deleteddd

Booking tickets through AirTickets24 (WARNING!!)

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I found AirTickets24 through Skyscanner and I am extremely disapointed I didn't read through ALL their reviews before so I am writting this here, hoping that what happened to me will not happen to anyone else.

DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING THROUGH AIRTICKETS24 !!

I am totally sure the VJcomunity can help you find cheap tickets without going through AirTickets24. Those people are fraudulent even if google says they are safe it is not true! They stole over $1300 from me and told me the day the transaction was through that I couldn't get anything. I had to call them 5x for 10-27min (call to Greece) to get them to tell me they will refund me (they took my money, gave me no ticket but don't refund) I asked them for an immediate refund, they tell me in 2days. NOTHING so far. The next day the lady told me it'd be 30days... I was like 'eeehm yesterday you said 2days???' ...oh and should i say this is all for a trip next week?

Please, avoid yourself any troubles with fraudulent agencies. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

In case you have any doubts, I can prove you all I'm saying I have the 4e-mails I already sent them, phone logs & the 1e-mail they sent me

• 2 weeks later...

Did you try calling your bank and getting them to reverse the charges? It will be faster than dealing with those people.

Use expedia or orbitz next time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been blessed to get an answer from the search engine i found AirTickets24 through and they have been a great help ! Everything was fixed in around 48hours. By myself not much happened..

Too fast to judge, huh?

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

@ JIJourney :: No, without the help of the staff of the search engine I used it would have taken me 30days to get a refund. I was travelling a week after booking the ticket. I spent over 2hours of calls to greece & sent a couple of emails in 2days. As soon as the person from the search engine contacted me and then them.. Things happened.

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Suchinda9 how did you find their website?

I did end up getting a new ticket for the same price after extremely long calls & e-mails. They won't help you until they're pushed by the right people, unfortunatelly if it's just us, things don't move. I was fortunate enough to have an employee of the search engine I had used to find that deal, helping me. Without him, I'd probably still wait for my money and I wouldn't have gotten to travel as planned.

There is a way out, let me know if you could need help. I know how stressful this can be and I don't want it to happen to anyone again this is why I wrote this post.

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Orbitz is generally the best. I've used them tons of times and they haven't let me down once.

Unfortunately it didn't work out so well for us with Orbitz. I had booked a trip to Paris during one of my visit to my wife, and the first leg to get there was no problem. But there was a last minute change of plans on the return leg of the trip, and they didn't inform me in time.

Let's just say we were at the airport early in the morning and found out that we were supposed to fly out a day earlier. That change didn't make sense because our hotel reservations (also through Orbitz) included that day .To make matters worse, we were rebooked with Air France and they had a computer glitch and we ended up sleeping at the airport (along with a bunch of other disgruntle flyers).

Unfortunately it didn't work out so well for us with Orbitz. I had booked a trip to Paris during one of my visit to my wife, and the first leg to get there was no problem. But there was a last minute change of plans on the return leg of the trip, and they didn't inform me in time.

Let's just say we were at the airport early in the morning and found out that we were supposed to fly out a day earlier. That change didn't make sense because our hotel reservations (also through Orbitz) included that day .To make matters worse, we were rebooked with Air France and they had a computer glitch and we ended up sleeping at the airport (along with a bunch of other disgruntle flyers).

I guess I've just been lucky then. I've been screwed over by booking directly with airlines before so it's the luck of the draw I suppose.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

And this is why I pay for almost everything with my AMEX card. ANYTIME I've ever disputed a charge, they did a complete and thorough investigation and found in my favor and received a refund for my case/s. It was between AMEX and the business in question, I exerted little if any effort...AMEX did all the heavy lifting for me.