 7 bucks, then the operator said, "I understand but you have to wait, I have the same information you have." They have a call center with a script, so you pay 7 bucks to get someone read the script for you... LMFAO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.