doodlebug

The moan and groan thread

394 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
You're an atheist. How would you know what God has in mind?

Additionally, why would you even care?

ahhh... the atheist card had to come out

ETA: Meanwhile, Christians, Muslims, Atheists and non-denominationals have all expressed similar sentiments about the discussion.

And your point is?

No one has blown up the discussion and furthered it more than those who claim to be upset by it. I have no empathy for your fraigned self-righteousness.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

You're the one who trotted out what God thought and said about sex. And, this atheist has read the good book a few times, as you well know, it's really not hard to figure out what God had in mind.

But we can skip that if you like and move on to MENA culture and the un-acceptability of talking about sex, sex toys, and masturbation with virtual strangers and men who aren't your husband.

Since when is the internet MENA culture?

As I said before, God talks about sex in public. I see no problem with it.

You're the one who trotted out what God thought and said about sex. And, this atheist has read the good book a few times, as you well know, it's really not hard to figure out what God had in mind.

But we can skip that if you like and move on to MENA culture and the un-acceptability of talking about sex, sex toys, and masturbation with virtual strangers and men who aren't your husband.

Did God and the Prophet tell jokes about masturbation :no:

Filed: Other Timeline

And God also has no problem with married women discussing sex toys in public with men who aren't their husbands? And he has no problem discussing masturbation, which by all accounts, is not exactly halal for married women, or any women unless they are about to commit grave sin?

MENA culture is not the internet, I'm sure you are purposefully being dense to avoid the question.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline

I have stated my position. I see no problem with saying one has a sex toy on the net. Your indignation is not a problem because this is a moan and groan thread, and you apparently have found something to moan and groan about.

Timeline

And God also has no problem with married women discussing sex toys in public with men who aren't their husbands? And he has no problem discussing masturbation, which by all accounts, is not exactly halal for married women, or any women unless they are about to commit grave sin?

Actually, Allah did not make masterbation haram. When this is discussed, it is discussed regarding the OPINION of scholars. I don't regard the OPINIONS of scholars to be the same as what God intends. They make the rules for those who are bound by regional law to follow them. I am not one of those.

I have stated my position. I see no problem with saying one has a sex toy on the net. Your indignation is not a problem because this is a moan and groan thread, and you apparently have found something to moan and groan about.

What is the difference between masturbation hedonism and an engaged couple having sex outside of marriage hedonism? Aren't both for pleasure?

Timeline

What is the difference between masturbation hedonism and an engaged couple having sex outside of marriage hedonism? Aren't both for pleasure?

Apples and oranges. If you believe that fornication is ok, then you will see no difference.

And so that leaves the question of joking about sexual things with a man who is not your husband. I'd love to hear what God said about that. Barring a statement from God, maybe one from a MENA husband would suffice.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline
And so that leaves the question of joking about sexual things with a man who is not your husband. I'd love to hear what God said about that. Barring a statement from God, maybe one from a MENA husband would suffice.

Are you a man?

Are you a man?

You are being obtuse. But I'll give you a hint: you haven't joked with me yet. Ever.

Timeline

Then, that settles that.

Peezey, you don't give a ####### about God, so don't try to cover yourself with the cloak of religious demeanor. It doesn't even make sense.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

How is she cloaking herself in religious demeanor by asking questions? If she were to tell me she was going to pray for the healing of someone she cares about, and I was to question her on how this made sense, would I be cloaking myself in atheism? Can only people who believe in God ask about behavior in accordance with their faith?

Then, that settles that.

Peezey, you don't give a ####### about God, so don't try to cover yourself with the cloak of religious demeanor. It doesn't even make sense.

Phew, thankfully you edited to add the second sentence, it just wouldn't have been ad hominem enough for you.

I give lots of ####### about God. But I give even more ####### about the hypocrisy revealed in this thread. You certainly don't give me this answer when I'm asking your perspective on other religious questions.

me: szsz, can you give a good recommendation on qu'ran translations?

szsz: sure....here's a big list of them

me: szsz, does God approve of women discussing sex in public with a man who isn't their husband?

szsz: You don't give a ####### about God!

Again, revealing.

But as I said several times, leaving God out of this is easy enough, you just refuse to. We can move on to how MENA husbands would find this discussion to be. And how the women here found it acceptable and funny to banter with a man who isn't their husband about their sex toys.

Timeline

I give lots of ####### about God.

####### being the operative word.

As far as the strangeness of this goes, I have two women who publically defend and support bumpin uglies outside of marriage arguing with me about the permissibility of mentioning a sex toy on the Internet.

Talk about hypocrisy!

me: szsz, can you give a good recommendation on qu'ran translations?

szsz: sure....here's a big list of them

Well, at least get this straight. I told you I don't know much about translations because I and the folks I deal with read the Quran in Arabic. I gave you a couple of suggestions based on what I have been told by others, and I felt bad that I couldn't do more. So, don't try to give others the impression that I gave you a "big list". I did not. That would be a big lie.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.