N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

bah - interim report.

We tossed all plans of divorce, instead making new plans to actually work on the marriage.

This took some time, as she finally understood what my financial portfolio looks like and why she has a real estate portfolio in her name.

in the meantime, my allergies have turned into a really bad cold, the phlegm color is green and leaves my body often.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

bah - interim report.

We tossed all plans of divorce, instead making new plans to actually work on the marriage.

This took some time, as she finally understood what my financial portfolio looks like and why she has a real estate portfolio in her name.

in the meantime, my allergies have turned into a really bad cold, the phlegm color is green and leaves my body often.

Yay for working on your marriage.

Sucks you're now sick, feel better soon!

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I am lamenting the loss of Starbucks, or rather its 45 minute drive away. The VIA packets fill a void in my life, but it isn't the same.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

why you not try my jet fuel coffee making technique? heck - even works well with the generic brand cheap-o coffee, also.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

why you not try my jet fuel coffee making technique? heck - even works well with the generic brand cheap-o coffee, also.

I only like mochas, don't drink any other type of coffee.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

so make my jet fuel,

then add in the mocha bits after brewing.

it's dead easy. heck, I even purchase syrup sometimes, making it a fancy thing.

come on.. experiment in yer own kitchen, till you can make what you like.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

so make my jet fuel,

then add in the mocha bits after brewing.

it's dead easy. heck, I even purchase syrup sometimes, making it a fancy thing.

come on.. experiment in yer own kitchen, till you can make what you like.

What is this jet fuel coffee?

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

advanced search tool, done from a PC -

search terms = 'jet fuel'

member/user name = 'Darnell'.

click on 'display as posts'.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

advanced search tool, done from a PC -

search terms = 'jet fuel'

member/user name = 'Darnell'.

click on 'display as posts'.

Found it! I'll try making this when I get back to u.s. next week - we don't have a coffee maker at my parents place.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Biggest cluster ever on the way home. First, last night, I want the Jeep packed a certain way and he got angry that I packed it instead of him. Then this morning I didn't grab the damn qtips, I figure he can grab them (he's throwing thing after thing into the Jeep for me to take so he doesn't have to. I feel like a 3rd country pack mule instead of being appreciated for bringing him stuff in the first place. He flips out and yells I don't understand why you wouldn't just take them! Well I didnt! Is it worth yelling about at 6am? No!

I'm driving home taking the Texas route, which is not scenic and just as boring as the Kansas route BUT the speed limits are faster so even with construction, it took the same amount of time. (it's longer too.. go figure...) anyhow he calls men says don't freak out, and says our appt called him they've rented out our appt and why is our stuff still there? I had given them notice then went in 2 days later and rescinded the notice, but the lady didn't do the paperwork and they still had us as moving out! He is freaking out, calling a friend, trying to find us a place to stay. Tells me to get home, start packing, and find us a new appt. We figure out what went wrong but at the same time part of me is just really angry at him. If he'd looked for a home with me when I asked, or offered on a house or two I said we should then this would NOT be an issue. I'd he hadn't spent money when I said hey maybe we shouldn't buy this or that, we'd have the cushion he says he likes to have. But like always because I do work on gut feeling so not just cold hard logical facts, he just goes with what's in front of his procrastinating self and now we're in a pickle.

So I get home, 10 hours of driving and 11 hours of travelling later, March into the office and try to solve this issue. Lady doesn't remember talking to me, maybe it was the other one, either way I explain that we've paid rent for the entire month I talked to someone and had rescinded by notice to vacate. That person had said we didn't need to do any paperwork and we were fine going month to month. I mentioned that if they required me to move I would be homeless. I get they promised my appt to someone else and no I don't want them homeless either, but can't we figure out at least a time frame? They said we muat have made the issue they will find another space for the new renter (after all they likely signed a lease and month to month pays way over a lease plus still needs to give 60 days notice) because of course they can't make us homeless. I get the proper paperwork done for rescinding our notice to vacate and they take the appt out of their system.

Hubs now thinks I'm amazing. (Well maybe not but he's happy he doesn't have to move by Sat. ) I only wish he trusted me more for opinions. I can't always back up why I think a certain way, but something in my life experience has taught me to listen to my instincts, not just my logic.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh so glad your not homeless, and that man needs a kick in the pants gees.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I am lamenting the loss of Starbucks, or rather its 45 minute drive away. The VIA packets fill a void in my life, but it isn't the same.

Too bad sucker, who told you to leave me huh? Suffer!

Oh so glad your not homeless, and that man needs a kick in the pants gees.

I'm pretty good at kickin' arses...ya want me ta kick his azz for ya?