doodlebug

The moan and groan thread

394 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Its got to be u Chuckie your the only one who ventures over here :wacko:

i'm not aware of anything about her sex life so it must not be me.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Just so we're all clear here, who exactly are the prudes? :P

They know better than I do. I and others have listed the subjects that have been discussed here that involve sex and tmi, and no one was a prude then, Apparently, one of them, the conservative Muslima, has broken some secret pledge on this thread and it's causing a big commotion. I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.

:pop:

Edited by Green-eyed girl

It will never cease to amaze me how people can read into posts what they want. No one here had a problem with the talk of sex toys as much as they had a problem with the contradictory behaviors and thoughts that run rampant in MENA. Anyone who is in MENA on a regular basis and bothers to take the time to understand what they are reading and the dynamics at play here know exactly to what I am referring.

If anyone thinks jokes about sex toys are inappropriate they so not have to post (as I amsure several did) and if you think jokes about sex toys are amusing, then knock youself out. But do not come here one day protraying yourself as a conservative muslima witha conservative MENA husband living a modest lifestyle only to turn aroudn and call other people prudes for questioning the NOT the appropriateness of a sex joke, but guestioning the contradictory nature of your posts.

:thumbs: Exactly. It is the contradiction that is the issue.

Who is this conservative muslima with a conservative MENA husband living a modest lifestyle? Have we met her? Is she on this thread? Names, please!

Next how many of your men do smoke, drink or do both?

How many of you girls smoke or drink or do both?

Im just curious to hear opinions, i dont want judgements or name calling and i dont want this to be 50 pages of you said, he said, why did you say,

Neither my husband nor I smoke, drink, or eat pork for that matter.

As an aside, we don't go around passing judgements on those who do. However, if I read someone on here calling someone out for drinking or smoking and then go on to talk about what they do that is out of line with their religion (by definitions they themselves have given), I would probably speak up. My speaking up would be about their hypocrisy and not whatever behavior they are engaging in. I probably do several things I feel are not what I should be doing in a single day, so I try not to be critical of how others are are handling their faith; however, when someone calls others out saying it clear, easy, the behavior is indulgent etc, and then goes on to make an exception for themself, it proves it isn't always so clear or easy and nearly everyone indulges in something or other.

I see a contradiction in saying "I don't judge others who do what I don't do, then judging people who talk about dildos when you wouldn't.

There is plenty of hypocrisy coming from those who are pointing fingers.

Can you stop with your lies? That is the second one you are telling about me in this thread.

First saying I am a public supporter and defender of whatever the heck you call sex and now this? Saying I have judged people talking about dildos. Re-read my posts in this thread. I have not placed any judgements on anyone - I did ask you how masturbation and extramarital sex were different from your hedonism perspective. I joked with Sarah about abnormal and gross which is an ongoing joke, and I said that the Prophet and God did not joke about masturbation, which as far as I know is a fact.

Timeline

They know better than I do. I and others have listed the subjects that have been discussed here that involve sex and tmi, and no one was a prude then, Apparently, one of them, the conservative Muslima, has broken some secret pledge on this thread and it's causing a big commotion. I'm waiting for that shoe to drop.

tell em what they've won for being such a prude!

a free trip to.........

pruderanch.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

tell em what they've won for being such a prude!

a free trip to.........

pruderanch.jpg

that is a FAKE prude ranch picture! if it was the REAL one they would all be riding sidesaddle. there is MY moan & groan! :innocent:

Timeline
It will never cease to amaze me how people can read into posts what they want. No one here had a problem with the talk of sex toys as much as they had a problem with the contradictory behaviors and thoughts that run rampant in MENA. Anyone who is in MENA on a regular basis and bothers to take the time to understand what they are reading and the dynamics at play here know exactly to what I am referring.

If anyone thinks jokes about sex toys are inappropriate they so not have to post (as I amsure several did) and if you think jokes about sex toys are amusing, then knock youself out. But do not come here one day protraying yourself as a conservative muslima witha conservative MENA husband living a modest lifestyle only to turn aroudn and call other people prudes for questioning the NOT the appropriateness of a sex joke, but guestioning the contradictory nature of your posts.

