Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi my PD is September 17, 2014. CC November 16. Just wondering if I should expect an IL in January or February?

Hi Caudre! You have the same PD with my hubby. Sept. 17, 2014. I'm praying that we received the IL for the Feb interview. Hoping for a big jump in the VB.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Document Was Mailed

We mailed your document for your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxx. If you do not receive your document by December 24, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

(This statut change after they received for the first time my petition 130 what does it mean ??? Is this normal )

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Nkkystell I wanted to ask you wich date of the month did you found out your interview appointment date over the phone ? Or how long after email for completion.

cause today I received 3 emails that NVC received all doc they need ( so ours 3 cases are definitely close now) and iam on line for interview. Next email suppose to be notification for interview date.

Thank you

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

Hi everyone! I just want to see if there is somebody here have/had the same situation with my case.

My situation is I already filled out DS261 and it has been more than 4 months nor but until now i can't able to pay the AOS Bill online. The strange thing is I was able to pay the IV Bill so now my IV is paid and I already filled the DS260. Now the only that has not been paid is the AOS Bill.

So if there is anybody here have/had the same problem of the AOS could you please advise me?

Thanks so much!

Filed: Other Timeline

They ll not allow you because the supervisor didn't go over the 42 days I think you can only to this on the 43rd day.

Call to find out but iam pretty sure they ll tell you this. Don t loose hope hardik !

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

U did expedite request ..u did your self or rep told you ..

representative told me to do that.. but result was same.. try to do that.. may be it will work for you because u already completed your 30 days time for review, it will not effect your current status...

Timeline

Thanks Manent Modest, so do you think we will pay it on the interview day? Well I called NVC every week. The first Rep. I talked to told me that she turned in my case to a supervisor and i have to wait for 42 days to review my case and that was back on Sept 11. and then i called again so many times, some rep. told me that there's a problem with the website therefore they'll need to have their IT department fix the problem until now obviously the problem is not fix yet. So i decided to call them again last week and rep told me again that the supervisor has not touch my case so therefore they need to turn in my case to a supervisor again and again i have to wait for ANOTHER 42 days. This is just so ridiculous but then i can't do anything about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.