N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

####, yes that's right I said ####!. This is just so ###### shitty its all I can say, #### ###### #### ######!!!!

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

####, yes that's right I said ####!. This is just so ###### shitty its all I can say, #### ###### #### ######!!!!

:huh:

Hi Caryh! How are theengs? :innocent:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

:huh:

Hi Caryh! How are theengs? :innocent:

They're just ###### great. In fact so ###### great I could just ######.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

They're just ###### great. In fact so ###### great I could just ######.

What the has happened? :shocked:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

###### PMS and raging wife, who is acting like a complete ###### child. Had a nice trip planned out of town for the weekend. Wife comes home from work in a lousy mood, hating herself for letting this piece of ###### coworker get her to do her work for her again. Wife is ready to go off for any flipping reason. I'm trying to cheer her up and make her feel better. Including taking her out to the grand opening of a new outlet mall. She decides somehow I should buy her this friggen expensive purse, now I'd be happy to buy it, if it was in budget right now, but the weekend trip means its not, and I tell her so, heck this is the second out of town trip this month. Next month you can get it I said. Well her attitude goes right back to being a raging spoiled ten year old brat. Now she refuses to go on the trip. I would have needed to cancel the hotel by 6:00PM yesterday, so the ###### money has just been thrown away, and I've got a shitty ### attitude wife to put up with all weekend. I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

Edited by Caryh

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

###### PMS and raging wife,...................................

....................... I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

I can relate.....

Sorry to hear that.

May be chain her to the basement for a week with just bread and water?

I can relate.....

Sorry to hear that.

May be chain her to the basement for a week with just bread and water?

Why oh why do women have to turn into complete psychotic aliens over their hormones? If a man acted quarter as bad as women can when they get like this we'd be charged with being emotionally abusive.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Why oh why do women have to turn into complete psychotic aliens over their hormones? If a man acted quarter as bad as women can when they get like this we'd be charged with being emotionally abusive.

Sorry Caryh, about your shitty situation. Not every woman become psychotic during time of the month.

tumblr_m729vwbpta1qardsjo1_500.gif

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

who invented this hormone stuff?

Now she refuses to go on the trip. I would have needed to cancel the hotel by 6:00PM yesterday, so the ###### money has just been thrown away, and I've got a shitty ### attitude wife to put up with all weekend. I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

I think you should do the trip yourself and enjoy the hotel stay.

Take a time out from the wife.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

###### PMS and raging wife, who is acting like a complete ###### child. Had a nice trip planned out of town for the weekend. Wife comes home from work in a lousy mood, hating herself for letting this piece of ###### coworker get her to do her work for her again. Wife is ready to go off for any flipping reason. I'm trying to cheer her up and make her feel better. Including taking her out to the grand opening of a new outlet mall. She decides somehow I should buy her this friggen expensive purse, now I'd be happy to buy it, if it was in budget right now, but the weekend trip means its not, and I tell her so, heck this is the second out of town trip this month. Next month you can get it I said. Well her attitude goes right back to being a raging spoiled ten year old brat. Now she refuses to go on the trip. I would have needed to cancel the hotel by 6:00PM yesterday, so the ###### money has just been thrown away, and I've got a shitty ### attitude wife to put up with all weekend. I know part of this is also its her mother's birthday and she can't be there to celebrate with them. But jesus ###### christ, she married an American, she moved to America, this is all part of it, get the #### over it, and quit acting like a spoiled ten year old!

Well, could you just go without her? Make it a bro trip or something with your friends, or just go enjoy it alone.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics