Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2014

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Nope, go read it again ;)

Why is everyone so ancy for the new thread?? (Well, if they're like me they are stalking the forums all day hoping to be the first one to post in the new thread, because for some strange reason that would bring some joy to my otherwise dull, boring, lonely life) But, now I have to go work in the field for an hour and I'm probably going to miss the creation of the new thread, there goes all my enjoyment for the day, unless the new thread isn't posted for at least an hour. I'll be barely able to concentrate while I'm away from my computer. :)

I am the USC Petitioner. My wonderful wife Laura is from Scotland.

10.27.2013 ~ Married

01.23.2014 ~ I-130 sent

01.29.2014 ~ NOA1

06.02.2014 ~ APPROVED!!! NOA2

06.05.2014 ~ Shipped to NVC

06.13.2014 ~ Case received by NVC

07.03.2014 ~ Case number assigned by NVC

07.21.2014 ~ Submitted DS-261

07.24.2014 ~ AoS Invoice available, paid

07.25.2014 ~ AoS Invoice shows paid

07.30.2014 ~ AoS package mailed USPS Priority

07.31.2014 ~ Checked CEAC website 47 times

08.01.2014 ~ USPS tracking shows AoS delivered

09.17.2014 ~ IV invoice available

Why is everyone so ancy for the new thread?? (Well, if they're like me they are stalking the forums all day hoping to be the first one to post in the new thread, because for some strange reason that would bring some joy to my otherwise dull, boring, lonely life) But, now I have to go work in the field for an hour and I'm probably going to miss the creation of the new thread, there goes all my enjoyment for the day, unless the new thread isn't posted for at least an hour. I'll be barely able to concentrate while I'm away from my computer. :)

HAHAHA. It'll probably be longer than an hour as I'll be going out to eat once I get home ;) So you may just make it in time to see the creation and be the first poster :P:rofl:

So we got an IV checklist :crying:. I got this info over the phone yesterday but we do not have the email yet. We've spoke to 2 agents that said we are getting the checklist for court records. We applied and sent the police cert that was for immigration purposes. when we received it, it had the classification of "NO live trace" which states: "Whilst there is criminal record information held about you, this information does not appear on your Police Certificate as it is deemed no longer relevant. It still forms part of your criminal history and is your responsibility to declare it in accordance with the conditions of your visa." So thats exactly what we did on the DS-260. We explained that he received a caution 8 years ago. Now NVC wants court records. The problem is, this was not a court matter. He literally got a caution from the police. The only thing we can get is a record from the same place we got the police cert, it's called a "subject access" but we have been told that this is normally just for personal use and they don't understand why NVC is requesting records for something considered no longer relevant. I feel like we are getting the run around, NVC wants documents that don't exist. The only document we can obtain can take up to 40 Business days to produce and I'm not even sure it what NVC wants.. I feel so angry and devastated and I don't know what to do. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any advice?

I am shaking and crying. I can barely breathe or type, but I am going to try to tell you all what just happened to me on the phone with NVC. I called and spoke to Fiona, who was an enormous and sarcastic B*TCH. She didn't even type in my case number correctly at first and was like, "Uh, that's not who I have down as the petitioner." Jesus.

I asked her why 40 business days have passed and I still can't pay the IV payment. She said some ####### about waiting 30 business days. I repeated again that it had been 40. She said something like, "Uh well, here I have June 25...no wait, they are re-reviewing it as of July 18." I said, "July 18?? It was received on June 4." She said, "Yeah, well, they're reviewing it again as of July 18." I said, "I called days ago and spoke to a supervisor and no one mentioned this to me. I'd like to speak to a supervisor now." She said in a very sarcastic tone (get this, what a horrible b*tch), "Actually someone already talked to you about this, but let me see if I can get someone." UM NO, NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS, YOU UNBELIEVABLY SMUG $%&*#. There was no supervisor available. I doubt she even asked. "Oh, so no one's working tonight??" is a think I yelled. :angry:

Guess what happened on July 18? Our embassy change to Buenos Aires was approved. I was told before we did it that changing embassies would not delay our process in any way, shape or form. LIES!!! It seems to have reset our DS-261. That's the only conclusion I can come to. But of course Fiona couldn't put two and two together to tell me this. No, I figured it out on my own. I am floored. The worst part is that all this is taking so long that my husband and I have discussed changing BACK to Colombia because work contract is up in mid September!!! I did mention the contract to Fiona, and she said, "Well, this is why we tell people not to make any plans. You really can't assume--" and I cut her off "Um, it wasn't making plans willy nilly, my husband had to move for a job, you know, to make a living!!" Yes, I was yelling at this point. Oh my God, this is by far the worst phone experience I've had thus far.

I am trying to calm down. I need to call again tomorrow, early, talk to a supervisor who is fresh and see for sure why the hell my DS-261 got reset to July 18 and if there's anything we can do about it. I won't lie people, I got mean and yelled at this woman by the end of the call. She was just so horrible from the beginning. Now I'm afraid she's going to press some button and punish me in some way. They can't do that, can they??

:ranting::protest::crying:

USCIS (Priority date April 1, Approval April 17, no RFEs)

March 28, 2014: I-130 sent via FedEx from Bogotá to Chicago Lockbox

April 1, 2014: Delivered to Chicago Lockbox at 10:29 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by J. CHYBA (date confirmed by My Case Status)

April 4, 2014: NOA1 e-mail received at 12:17 a.m.; case accepted and routed to CSC for processing. Check cashed.

April 17, 2014: Changed mailing address with USCIS Tier 2 representative. He also confirmed that our case had arrived to the CSC and that our NOA1 date is April 3.

April 18, 2014: NOA2 e-mail received at 12:30 a.m. Case status online changed to post-decision activity; date of "last updated" changed to April 17. Change of address e-mail received at 3 a.m. Status changed back to initial review on e-mail and online. Date of "last updated" now April 18. Called and spoke to two Tier 2 reps; both were useless.

April 21, 2014: Approval confirmed verbally by Tier 2 rep. Order put in to send second NOA2 hard copy to new address. Instructed to ignore online case status.

April 25 or 26, 2014: NOA1 hard copy arrives to old apartment in Bogotá. Priority date actually April 1. (April 3 was the notice date.)

May 16: USCIS change of address e-mail received

May 19: USCIS e-mail received saying a duplicate notice was mailed on this date. Case status now set to "Acceptance."

May 22: NOA2 duplicate hard copy arrives to U.S. address

NVC

April 29, 2014: Case received

​May 22, 2014: Case number and IIN assigned. Asked operator about our move from Colombia to Argentina and received instructions.

May 24, 2014: E-mails about embassy change/address change sent to nvcinquiry@state.gov at 4:36 p.m. NVC time

​June 3, 2014: Payment portal message "This case is in the process of termination" appears. DS-261 appears, submitted. E-mails received from NVC concerning case number and AOS bill.

June 4, 2014: AOS payment invoiced, paid; DS-261 received by NVC

June 6, 2014: AOS payment shows as PAID in payment portal

June 17, 2014: Response received from nvcinquiry@state.gov. "The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed."

June 24, 2014: AOS package sent via FedEx overnight shipping from Houston to NVC

June 25, 2014: AOS package delivered at 9:43 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by F.FNU

July 1, 2014: AOS package scanned

July 18, 2014: Checked payment portal and saw: "CASE NUMBER CHANGE: The applicant's case number, [bGT#], has been changed to [bNS#]." Called and confirmed. Also said today marked 30 business days since NVC received DS-261; operator said she would have that reviewed and make IV payment available ASAP.

August 5: E-mail sent to nvcinquiry@state.gov concerning changing our embassy BACK to Bogotá at 6:41 p.m. NVC time

August 6: IV invoice e-mail FINALLY received at 2:13 a.m. NVC time

August 7: IV payment made available on payment portal; paid

August 8: IV payment shows as PAID in payment portal; DS-260 becomes available

August 14: Checklist received; errors on sponsor's I-864 form and on joint sponsor's I-864A

August 15: DS-260 submitted

August 29: Checklist response and IV package sent via FedEx ground from Houston to NVC

September 4: Checklist response and IV package delivered at 11:21 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by GPETERS

September 8: Checklist response and IV package scanned

September 10: DS-260 accepted; false checklist received

September 17: E-mail response received from asknvc@state.gov (30 business days/43 calendar days later): Correspondence under review

September 26: Embassy change approved; new case number assigned

October 30: CASE COMPLETE

Embassy

Interview scheduled: Nov. 10 -- Medical: Nov. 25 -- Interview: Dec. 1, 9:30 a.m. APPROVED! -- Visa in hand: Dec. 5 -- POE: Dec. 29 in Houston

I am shaking and crying. I can barely breathe or type, but I am going to try to tell you all what just happened to me on the phone with NVC. I called and spoke to Fiona, who was an enormous and sarcastic B*TCH. She didn't even type in my case number correctly at first and was like, "Uh, that's not who I have down as the petitioner." Jesus.

