Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

representative told me to do that.. but result was same.. try to do that.. may be it will work for you because u already completed your 30 days time for review, it will not effect your current status...

Why told you for expedite request something wrong with your case or your case going to supervise..

Filed: Other Timeline

A&j119 why not mail them. You tell them you don t have time to loose and you rather to send thru mail. Yes it s ridiculous told them they playing your life time lol but it s true make them feel....it s what I would do

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

Why told you for expedite request something wrong with your case or your case going to supervise..

she told me that as my date is current so i can ask for expeditious process.

Timeline

What is your pd and what reason you wrote in expedite request

my pd is July 14 ,2015... as my pd is current so i asked them for expeditious process so Interview date can be fixed..

Timeline

You didn't worte anything in expedite request email .. your case under supervisor review. Or not you ask for expedite request or rep told you that they put expedite request for you .. my pd july 2014

Timeline

You didn't worte anything in expedite request email .. your case under supervisor review. Or not you ask for expedite request or rep told you that they put expedite request for you .. my pd july 2014

write your case number in subject section.. than in body of the message write your name and date of birth. than beneficiary's name and date of birth.

than write why you want your case to be expedite.

Timeline

write your case number in subject section.. than in body of the message write your name and date of birth. than beneficiary's name and date of birth.

Timeline

and send that to NVCExpedite@state.gov

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone, been following all our posts in recent times, though I have not been able to respond.

My pd is 29th August 2014 n I am hoping to be current then.

However, my case has been completed since early October but we requested that our case be reopened because of our daughter who was born recently.

My husband mailed her birth certificate since November but till now no response. He called yesterday nvc n it seems we are under supervisors review.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline

My case completed today...thanks guys

Waouu, Cngratulation Hardik

My N400 Timeline

- August 18,2018 :  Case Received

- September 10, 2018 : Biometrics

- May 28th 2019 : Interview Update online

- June 3rd  2019 : Interview Letter Received

- July 3rd 2019  : Interview Day   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2WooojyQKVxbF_N6bxO8muQM8QjybXZVv5QzSqDWAk/edit#gid=794661185

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.