N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Shopping report [i only write these if off, fun or funny]

We were at some huge Viet Asian supermarket in Houston - we like to go there cause it's clean, huge, well lighted, and low prices [mostly] ...

She's slinging through the isles, tossing stuff in the basket, and then gets to the meat counter,

tells me - hey ! your little brother - I want some pork little brother !

[this is a label for pork p3nis. no, I'm not kidding].

So, I talk with the meat counter manager, a Viet man, not speak much English. He tells me - talk to Eddy, the pork manager. Eddy only speaks Spanish. I talk with Eddy, say, "Do you have any pork p3nis?" in Espanol, and he goes in the back to check. He comes back, and by this time my wife is 4 rows over in some frozen meat section, but Eddy says, "No, no have any pork p3nis today - try Tuesday"

By that time, she's found what she's looking for in the frozen pork meat products section, Yells my name 3 times, and I start a running over, listening to Eddy tell his co-workers, "His wife wanted 2 kilos of pork p3nis - we should order more, these Chinese women need it in late August now" and every member of staff laughs for about 2 minutes. Loudly.

Yes, during those 2 minutes, I'm schlepping the cart over to where she is, and she points to the frozen Chinese sausage section. Yes, Gentle Readers - SAUSAGES. Not Pork P3NIS. Not.

Now, I know Chinese Sausage very well, many brands made in USA and only sold in USA. I help her pick out 3 different types, and we go home. Or Try To. The Big Store Boss comes to the checkout, talks with us a bit about ordering another box of Pork P3nis, and I tell her - I'm sorry, she really meant Chinese Sausage. Not Pork P3nis...

Ok - frivolity and mayhem-ish comments welcome ;)

Epic.

For his flagrant flaunting of the man code, inform your husband he must present himself to the local pub, and surrender his man card and pants. A skirt shall be provided for his walk home. Yes his walk home, because without his man card he is no longer allowed to drive, although public conveyances shall be allowed. Should he ever attempt to obtain citizenship, let him be aware his sex shall officially noted as Unick in his USA passport. May his shame at his transgression never be forgotten.

He's already had to hang up his man cape, how much lower can he get?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

See.. how can you not be a lazy fat cat.

Lol just call more Garfield...

Epic.

He's already had to hang up his man cape, how much lower can he get?

Poor Dutch....got his nads snipped....

See.. how can you not be a lazy fat cat.

And, me?? Look at Darklar, at least I have a job...

Lol just call more Garfield...

And, me?? Look at Darklar, at least I have a job...

Garfield will be your new nickname :)

LazyGarfield.jpg

Darklar has many many millions. He is studying at a college now? And busy working on his farming lands too.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Garfield will be your new nickname :)

LazyGarfield.jpg

Darklar has many many millions. He is studying at a college now? And busy working on his farming lands too.

Yeah yeah yeah....been there done that...... lol

I like Mrs. T-B just because of this.

I told my husband today I wasn't his freaking maid and he says to me that stay at home wives are maids and that men secretly refer to us as such.

Hubs also feels that stay at home wives are responsible for everything in the house as the house is now their job. He helps out a smidgen more when I work... Granted when I worked and he didn't he did the dishes daily. I just see dirt before he doesn't, as evidenced by the state of this apartment between visits. However upon commencement of work again I shall be be forcing myself to ask him to do more in the house. He never balks when I ask, I just don't like asking.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Hubs also feels that stay at home wives are responsible for everything in the house as the house is now their job. He helps out a smidgen more when I work... Granted when I worked and he didn't he did the dishes daily. I just see dirt before he doesn't, as evidenced by the state of this apartment between visits. However upon commencement of work again I shall be be forcing myself to ask him to do more in the house. He never balks when I ask, I just don't like asking.

I'm not complaining about the regular stuff, but leaving trash around the house or on the kitchen counter when the trash can is 2 feet away, etc. It is just the extra unnecessary work that bothers me.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

I do it because tiff loves to throw stuff away.

Last night, I left my unopened contacts on the vanity, she threw them away. I asked her where they were, she fished them out of the garbage can. I wanted to choke her...

My hubs likes to leave the string cheese wrappers, empty drink bottles all over the place.

I do it because tiff loves to throw stuff away.
Last night, I left my unopened contacts on the vanity, she threw them away. I asked her where they were, she fished them out of the garbage can. I wanted to choke her...

It is unopened, so why throw away? :huh2:

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline
My hubs likes to leave the string cheese wrappers, empty drink bottles all over the place.

I feel like I live in a frat house sometimes when I'm just walking and trip over a freaking soda bottle. Twice it happened yesterday, twice!

3/26/18 Biometrics