N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

The thread has been very quiet lately. It's because one of many reasons.....

1- Trophie has taken the word "Rant" out of the thread title, and now it's as boring as her.

4- Yours truly, has not been around to talk much lately

9- J the chatterbox has been reclusive

2- Tarklar is chasing everyone away with his stale soliloquy

5- Darklar is MIA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

The thread has been very quiet lately. It's because one of many reasons.....

1- Trophie has taken the word "Rant" out of the thread title, and now it's as boring as her.

1. Trophie is nervous that her blood sugar levels have just surged despite being on metformin and never in her life having readings above 120. Trophie is also stressed above having moved so far away from her endocronologist and Trophy's daughter keeps bothering her every 2 minutes so she is having trouble making coherent thoughts.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

1. Trophie is nervous that her blood sugar levels have just surged despite being on metformin and never in her life having readings above 120. Trophie is also stressed above having moved so far away from her endocronologist and Trophy's daughter keeps bothering her every 2 minutes so she is having trouble making coherent thoughts.

see? I told you to stay in Connetimacut.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

You're Taliban, you prefer goat. Please refer to my "World's most interesting man" post about red goats....

Stretch prefers koons.....

mutton is definitely one of my favourite meats...sigh...i miss biryani. the stuff here just isn't the same.

ok here is my rant for today:

some kid came into our office today and asked for water. i asked him where his mom was (waiting in the car outside, she waved at me from the driver's seat) or if he or a sibling were clients with us (he said no). ok, fine. i got him a cup of water and he sat on our couch in the lobby and drank it. then he asked me for another cup so i filled it with water and brought it to him and he said no, i want an empty cup. um, ok. so i emptied the cup out into one of our potted plants and he took it and left. but not without grabbing a bunch of our pamphlets and brochures while my back was turned. he basically cleaned our display out.

...really i don't get it. those things are worthless, they are just paper. so why?!

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Timeline

Trophie why is your blood sugar so high?

Maybe a fluke. It just dropped down to 108. *shrugs* The only reason I check is because on the meds, my blood sugar can get very low. I'll do it a little more often from now on and make sure it isn't a problem.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

you're already a diabetic?

Like a pre-pre-diabetic. My insulin response is bad, but my glucose levels are normally still good, so not pre-diabetic yet, if that makes sense?

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Like a pre-pre-diabetic. My insulin response is bad, but my glucose levels are normally still good, so not pre-diabetic yet, if that makes sense?

Sure it makes sense. Especially if it runs in the family. Do you feel any symptoms of diabetes?

But today, there are many more known facts about diabetes, so you don't have to worry that much about losing a toe.

Or going blind, except from masturbation, like Tarklar......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thats kind of what I do too except I cook my ground meat first - we prefer lamb - then I use boiled corn right off the cob and top with mashed potatoes. We like to top with shredded cheese sometimes for a crispy crust yummmm

I don't eat lamb. Cheese is good but I like cream corn better the kernel.

Well yeah, I bake it after all that layering - some recipes use raw beef which cooks while its in the oven.

Eww using raw beef would make it real greasy

You're Taliban, you prefer goat. Please refer to my "World's most interesting man" post about red goats....

Stretch prefers koons.....

No no coons

I spent the day at the pistol range. Fired a few boxes.....

Feel better now.

Yay for feeling better

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5