N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I Now to do driving exam and the maneuverability thingie....

We shadowed the state driver's examination route. We waited for the examiner to walk out of the building with her little orange vest on, then followed the car she was giving the exam in. The guy flunked within a couple of blocks but she let him drive the rest of the course. So we followed, and they never noticed despite pulling into some lonely stretches to do 3 point turns and stuff.

So anyway we learned how they were doing a lot of complicated things in a short route, and got my wife's jitters calmed by practicing it. So she blew the exam out of the water.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Is it weird that I feel nervous to see my fiancé next week?? Like in a "I hope he still finds me attractive" and "is he gonna kiss me right away?!" kind of way......... probably yes, I am starting to get a whole wash of emotions ahhhhhhhhh

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Is it weird that I feel nervous to see my fiancé next week?? Like in a "I hope he still finds me attractive" and "is he gonna kiss me right away?!" kind of way......... probably yes, I am starting to get a whole wash of emotions ahhhhhhhhh

Maybe the first thing you do when you see him is mace him so he can't see what you look like? :)

Timeline

Maybe the first thing you do when you see him is mace him so he can't see what you look like? :)

I'll do the olld "your shoe laces are untied!" *pulls his shirt over his head*..

We lived together for 3 months and we see each other everyday on skype, he knows every single freckle on my face. i'm being dumb! :lol:

Timeline

I went to my local beach for a food and wine festival today. Nice winter day for wine tasting!

Srb9Qyd.jpg

Nah not weird.

I'd go pick up my husband (when he was still my fiancé) from the airport and hope I recognized him and vice versa, even though I'd just skyped him 5 hours before. Sometimes I think girls like something to worry about.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Nah not weird.

I'd go pick up my husband (when he was still my fiancé) from the airport and hope I recognized him and vice versa, even though I'd just skyped him 5 hours before. Sometimes I think girls like something to worry about.

I'm glad i'm not the only one! Emotions are running high, and so are the nerves. Preparing myself for the goodbye's and see ya later's with my family, my eldest sister is pregnant with her 5th child and she just bawls every time it's mentioned hahaha poor thing is so hormonal!

Timeline

Looks beautiful! :)

Sydney is gorgeous! I grew up swimming at this beach, it's in a cove so there aer no waves. You can swim to the bottom with turtles, sight whales and dolphins, sometimes hammerhead sharks too!

Hubby-to-be always says "And you want to move to the middle of nowhere, Pennsylvania, to be with ME?!" :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I'm glad i'm not the only one! Emotions are running high, and so are the nerves. Preparing myself for the goodbye's and see ya later's with my family, my eldest sister is pregnant with her 5th child and she just bawls every time it's mentioned hahaha poor thing is so hormonal!

3 more kids and she'll have out produced Stretch..

I got a Nick name for ya winks...

Mrs. Boong

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Greetings and Felicitations, y'all.

I have been suffering from allergies, 2 days now - wake up dizzy, cannot walk straight until I get my nasal cavities emptied and the meds in me. It's really suck-y....

my wife is suffering from similar problems, but it aggravates her chronic otitis media, and she's sleeping more [which is good] .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !