N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

1. I am so fat today I put on spanx.

2. rewarding myself with $Many

Many. I actually can wear that Canada bikini i bought before I moved here.

1. What is or are spanx, si or huh ma'am? (I saw foto above but am still confused, huh man.)

2. Reward yourself with remedial Polish Math, class ma'am.

Many. Niki-Bone bikini fotos or it didn't happen, si or no man!

spanx

muffin top

English-only outside the regional forums, oj tak.

New Gump baby looks just like older Gump kid. God help them.....

Maybe one will eat the other, huh man?

You'll be pleased to know that I am pulling a Tiff and we are going out to eat tonight.

It's contagious, Steveklar, sigh man...

Got my ring fixed finally.

I love when my ring is clean

Yay, Niki-Bone ma'am!

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

What kind of jet-lag do you experience after such flights, huh ma'am?

What's it like when all the blood rushes to your feet because you now have to stand right-side-up in order to understand and be understood, huh ma'am?

It was many hours flying. Specifically 19 hours total, and a total time of 27 hours travelling from my parents house to Pittsburgh airport!

I have denim overalls on to combat the blood rushing to my head from being right side up. So far it's not doing much but making me look unfashionable.

I am quite jetlagged, and hungry.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

Biweekly mosquito-truck is buzzing in the distance, spray man. If they skip our street again, the mosquitoes will be congregating at our front door, seeking amnesty, bite me man.

Friday report, see man:

Only 2 pages of blather today, huh man?

Took heap-strong pain pill last night, groggy man.

Awoke in worse pain and near-inability to function fizzicly or brainily, ouch and grog man.

Excedrin before work kill-pained adequately, less ouch man.

Hit GS near casa; bought 2 huge, full (Many-oz.) bottles of conditioner for $2 each, deal man.

Hit ES not near casa; bought thick warshcloth for a quarter, deal man.

Got to office almost at usual time, late man.

Fell asleep at desk, but for only Many minutes because phone rang, startle man.

Got big project (bulk sale of pre-owned toilet seats) out door before leaving out the door, whee man.

Packed much work to do over weekend, yeah si man.

Intended to blow home to mow lawn, haste man; left Many minutes early, commute man.

Train to parking lot Many minutes late, grrr man.

Road to cheap gas station blocked by accident, confusing detour man.

Cheap gas pump (exactly $Many/gal.) slower than molasses, grrr man.

Got home no earlier than usual, grrr man.

Whipped into mow-lawning clothes; mowed lawn, whirrrrr man.

Took only Many brief breaks to change sweatbands, perspire man.

Finished entire job, including blow-leafing driveway, in just under an hour, whee man.

Rehabilitated lawnmower actually self-propels again, speed man.

Had successfully nuked all casas of hormigas del fuego earlier, whee man.

Biggest challenge was keeping now-too-big mow-lawning pants from slipping down, skinny man.

Got inside exactly half a minute before mosquitoes awakened, no bite me man.

Got inside exactly Many minutes before nightfall, dark man.

Back (bolstered with pre-mow-lawning aspirin) did fine, no ouch man.

Showered with GS-bought shampoo & conditioner, thrifty man.

Weighed self; = at all-time skinniest as mature adult, Many.2 pounds man.

Read book to Mini-B., who actually paid attention, peripatetic wee man.

Ate strange dinner prepared by Mrs. T-B., she man.

Could not reheat cold lasagna because of cherry tomatoes on plate, no man.

Wanted to dish the warsher but espied clean-or-dirty items inside, grrr man.

Belatedly learned from Mrs. T-B. that same were dirty, sigh man.

Was too tired to remove all, reconstruct order, and add new pile from sink, mess man.

Saturday's warsh-dishing will be a disaster or 2-stage operation, sigh or repeat man.

Plan not to hit GSs on Saturday, no man.

Must stick close to casa to entertain sequential Mexican air-conditioning guys, analysis man.

Mrs. T-B. shall scope nearby community college for Inglés classes, she man.

Unknown if registration at this late date is possible, delinquent man.

Cat prep zzz imminent, call it a night man.

Mornin', Commie-babe(s), Singapuras, et al.!

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

1. It was many hours flying. Specifically Many hours total, and a total time of Many hours travelling from my parents house to Pittsburgh airport!

2. I have denim overalls on to combat the blood rushing to my head from being right side up. So far it's not doing much but making me look unfashionable.

Many. I am quite jetlagged, and hungry.

1. Your delinquent Polish Math skills are forgiven just this once for the reasons stated, si ma'am.

2. You type right-side-up quite well, compliment ma'am. Is it fun to be bilingual, huh ma'am?

Many. Eat all the gringo food that might be in the casa, ingest ma'am. If it helps, the level of female beauty here in the Estados Unidos has perceptibly increased as a result of your arrival, si ma'am.

Edited by TBoneTX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My leg hurts too bad for me to sleep again. FML.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Trade it for my back, si ma'am.

Take heap-strong medicine for it, if you have any, or do whatever it takes to keep it in the least painful position possible, si ma'am.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Trade it for my back, si ma'am.

Take heap-strong medicine for it, if you have any, or do whatever it takes to keep it in the least painful position possible, si ma'am.

Over the last few months I've been trying to get myself used to not taking my 4 ibuprofen + 2 tylenol + icy hot and I can't say it has gone all that well. The 2 tylenol or 2 ibuprofen just take the edge off. I got one hour of icy hot and benadryl induced sleep last night before I was up again. Tonight I took a benadryl, but no sleep.

I'm rambling, but, a huge part of my problem is the "least painful" position is me taking up the whole queen bed. I have real trouble sleeping on half of it and our sofa that is in the third bedroom is not long enough. :cry: If we ever get our ceiling fixed, maybe I can sleep on the blow up bed in the spare room. When we lived in Denmark, sometimes I'd sleep on the floor in times like these, but alas our bedroom still has carpet and I still have allergies.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

good morning!

so...uh...we are pretty much done with this car. firestone can't find anything wrong with it and they can't duplicate our problem (like some bad movie, the moment it's at the mechanic, it behaves perfectly). sometimes it randomly starts, sometimes it just won't start. yesterday the engine was turning over but the car wouldn't start...and then...10 minutes later the engine completely stopped turning over. if it randomly starts up again we might drive it over to the dealer and trade it in for something else.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

So, I got up. took a shower, read the news. Went out to get new pillows, stopped at Starbucks, texted Tiff if she wants.....

No answer, come home, she's still sleeping......

what a good life...

i'll say yes to some starbucks :D

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

good morning!

so...uh...we are pretty much done with this car. firestone can't find anything wrong with it and they can't duplicate our problem (like some bad movie, the moment it's at the mechanic, it behaves perfectly). sometimes it randomly starts, sometimes it just won't start. yesterday the engine was turning over but the car wouldn't start...and then...10 minutes later the engine completely stopped turning over. if it randomly starts up again we might drive it over to the dealer and trade it in for something else.

did you wear down the battery from cranking it too much? This could be a fuel rail dilemma, and this may be a Throttle Body problem too, it could be sticky. It can still be an intermittent fuel pump problem.....

Try this. When you get in the car, turn the key to the "on" position, the position right before it cranks, and the bell is going "Ding ding sing" Let it stay like that for 5-10 seconds. Then continue turning the key to start it. What this did was allow the fuel pump and/ or fuel pressure regulator to "prime" the throttle body and fuel injection system....

If the car starts like this every time, it's the fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. The regulator is cheap, the pump will cost 100 bucks plus labor.

Lesson learned..... Don't ever buy a Dodge. Only old geezers buy Dodges, and they smell bad, and they all look like california raisins. And Their skin look like beef jerky.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

what a good life...

i'll say yes to some starbucks :D

And when I got home, I made pancakes and eggs for Her Royal Highness to get up and eat.....

Now she's washing the dishes tho......

Nom breakfast and coffee.

whatcha having?

I made Kielbasa and eggs, pancakes.

I'm feeling kinda Nik now :)