DA BOMB

Need Advice Please

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I remember why I stopped using this site last time I filed a K1 - You people love reading between the lines. Listen to me - HE IS PLANNING ON VISITING RELATIVES IN CALIFORNIA AND FRIENDS IN FLORIDA THAT ARE FROM SCOTLAND - All you last two posters have on your mind is DENY DENY DENY - I didnt ask you if he would be denied a B2 or if he would even be denied entry at the POE - The question was whether we could file a K1 while visiting on a B2. Its a wonder anyone would come here for a simple answer when all they get is negative opinion. Did I say he doesnt have strong ties in scotland? No. Is this something I already know? Yes. Where do you get off telling me there's a VERY SLIM chance of him being approved a B2 from London? Do you work for the London embassy? Are you reviewing his case? You should watch what you say on here. The newbies will actually listen to you.

There is no need to be rude....

THERE IS NOTHING STOPING YOU FOR FILING FOR A K1 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD..... WILL IT BE APPROVED WHO KNOWS.. THATS UP TO YOU AND THE EMBASSY THAT IS DEALING WITH IT....

IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE ANSWERS HERE THAT YOU NEED THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE....

Kez

Its not that I am NOT getting the answers I need...Its just that I have to weed through the nonsense to get them! You cant just go posting away telling people they will more than likey get denied...then you actually say he will be denied entry on a visa waiver as well!??? HAHA You are absolutely insane if you think I'll read something like that and not say anything about it. "WILL IT BE APPROVED WHO KNOWS.. THATS UP TO YOU AND THE EMBASSY THAT IS DEALING WITH IT...." Well now....this sure isnt what your last post was about - you said he would more than likely be denied a B2 and entry on the VWP...what happened to the expert I was chatting to?

There is no need to be rude....

THERE IS NOTHING STOPING YOU FOR FILING FOR A K1 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD..... WILL IT BE APPROVED WHO KNOWS.. THATS UP TO YOU AND THE EMBASSY THAT IS DEALING WITH IT....

IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE ANSWERS HERE THAT YOU NEED THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE....

Kez

I at no time said he would be denided entry on a VWP.... what I did say was it is very unlikely that he will be given a B2 visa from london....

You asked about a K1 and I said you can file for it from any country of the world... it will be up to you and the embassy dealing with it if it will be approved.... that has nothing to do with a B2 or a VWP...

I am not an expert if you want expert advice then go talk to a immigration lawyer ot an immigration officer....

Kez

Do what you want, Mrs Bong.

If you're not getting the type of responses you want here, then don't ask us questions. Do your own research, roll the dice and go for it.

Not sure what else we can say.

SA4userbar.jpg

MRS BILLY BONG,

You can file your I-129f petition whenever you have collected everything you need to file it.

Yodrak

.... I didnt ask you if he would be denied a B2 or if he would even be denied entry at the POE - The question was whether we could file a K1 while visiting on a B2. .....

Ok - you said he would be denied if he didnt show strong ties. Again - not what I was inquiring about. So after all this back and forth I've come to the realization that you never had an answer for my question and that you probably just like to see yourself type? You are correct - you are not an expert....so tell me why you BELIEVE in your OPINION that its very unlikely the father of my child will be denied a B2 visa? I realize there are immigration lawyers out there and Im smart enough to take advice from legal professional help but there are others who come on here for answers....based on experience or knowledge from fact....not guesswork or opinion or because they like to add their two cents because they're bored.

I at no time said he would be denided entry on a VWP.... what I did say was it is very unlikely that he will be given a B2 visa from london....

You asked about a K1 and I said you can file for it from any country of the world... it will be up to you and the embassy dealing with it if it will be approved.... that has nothing to do with a B2 or a VWP...

I am not an expert if you want expert advice then go talk to a immigration lawyer ot an immigration officer....

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.