N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Fotos or it didn't happen, no ma'am.

These might actually be 5". I don't mess around!

nfCwf3c.png

My wife can stand on the step higher than I and still not be as tall as I am :lol: She'd do just about anything to be a couple inches taller. Well except where heals because she never learned how to walk in them and is afraid she'd break an ankle trying to learn.

Awww how tall is she?

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

These might actually be 5". I don't mess around!

Awww how tall is she?

This must be you and your shorter friends :D . I am only 1.5 metre tall.

tall_volleyball_girl_by_lowerrider-d6q4j

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sorry you know the burden :( My Dad tells me she was diagnosed before I was born, I haven't ever met her as she was before. I have no idea what her favourite music is, or her favourite colour. She can't cook, she has memory loss. She tried to attack me last night because she wanted Dad to turn the tv off, she was threatening to break the tv ( she's done this 3 times before with a sledgehammer) I had to physically restrain her when she lunged at me. I felt rage.

It's exhausting. I'm tired and ready to leave.

*hugs*

I personally don't know these feels, but my mother and grandfather did. My grandma had schizophrenia, it was a sudden onset (I'm not exactly sure how/why it happened because I never asked actually, now I'm curious but I'm afraid to ask...) my mother would tell me she would wander off at night no matter the weather in her PJS (even during Hurricane Gloria), and she had come at my grandfather more than once with various things, the scariest being a butcher's knife, and the random outbursts, among other things. She did not like to take any of her medication (schizo, diabetes, high blood pressure), my mom said it was very tiring to force her to, and that ultimately killed her at 55. I did know her and I do remember her, my mother says that when I was born I was grandma's little ray of sunshine. I do remember her outbursts. Mental illness runs in the family (both my mother's parents, not sure about dad's because he's not in the picture), I take so much after my grandmother and my greatest fear is the same thing happening to me and I have my own set of problems already. I've put my fiance through enough as it is and surprisingly I haven't driven him away. When I go get him from Canada I'll warn him and remind him what he's getting himself into once more before we come back.

This must be you and your shorter friends :D . I am only 1.5 metre tall.

tall_volleyball_girl_by_lowerrider-d6q4j

STORY OF MY LIFE OH GOD. Always standing in the back in school photos, and basically every photo with a group ever. SO JEALOUS OF THE KIDS WHO GOT TO SIT IN THE FRONT.

Edited by jfgk1987

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

1. [Polish-Math mini-transgression overlooked] This makes me want to cry, too, si ma'am.

2. The chances of this approach zero, chin up ma'am.

Bedtime, zzz man.

No crying TB, you have many comment reporting to do!!!!

Winks I'm sorry about what you had to endure.

Thank you SAT, it's been a long ride, i've learned a lot about relationships, people, morals, and gained some wisdom. There is always an upside to every situation. No matter how bad.

Wow that truly is hard. At least I knew the person my mother was before that type of stuff started happening. And yes it could be truly exhausting dealing with someone like that. My brothers all left town, and I was the one that had to pick up the pieces and look after my mother. Funny thing is, while I was probably the closest to her before the break down, I was the furthest from her after the breakdown and I was the one who ended up being the caretaker. After her ovaries were taken out, due to cancer, her mental illness was not as bad. We'd been told that might happen only they referred to it as after menopause. It was still always there, but not bouncing off the walls stuff. Every once and while after that the person she was would come out. It was always nice to see that person again. I hope one day you might get a chance to see the person your mother was before her illness. And I totally understand the need to get away. I know I needed that at one point in my life also.

Can I just say, you are very brave and courageous for becoming your mum's care taker. It is not easy being a carer for someone suffering a paranoid mental illness. I hope that you gained a good sense of humour - i say that because my sisters, Dad, and I have talked about the fact that those who have the hardest life lessons and experiences from burdens have the wittiest, most twisted, and out there humour! :lol: When you have felt what seemed like the worst in life, a funny situation is just damn hilarious! Laughing gets me by, some friends call me "giggles"

Wiggles has a switchblade built into her wedding and engagement rings.

It's there for cake cutting! I'm not shanking my lovely hubby!

Is he wearing some woman's thong on his head?

We call them g-strings and I believe he's wearing one half of an over the should boulder holder/brassiere on his noggin'

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Toothache, coffee, stat...

And where's that Trophie when I need to make fun of her...

I am always here.

I get to sleep in late because I'm cool.

End of discussion.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wiggles, I suck at words sometimes so I'm going to send you a hug!

I haven't worn 5" heels in a long time. I'm already taller then my husband so at most I will do a couple inches.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Another quiet day.

My oldest had to walk to work since his ride didn't feel like giving him a ride and waited till the last minute to tell him. Now if he only listen to his mother and bought a car a few years ago this wouldn't happen.

At least he has realized that this friend may not be reliable to get an apartment with.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Another quiet day.

My oldest had to walk to work since his ride didn't feel like giving him a ride and waited till the last minute to tell him. Now if he only listen to his mother and bought a car a few years ago this wouldn't happen.

At least he has realized that this friend may not be reliable to get an apartment with.

Yah, such an irresponsible friend, better not share an apartment with him.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Wiggles, I suck at words sometimes so I'm going to send you a hug!

Thank you, your words are good enough!

Today:

I need ALL the coffee.

Edited by sweetswinks

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/