N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

What do you think, we keep it bookmarked or something?

Link or it didn't happen.

My own BFF....no bookmarked link....

Et.....tu......Brute.....

IMAG1869_zpsyrwuscqn.jpg

my lunch, ya freak a-nature....

Well, they offer this particular class, let's call it hypothetically 370, once a year, but the subjects change. This year it is something really interesting, other years it has been about gender in a particular region. I'm trying to avoid the later, because I'm sure the professor has specific views and I have very specific views and frankly, since I've lived it.... well, I'd rather take it in something else.

Sounds like Comparative Religion......

Edited by SAT

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Sounds like Comparative Religion......

No, didn't want to say what it was out of some privacy concerns, but the class is about a region, not a religion. This one will have some religious undertones though, at least for me.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

No, didn't want to say what it was out of some privacy concerns, but the class is about a region, not a religion. This one will have some religious undertones though, at least for me.

I can teach a class in Illegal immigration from Fookjian China :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

now i'm waiting for darnell to tell me to buy the part used from a junkyard for $5 and get a 16 year old kid at the top of his shop class to fix it for me :P

waste of breath, really, as yer already thinking it ;)

sorry for yer loss.

Suggest you two purchase AAA memberships for the FREE towing.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

My own BFF....no bookmarked link....

Et.....tu......Brute.....

IMAG1869_zpsyrwuscqn.jpg

my lunch, ya freak a-nature....

Look good! But isn't it unhealthy to eat out 3 meals everyday?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Dodge Neon Starter. 70 bucks. 2 bolts.

http://www.amazon.com/TYC-1-17822-Dodge-Replacement-Starter/dp/B0034BTBP2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408126607&sr=8-1&keywords=2003+dodge+neon+starter

You and your ramen.....

I try to eat 3-5 meals a day.

You and your ramen.....

I try to eat 3-5 meals a day.

I don't eat ramen everyday, maybe once a week.

And I have control on how I cook it, the healthy way :)

Timeline

I don't think he has a choice...

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

And I have control on how I cook it, the healthy way :)

Oh you have one -a- those stoves with the knobs that control how big the flame is? :)

I don't think he has a choice...

need....cook woman :(

Oh you have one -a- those stoves with the knobs that control how big the flame is? :)

need....cook woman :(

No.. I have electric stove

Timeline

No.. I have electric stove

I wish I had an electric stove.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

drama.

It's working for her. It gets you upset.

A little trick I picked up from the literature is to monitor yourself carefully. Generally the emotion you first feel is the one they intend. When you feel anger, if you can train yourself to say "you want me to be angry", it puts a check on their ability to manipulate you emotionally. Once they've got the best of your emotions, you're done for.

It begs the question why she does it. You mentioned not being able to attend the mother's birthday. So you're punished for that? Geez. it seems so adversarial. I can understand the monthly hormone cycle, but this goes to some kind of resentments she has.

Edited by rlogan

Timeline

I'm assuming it is quiet because Cary has tried my amazing suggestion....

And again I am so tired for no apparent reason and my nose is stuffy. Summer cold?

3/26/18 Biometrics

drama.

It's working for her. It gets you upset.

A little trick I picked up from the literature is to monitor yourself carefully. Generally the emotion you first feel is the one they intend. When you feel anger, if you can train yourself to say "you want me to be angry", it puts a check on their ability to manipulate you emotionally. Once they've got the best of your emotions, you're done for.

It begs the question why she does it. You mentioned not being able to attend the mother's birthday. So you're punished for that? Geez. it seems so adversarial. I can understand the monthly hormone cycle, but this goes to some kind of resentments she has.

Might be resentment towards me for bringing her here. She's a small peg in the USA. In the Philippines she's a business owner and a bunch of people report to her. I think that was a big part of her identity.Yes, it upsets me, but it might be the end of things to. I said she can go home and doesn't need to some back. That means our marriage will be over to. She's out walking now. If she can't ever get over homesickness and wanting to be home, then she needs to go home. I've done all I can, its up to her, stay and work at life here with her husband or run away home.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016