N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

soooo hot! *drools*

that's probably exactly how he wanted you to feel, don't let him get to you!

I know, I know!

Dumb a££ said he would fax the letter to Tokyo if I emailed him the letter so that he could copy and sign it. I did so (including all the dumb reference #s) a couple of days ago. I then sent him an email, to ask if he had followed through, and the reply was "the post office isn't open on the weekend/dearie"!

Sh£t for brains. I asked him to FAX it and included the fax #!!

These pathetic power games are driving me NUTS!

Are you saying that you want us to call you "dearie" from now on? :o

You want to live dangerously ??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I know, I know!

Dumb a££ said he would fax the letter to Tokyo if I emailed him the letter so that he could copy and sign it. I did so (including all the dumb reference #s) a couple of days ago. I then sent him an email, to ask if he had followed through, and the reply was "the post office isn't open on the weekend/dearie"!

1- I can drive you nuts if you want......

2- everyday baby.... :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

1- I can drive you nuts if you want......

2- everyday baby.... :P

Lol!

Well I am going to try for a B2 visa in September. I can't let this nut job control my life. Hopefully I will be able to prove I have enough ties to Japan. I have a 2week break in December. Until then, working my a££ off!

His today's show is supposed to be streaming online, in case you're interested ;)

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/justin-timberlake

In 4.5 hours :D

Hello Asia!

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

His today's show is supposed to be streaming online, in case you're interested ;)

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/justin-timberlake

In 4.5 hours :D

i gotta think about whether i would pay money to watch a live stream...but thank you for the link!

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Timeline

Hello Asia!

Hello Merry!

How have you been? :)

i gotta think about whether i would pay money to watch a live stream...but thank you for the link!

I know there's a button "buy tickets", but it doesn't direct you anywhere. At least I don't have to buy anything to watch it...

Do you see a price anywhere?

I know I paid to watch a live stream of NKOTB show a couple of years ago. It was something about $5 or $9 :)

What does being clumsy have to do with buying used canned food ?

http://www.cdc.gov/nczved/divisions/dfbmd/diseases/botulism/consumers.html

Come visit us.

Meantime....I expect the wedding in California to be postponed.....

Now gotta find something else to do for my vacation...

More boat time for you and the kiddo!

I know, I know!

K1 petitions expire.

like 4 months after they're approved.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hello Merry!

How have you been? :)

I know there's a button "buy tickets", but it doesn't direct you anywhere. At least I don't have to buy anything to watch it...

Do you see a price anywhere?

I know I paid to watch a live stream of NKOTB show a couple of years ago. It was something about $5 or $9 :)

really?? well $5 or $9 is really not too bad either...i'll try it and see if it lets me in :D

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

http://www.cdc.gov/nczved/divisions/dfbmd/diseases/botulism/consumers.html

More boat time for you and the kiddo!

K1 petitions expire.

like 4 months after they're approved.

1- I know what botulism is, duh!

2- I was gonna take the kiddo to Cali with me anyway, and Tiff. Drive down to Disneyland from the bay area.