:thumbs: Exactly. It is the contradiction that is the issue.

Who is this conservative muslima with a conservative MENA husband living a modest lifestyle? Have we met her? Is she on this thread? Names, please!

Next how many of your men do smoke, drink or do both?

How many of you girls smoke or drink or do both?

Im just curious to hear opinions, i dont want judgements or name calling and i dont want this to be 50 pages of you said, he said, why did you say,

Neither my husband nor I smoke, drink, or eat pork for that matter.

As an aside, we don't go around passing judgements on those who do. However, if I read someone on here calling someone out for drinking or smoking and then go on to talk about what they do that is out of line with their religion (by definitions they themselves have given), I would probably speak up. My speaking up would be about their hypocrisy and not whatever behavior they are engaging in. I probably do several things I feel are not what I should be doing in a single day, so I try not to be critical of how others are are handling their faith; however, when someone calls others out saying it clear, easy, the behavior is indulgent etc, and then goes on to make an exception for themself, it proves it isn't always so clear or easy and nearly everyone indulges in something or other.

I see a contradiction in saying "I don't judge others who do what I don't do, then judging people who talk about dildos when you wouldn't.

There is plenty of hypocrisy coming from those who are pointing fingers.

Can you stop with your lies? That is the second one you are telling about me in this thread.

First saying I am a public supporter and defender of whatever the heck you call sex and now this? Saying I have judged people talking about dildos. Re-read my posts in this thread. I have not placed any judgements on anyone - I did ask you how masturbation and extramarital sex were different from your hedonism perspective. I joked with Sarah about abnormal and gross which is an ongoing joke, and I said that the Prophet and God did not joke about masturbation, which as far as I know is a fact.

Not a lie when I take what you've said to me as a means of trying to make a point that infers that I've done something wrong here. Why ask me about if masturbation and premarital sex were different from hedonism if, in that context, you weren't trying to point out some contradiciton on my part? To me, that puts you in the judgment category. If you're not, my bad, but it sure comes across that way.

Timeline
that is a FAKE prude ranch picture! if it was the REAL one they would all be riding sidesaddle. there is MY moan & groan! :innocent:

lol, too many days in the saddle makes one ride sidesaddle :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Religious people like sex too. God talks about sex in the Quran, and the Sunnah of the Prophet has never been shy about it. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Prude patrol, please continue haranging. Your need for drama is never ending.

Riiiigggghtt. It couldn't possibly be that the hypocrisy of some is being pointedly revealed? The Prophet might have something to say about married muslimas who blast their bedroom business on a public forum. Or maybe he was more of a Totally Rad Open Guy About Sex than I thought. If its Prudes vs. Proud Vibrator Owners Who are Married but Will Joke About Vibrators on an Open Forum with Men Who Aren't Their Husbands, I'll be on the Prude Team.

I love to read anything you write. I can't find a smiley that nods its head strongly enough.

on that note....it is sunny and chilly in Chicago. Snow expected later. Go Bear's on Sunday.

Jackie

(nothing controversial here, except the bears will pounce on the saints ;) )

sunny? what is that? :crying:

oh and is it football season? :whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
I love to read anything you write. I can't find a smiley that nods its head strongly enough.

Now, if only any of it were true!

apparently, it's ok for someone to blast their vibrator news around the forum as long as no men read it :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

maybe a few of the posters here need this when they are in mena........

link

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Now, if only any of it were true!

apparently, it's ok for someone to blast their vibrator news around the forum as long as no men read it :P

What some of the judgers don't seem to realize is that by being so self-righteous about this, they've given lots of power to others to criticize the content of their posts and pronounce them lowlifes. What until there's another panty post :lol:

So goes the MENA drama factory.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope I can offend someone with this. I'm wearing blue and white striped panties today. :P:lol:

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.