N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

###### PMS and raging wife, who is acting like a complete ###### child. Had a nice trip planned out of town for the weekend. Wife comes home from work in a lousy mood, hating herself for letting this piece of ###### coworker get her to do her work for her again. Wife is ready to go off for any flipping reason. I'm trying to cheer her up and make her feel better. Including taking her out to the grand opening of a new outlet mall. She decides somehow I should buy her this friggen expensive purse, now I'd be happy to buy it, if it was in budget right now, but the weekend trip means its not, and I tell her so, heck this is the second out of town trip this month. Next month you can get it I said. Well her attitude goes right back to being a raging spoiled ten year old brat. Now she refuses to go on the trip. I would have needed to cancel the hotel by 6:00PM yesterday, so the ###### money has just been thrown away, and I've got a shitty ### attitude wife to put up with all weekend. I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

geez....sorry cary :( that behaviour is really not acceptable at all. and i agree you should just go on the trip anyway, if for nothing else than to make the point that she cannot dictate your decisions by throwing a hissy fit.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Timeline

Oh, I am in a bit of a pickle. There is a class this fall that I want to take, but I can only take one a semester for this first year... I can take it and move my other class to the spring without an issue. However, I wasn't planning to be on campus this semester and haven't really prepared for the logistics that go with it - parking, student id, etc. not to mention that it starts a week earlier than the kiddo starts school. Normally, I'd just skip the first week (because I'm so responsible), but it is my major and my department head and my advisor who is teaching the class.

They might not offer this particular subject in this class again for several years.

Damn it.

missing one week doesn't seem like a big deal IMO (but then again i was the kid who missed week after week cos too hungover to make it in to class heh)...if you really want to take the class and they aren't likely to offer it again anytime soon, i would go for it.

Timeline

The starter is easy. do it with patience. It's about 100 bucks on Amazon.

hmm...well i will give it another shot over the weekend. otherwise, we'll have to get it towed to the firezone across the street. $80 plus tax for less than a mile, geez.

Timeline

now i'm waiting for darnell to tell me to buy the part used from a junkyard for $5 and get a 16 year old kid at the top of his shop class to fix it for me :P

yum! please have some fried radish cake for me.

ok time to get ready for work. omg feels so good to say that! :D

How do you go to work? Taking public transport?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

husband drives me :D if i end at 4, i take the bus home (2 hour ride #######). if i end at 6, he picks me up also.

the car that won't start is my car...we are just using it for me to practice driving until i feel comfortable enough to take the test.

husband drives me :D if i end at 4, i take the bus home (2 hour ride #######). if i end at 6, he picks me up also.

the car that won't start is my car...we are just using it for me to practice driving until i feel comfortable enough to take the test.

Oh your hubby so nice..

if you end your work at 4, just go window shopping and ask him to pick you up at 6 :content:

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

###### PMS and raging wife, who is acting like a complete ###### child. Had a nice trip planned out of town for the weekend. Wife comes home from work in a lousy mood, hating herself for letting this piece of ###### coworker get her to do her work for her again. Wife is ready to go off for any flipping reason. I'm trying to cheer her up and make her feel better. Including taking her out to the grand opening of a new outlet mall. She decides somehow I should buy her this friggen expensive purse, now I'd be happy to buy it, if it was in budget right now, but the weekend trip means its not, and I tell her so, heck this is the second out of town trip this month. Next month you can get it I said. Well her attitude goes right back to being a raging spoiled ten year old brat. Now she refuses to go on the trip. I would have needed to cancel the hotel by 6:00PM yesterday, so the ###### money has just been thrown away, and I've got a shitty ### attitude wife to put up with all weekend. I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

I again will suggest domestic discipline. Consensual of course.

This would not fly in my house. Either I'd come in line and behave like an adult or my husband would be walking out the door. I expect him to behave well too.

Posted a pic to my PB

What do you think, we keep it bookmarked or something?

Link or it didn't happen.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

missing one week doesn't seem like a big deal IMO (but then again i was the kid who missed week after week cos too hungover to make it in to class heh)...if you really want to take the class and they aren't likely to offer it again anytime soon, i would go for it.

I think I might be able to get a friend's daughter or another high schooler to watch her, it is only 2 days and for a couple of hours. The high schoolers also start school the week after, so they should be free. I've never left her with a baby sitter before. How weird is that?

Of I've only attended class just for exams most of my college years, but that is also why my gpa wasn't so good those first years. I don't like to start skipping because then I freak out about going back. Social anxiety is so fun.

Well, they offer this particular class, let's call it hypothetically 370, once a year, but the subjects change. This year it is something really interesting, other years it has been about gender in a particular region. I'm trying to avoid the later, because I'm sure the professor has specific views and I have very specific views and frankly, since I've lived it.... well, I'd rather take it in something else.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.