doodlebug

The moan and groan thread

394 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
boy.... this has gone waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy downhill in a few hours! :whistle:

You know you love it!

Actually I believe the thread went downhill on page 1 when people starting describing their sex toys.

Edited by sarah and hicham

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
boy.... this has gone waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy downhill in a few hours! :whistle:

You know you love it!

Actually I believe the thread went downhill on page 1 when people starting describing their sex toys.

Yep, it only took 38 minutes from the time of the first post til the time someone felt it necessary to start in with their sex toys.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Religious people like sex too. God talks about sex in the Quran, and the Sunnah of the Prophet has never been shy about it. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Prude patrol, please continue haranging. Your need for drama is never ending.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

In summery:

My mom Used my bank account while I was in Jordan to pay for car payments.

My daughter was suppose to pay my bills for me but didnt so I am behind three months.

I gave my daughter all my extra money to pay her bills.

I dont have a job yet so no money comming in but child support.

My daughter moved in with me 18, her husband and baby too. All in a three bedroom small house.

I was pregnant that is why I came back to the USA from Jordan.

I lost the baby.

My mom tried to take me to court to get custody of my children as she didnt want me to take them to Jordan.

Since she lost that, she got intouch with my bipolar ex husband and tried to get him to take me to court (he who has supervised visitations and he hasnt seen the girls in a year or so)

I have interviewd and tested for ONE job four times and have to go in tomorrow and monday for final tests and interview.

I dont have a car but I did buy my daughter a car before I left, but someone smashed out her window and she doesnt have insurance on it...

I have a 13 yr old with a attitude from hades. She is a red head so should I say more?

I have a 11 yr old who cried because she had to take pubic busses to school and she was terrified to go alone.

I have shut off notices from Electric and Gas and the phone charge to start phone service is 300.00. but you have to have a phone to get a job right?

I had the flu, then pneumonia.

I am now on antidepressants but I cant sleep from them

My best friend brought me groceries and gave me 100.00

My husbands bil died and he has to take care of his sister and her three kids on top of another divorced sister and a sister who has cerebral palsy. He is working so much

DH had a heart attack due to stress and highblood pressure.

My house needs a good cleaning and with three girls living here well four with me, it should be spotless. I cant do it all!

I have a yeast infection...sigh!

I miss my husband

But hang in there!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Holy moly Heartland!!! Wishing you much luck in getting things back in order! :)

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Religious people like sex too. God talks about sex in the Quran, and the Sunnah of the Prophet has never been shy about it. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Prude patrol, please continue haranging. Your need for drama is never ending.

Riiiigggghtt. It couldn't possibly be that the hypocrisy of some is being pointedly revealed? The Prophet might have something to say about married muslimas who blast their bedroom business on a public forum. Or maybe he was more of a Totally Rad Open Guy About Sex than I thought. If its Prudes vs. Proud Vibrator Owners Who are Married but Will Joke About Vibrators on an Open Forum with Men Who Aren't Their Husbands, I'll be on the Prude Team.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I wouldn't discuss what goes on between my husband and I, and that's not what I did, Besides, dildos aren't limited to the boudoir.

Sounds like you could use a ####### yourself, peezy. You're way uptight.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

I read masturbation is only done as a last resort to prevent sin, so are you all on the verge of sinning and rectifying it with your vibrators?

At least they're sex toys and not boy toys :lol:

Since the prude patrol is mostly gone to bed, carry on with your vibrator raves. I'm sure God and the Prophet totally had this behavior in mind when they were open about sex.

I wouldn't discuss what goes on between my husband and I, and that's not what I did, Besides, dildos aren't limited to the boudoir.

Sounds like you could use a ####### yourself, peezy. You're way uptight.

Ah, so masturbation and the discussion thereof for entertainment, with a man who is not your husband, is the kind of hedonism you approve of? Good to know.

We're talking about your hypocrisy, which has nothing to do with my composition.

You're an atheist. How would you know what God has in mind?

Additionally, why would you even care?

ahhh... the atheist card had to come out

ETA: Meanwhile, Christians, Muslims, Atheists and non-denominationals have all expressed similar sentiments about the discussion.

Edited by Bosco

You're an atheist. How would you know what God has in mind?

Additionally, why would you even care?

You're the one who trotted out what God thought and said about sex. And, this atheist has read the good book a few times, as you well know, it's really not hard to figure out what God had in mind.

But we can skip that if you like and move on to MENA culture and the un-acceptability of talking about sex, sex toys, and masturbation with virtual strangers and men who aren't your husband.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.