N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Might be resentment towards me for bringing her here. She's a small peg in the USA. In the Philippines she's a business owner and a bunch of people report to her. I think that was a big part of her identity.Yes, it upsets me, but it might be the end of things to. I said she can go home and doesn't need to some back. That means our marriage will be over to. She's out walking now. If she can't ever get over homesickness and wanting to be home, then she needs to go home. I've done all I can, its up to her, stay and work at life here with her husband or run away home.

She'll stay Cary, wouldn't it be a blow to her reputation/face to return home without you? She's probably beyond the age of remarriage there, isn't she?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Might be resentment towards me for bringing her here. She's a small peg in the USA. In the Philippines she's a business owner and a bunch of people report to her. I think that was a big part of her identity.Yes, it upsets me, but it might be the end of things to. I said she can go home and doesn't need to some back. That means our marriage will be over to. She's out walking now. If she can't ever get over homesickness and wanting to be home, then she needs to go home. I've done all I can, its up to her, stay and work at life here with her husband or run away home.

Me, you, and Darklar, we'll all send our wives home!

Then we go Hoeing.....

She'll stay Cary, wouldn't it be a blow to her reputation/face to return home without you? She's probably beyond the age of remarriage there, isn't she?

You stay outta this!

Leave us be!

Timeline

Me, you, and Darklar, we'll all send our wives home!

You missed the window of opportunity on yours. Coulda had her deported if she were still illegal.

Mine needs to stay because he gives me massages every day and I require daily massages to function.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

You missed the window of opportunity on yours. Coulda had her deported if she were still illegal.

Mine needs to stay because he gives me massages every day and I require daily massages to function.

and when we go hoeing, we're taking Dutch with us.....

Timeline

and when we go hoeing, we're taking Dutch with us.....

Tell him to bring me back a Swedish second wife.

kkthx

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

No, we're taking him to....um......Japan!

For this.....

Oh, knife play?

Plus, she's young in those movies, too young.

I don't know if that is where I'd go hoeing, aren't like 50+% of Japanese women uninterested in sexy fun times? Great national crisis and all.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Oh, knife play?

Plus, she's young in those movies, too young.

I don't know if that is where I'd go hoeing, aren't like 50+% of Japanese women uninterested in sexy fun times? Great national crisis and all.

<shrugs>

I haven't forgiven Japan for WW II yet.....

mass murderers!

Speaking of mass murderers, where's Hannibal Dexter?

and while on the subject.....Why do we think of Stalin, or Hitler, when we think of mass murderers?

What about Mao Zedong? (I probably just pissed off a lot of people) He's arguably the biggest mass murderer of modern times.

Timeline

Hitler was certainly evil but killed nowhere near as many as Stalin or Mao. I think Hitler just hit closer to home because the West is supposed to be more "civilized" than that.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Hitler was certainly evil but killed nowhere near as many as Stalin or Mao. I think Hitler just hit closer to home because the West is supposed to be more "civilized" than that.

Mao is hailed as a hero by even the most educated of Westerners (Hillary Clinton)

I digress, sorry, no politics.....

Timeline

Mao is hailed as a hero by even the most educated of Westerners (Hillary Clinton)

I digress, sorry, no politics.....

Misguided liberals of the hippy age and younger perhaps. The same who don't teach about the Holodomor whilst they teach about the Holocaust. Goodness forbid we teach about the evils of statism and liberal fascism.

However, I do think Clinton might have a long game in mind, best not to underestimate her, or maybe it is a lame attempt at being polite towards the Chinese?

3/26/18 Biometrics

Hitler hit home more because he was so specific in his persecution. Stalin just killed everyone by starvation mostly. Mao flew under the radar more, but still is the worlds worst person due to genocide.

http://tegbar.org/8514

Interesting numbers.

I was telling my hubs today why I don't agree with "pony rides." He basically told me to shut up because it was too sad. I think they should be banned. Honestly, I'm even pro-horse slaughter and I think unless you have a handler leading the pony around and it's well taken care of.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Misguided liberals of the hippy age and younger perhaps. The same who don't teach about the Holodomor whilst they teach about the Holocaust. Goodness forbid we teach about the evils of statism and liberal fascism.

However, I do think Clinton might have a long game in mind, best not to underestimate her, or maybe it is a lame attempt at being polite towards the Chinese?

I think the sentiment about being polite to the Chinese is about over, they aren't polite to anyone else.....

I think the world is beginning to be fed up with them. I see manufacturing shifting away from them too....

I base this on....me.

I can go on and on, but that's another thread.

I rather talk nonsense :)

Timeline

I was telling my hubs today why I don't agree with "pony rides." He basically told me to shut up because it was too sad. I think they should be banned. Honestly, I'm even pro-horse slaughter and I think unless you have a handler leading the pony around and it's well taken care of.

And just how do you know the ponies don't like to be ridden huh?

May be they like to be ridden by kids all the time.....

Timeline

Actual Rant - people who take facebook selfies with their messy/filthy house in the background and then who take multiple pictures of their newborn on their dirty bare mattress. Ewww.

3/26/18 Biometrics