aidsman

K1 July 2014 Filers

681 posts in this topic

LOL, I understand.

You know the funny thing about the processing dates is, they are going backwards :huh2:

Yep last Saturday I CSC said 23 July, Monday it 19 July and yesterday it changed to 17 July :unsure::unsure::unsure:

And on Igor's list I have gone from 362 to 342 to 349 to 346 to 344 to 347 all in one week, now talk about confused

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I certainly hope so! I've read so many stories and seen so many timelines...when I pray it's for all of us because I definitely can feel what everyone here is going through. I don't think those who do not experience this process never truly know what we go through.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still impatiently waiting as well. I was hopeful when TSC transferred a bunch of the April and May filers to CSC.. then TSC was doing so great at approving 10-20 per day!

Now... we're back to a crawl. Heck - usually it takes about a day for the processing timelines to show the latest NOA2's once everyone updates - there's only 2 for TSC on 9/09.. nothing for the 10th at all. The assumption of the transferring was to make both service centers even (and get them to 5 months - CSC was too far ahead, TSC too far behind) Instead of evening it out, it seems both service centers just threw up their hands and gave up!

I am not even hopeful for an approval by January 1. The estimated adjudication date on our timeline has gone from December 2 to December 25... really? Even with all the approvals?

I keep trying to stay positive, but I just get more and more bitter over this ridiculous process. It takes way too long and it's overly complicated for no reason. Sure - do background checks - I am all for national safety and legit marriages.. but really, the majority of us just want to start a life together. It's just simply exhausting. My fiance especially is having to waffle back and forth on when he can put in his notice, then he has a contractual notice period.. Oi vey.

Edited by MeganLuke

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

LOL, I understand.

You know the funny thing about the processing dates is, they are going backwards :huh2:

Yep last Saturday I CSC said 23 July, Monday it 19 July and yesterday it changed to 17 July :unsure::unsure::unsure:

And on Igor's list I have gone from 362 to 342 to 349 to 346 to 344 to 347 all in one week, now talk about confused

Igor's list and the processing dates are based off of VJ timelines and are not accurate at all....they are dependent on people accurately updating their timelines so try not to take the dates seriously....I know it is difficult not to since it is the only info we really have to refer to in this horrible waiting game!

Igor's list and the processing dates are based off of VJ timelines and are not accurate at all....they are dependent on people accurately updating their timelines so try not to take the dates seriously....I know it is difficult not to since it is the only info we really have to refer to in this horrible waiting game!

Thanks I knew Igors list was off of people here, but I did not know where they were getting the processing dates, not it makes sense

Well I was just searching and came across an interesting search engine on here with filters you can look at and see according to the VJ members where a place is in processing dates. CSC seems to be concentrating on the late June time frame.

ok link did not work let me try again

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?op1=&op2=&op3=1&op4=1&op5=&op6=All

Edited by hopeful 4 XMas

Timeline

I have used that too and actually filtered it down to CSC filers with UK fiances and saw all of the June filers have been approved....but remember this only shows the filers who bothered to update their timelines. Many people get approved and stop updating or visiting the site so it may look like there are more people still waiting than there actually are at the time.

hopeful....you may want to change your filing location to CSC because right now it says Texas

Edited by JenDave3121

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Based on the USCIS Case Status, our petition got approved on September 10, but we didn't get an email or text though. Is this reliable?

Timeline

Based on the USCIS Case Status, our petition got approved on September 10, but we didn't get an email or text though. Is this reliable?

I believe the USCIS site is very reliable....I have heard texts/emails sometimes get lost so CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anyone know if there is a July Filers page for the people at TSC, I keep getting notifications from this group and get excited when I see people are getting approved slowly but surely, only to realize they are at CSC.... Though I am beyond thrilled for the Juliers at CSC, I dont want it to get my hopes up to much. Thanks in Advance :D and Good luck to all xxx

Erica & Ross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engaged ~ 5.29.2014

Interview ~ 4.24.2015 ~ Approved!!!!

POE Date ~ 5.31.2015

I Do ~ 6.19.2015 :wub:

Sent AOS / EAD /AP ~ 8.22.2015

NOA 1 ~ 8.28.2015

Bio Metrics ~ 9.24.2015

Timeline

Anyone know if there is a July Filers page for the people at TSC, I keep getting notifications from this group and get excited when I see people are getting approved slowly but surely, only to realize they are at CSC.... Though I am beyond thrilled for the Juliers at CSC, I dont want it to get my hopes up to much. Thanks in Advance :D and Good luck to all xxx

There might be just do a search for K1 July 2014 filers at TSC....if there isnt one go ahead and start a forum because I am sure there are many others that feel the same way! I totally get your frustrations.....hope we all have the patience to endure this process...good luck :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.