Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

No i didn t they are capable to tell me "i understand mam"and i ll not stand...

Like They know How it feel .... So unfair to splite familly for So long especially when you see k1 visa ... That s a real joke.

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Hello guys today o received Email so,Over the phone my case was complete and today i recieved email to correct part 5 item 8 do not send to nvc original form must to be take at the interview .... Look like check list or it s like completion ? Thank you

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys today o received Email so,Over the phone my case was complete and today i recieved email to correct part 5 item 8 do not send to nvc original form must to be take at the interview .... Look like check list or it s like completion ? Thank you

Yeah Lera! It's a checklist but should be submitted at interview and not to NVC because you already got Case Complete.

I think your husband made a mistake he must have counted you twice. The rule says no member should be counted twice.

Correct the Sponsor's Household Size and take to Interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

,Hello guys, i read everything you post, but the only thing i learned from this experience is patient. My PD Sept 08, 2014. I put my US citizenship certificate aside. I'm patient, i will end up with F2A status. Good luck y'all.. (L)(L)(L)

The x concern this part:

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

[x] Item 8. The household size must equal the sum of: sponsor + traveling applicants + household members filing a Form I-864A.

I went on the form i don t understand where it is..

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Nkystell if you çan light me i do understand part 5 but no item 8? Why not just say part 5 ( item 8 don t make sensé to me)

Form i 864a

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864a.pdf

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Sorry to bother i searched and remember that i read before about new form i864a http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864.pdf

So know it s clear to me.... So the answer should be "1" that what you said

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry to bother i searched and remember that i read before about new form i864a http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864.pdf

So know it s clear to me.... So the answer should be "1" that what you said

This is what you should have.

5.1 = 1 (you -Lera) It says enter the number you entered in line 7 of part 3)

5.2 = 1 (hubby)

5.3 = 0 ( you've been counted earlier in part 5, item 1)

5.4 = 2 (your kids)

5.5 = 0

5.6 = 0

5.7 = 0

5.8 = 4 ( total number of Household Size).

Hope this helps!

Even we are 3 seperates cases ? My husband did everything in 3 Times we have each a case number and id cause my husband ll be soon be a citizen inchallah and like this his kids ll be quickly Than me citizeN.

Thank you Nkystell!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everybody , I reaally need info about form I130

We sent our form to chicago

___Received at uscis : 4 November

___email notification ant text message with receipt number: 5 November.

( saying my case was accepted and routed to California for processing and they will send me notice receipt form I797.

Until now I received nothing.

When I check my case the first time it was case received but after that the case was changed to document was mailed to you . When my husband call the uscis they said there is nothing wrong with the case we just have to wait 24december to receive the document !!!!!

Please someone happened with him in this forum

My case has to be in initial review ?

Hi kenza123 there is nothing wrong with your case the average time frame to be process in california it s 5 months ( actually you ré lucky cause they are quicker than some others centers)....

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.