I asked her why 40 business days have passed and I still can't pay the IV payment. She said some ####### about waiting 30 business days. I repeated again that it had been 40. She said something like, "Uh well, here I have June 25...no wait, they are re-reviewing it as of July 18." I said, "July 18?? It was received on June 4." She said, "Yeah, well, they're reviewing it again as of July 18." I said, "I called days ago and spoke to a supervisor and no one mentioned this to me. I'd like to speak to a supervisor now." She said in a very sarcastic tone (get this, what a horrible b*tch), "Actually someone already talked to you about this, but let me see if I can get someone." UM NO, NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS, YOU UNBELIEVABLY SMUG $%&*#. There was no supervisor available. I doubt she even asked. "Oh, so no one's working tonight??" is a think I yelled. :angry:

Guess what happened on July 18? Our embassy change to Buenos Aires was approved. I was told before we did it that changing embassies would not delay our process in any way, shape or form. LIES!!! It seems to have reset our DS-261. That's the only conclusion I can come to. But of course Fiona couldn't put two and two together to tell me this. No, I figured it out on my own. I am floored. The worst part is that all this is taking so long that my husband and I have discussed changing BACK to Colombia because work contract is up in mid September!!! I did mention the contract to Fiona, and she said, "Well, this is why we tell people not to make any plans. You really can't assume--" and I cut her off "Um, it wasn't making plans willy nilly, my husband had to move for a job, you know, to make a living!!" Yes, I was yelling at this point. Oh my God, this is by far the worst phone experience I've had thus far.

I am trying to calm down. I need to call again tomorrow, early, talk to a supervisor who is fresh and see for sure why the hell my DS-261 got reset to July 18 and if there's anything we can do about it. I won't lie people, I got mean and yelled at this woman by the end of the call. She was just so horrible from the beginning. Now I'm afraid she's going to press some button and punish me in some way. They can't do that, can they??

actually, you should complain about her... A supervisor once told me they don't tolerate that and it should be reported.... Soooooo please send a complaint to the nvc email.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

That is terrible! I managed to change my embassy before I filed the DS-261 so I don't know if your experience is actually the way things are.

There are a couple of things I would do. First, like you said, call back and speak with a supervisor. Second, send a complaint email to the supervisors about this agent's lack of professionalism. There's absolutely NO CALL for them to be rude with us and they should be sensitive to the fact that this whole process leaves us in a flux of uncertainty for months and months and months. Most applicants are newly wed, and it's just a terrible way to embark upon your married life. (This holds for everyone, though, not just the newlyweds.)

Finally, I would get your representative and senators involved. The NVC process has already lengthened considerably from just a couple of months ago, and the trend is only worsening. Being punished by an additional 6 week wait for changing your embassy is unconscionable. Get them to intercede on your behalf to unlock that invoice immediately. I know it worked for another poster in this thread who got her IV invoice only a few days after submitting her DS-261.

Hugs to you, what terrible news to get from someone lacking even an ounce of empathy.

Edited by TM713

Click "Show" to see my timeline.

Petitioner and Beneficiary both live temporarily in France, no DCF

USCIS
04/18/14: I-130 sent via Chronopost
04/21/14: NOA1
05/01/14: NOA2

NVC
05/12/14: NVC received case
06/04/14: Case number assigned (wrong embassy); received IIN
06/12/14: Case number reassigned to correct embassy, same IIN
06/13/14: Received DS-261 email and AOS invoice; completed DS-261 and paid AOS fee
06/18/14: AOS fee appears as "Paid" in the portal
06/26/14: AOS package sent via FedEx
06/30/14: AOS package delivered to NVC
07/07/14: AOS package scanned in
07/18/14: Received IV fee invoice; paid IV fee.
07/21/14: Sent IV package
07/21/14: IV Fee shows as paid
07/21/14: Submitted DS-260
07/23/14: IV packaged delivered to NVC
07/25/14: IV package scanned in
08/21/14: Received false checklist for IV documents -- AOS approved!
09/16/14: AOS fee changed from "Paid" to "N/A" -- CASE COMPLETE!
09/23/14: Received Case Complete email from NVC
10/06/14: Received Interview Date
10/07/14: Received interview letter via email
11/04/14: Medical
11/12/14: INTERVIEW! Approved! :dancing:

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I called the NVC today to see if, by chance, there are any updates for our case. I spoke with Shelley (?) and she was very helpful and seemed nice. Since it has now been more than 30 business days since our DS-261 was completed, she offered (I didn't even ask) to put in a request for a supervisor review. Let's hope some kind of movement begins to happen in the next couple days! :clock::)

USCIS

9/23/2013: Sent I-130 petition to Chicago Lockbox through UPS
9/25/2013: I-130 delivered by UPS (Priority Date)

9/26/2013: NOA1

3/04/2014: Transferred to NSC

4/17/2014: NOA2

4/23/2014: Case shipped to NVC

NVC

5/05/2014: Case arrived at NVC

5/29/2014: Case number and IIN received

6/06/2014: DS-261 available and completed

6/09/2014: AOS fee invoiced and paid

6/10/2014: AOS fee shows as "paid"

6/16/2014: Date NVC is going by for DS-261 because I "re-opened" it

6/24/2014: AOS package sent

7/02/2014: AOS package scanned in

8/14/2014: AOS package approved (false checklist email for DS-261)
8/19/2014: DS-261 accepted

8/21/2014: IV fee invoiced and paid

8/22/2014: DS-260 available

8/25/2014: DS-260 submitted

8/25/2014: IV package sent

8/28/2014: IV package scanned

10/23/2014: CASE COMPLETE

CONSULATE
11/03/2014: Interview scheduled

12/01/2014: Medical and biometrics appointments

12/02/2014: Interview
12/02/2014: APPROVED!!!

I-751

11/21/2016: I-751 package sent to CSC

11/28/2016: NOA I-797

12/02/2016: Biometrics appointment issued

12/22/2016: Biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow what a story. Sorry this happened to you, you may want to tell a supervisor since they are receptive to this type of feedback..

actually, you should complain about her... A supervisor once told me they don't tolerate that and it should be reported.... Soooooo please send a complaint to the nvc email.

That is terrible! I managed to change my embassy before I filed the DS-261 so I don't know if your experience is actually the way things are.

There are a couple of things I would do. First, like you said, call back and speak with a supervisor. Second, send a complaint email to the supervisors about this agent's lack of professionalism. There's absolutely NO CALL for them to be rude with us and they should be sensitive to the fact that this whole process leaves us in a flux of uncertainty for months and months and months. Most applicants are newly wed, and it's just a terrible way to embark upon your married life. (This holds for everyone, though, not just the newlyweds.)

Finally, I would get your representative and senators involved. The NVC process has already lengthened considerably from just a couple of months ago, and the trend is only worsening. Being punished by an additional 6 week wait for changing your embassy is unconscionable. Get them to intercede on your behalf to unlock that invoice immediately. I know it worked for another poster in this thread who got her IV invoice only a few days after submitting her DS-261.

Hugs to you, what terrible news to get from someone lacking even an ounce of empathy.

Wow what a story. Sorry this happened to you, you may want to tell a supervisor since they are receptive to this type of feedback..

I will complain tomorrow, absolutely. She was snide from the beginning when she kept accusing me of being on speakerphone when I wasn't because of bad reception. I call from abroad using an app, so, like, sorry to inconvenience you, but that's the best reception I can get right now. Reception was great the 40 minutes I was on hold. And she kept pausing for periods of five seconds or more to talk to someone. Very unprofessional. I know Soloenta's (?) signature had info on how to complain in it, so I'm gonna have to go dig that up. And yes, the time has finally come when I really do think it's necessary to get my state representatives involved.

Oh, and I misquoted Fiona. I scribbled what she said on my notebook as she said it but forgot about my notes when I was writing the post. In my second paragraph, the quote that starts with "Actually someone..." in reality was, "Yeah, they explained that to you once." Even worse that what I remembered. Ugh.

USCIS (Priority date April 1, Approval April 17, no RFEs)

March 28, 2014: I-130 sent via FedEx from Bogotá to Chicago Lockbox

April 1, 2014: Delivered to Chicago Lockbox at 10:29 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by J. CHYBA (date confirmed by My Case Status)

April 4, 2014: NOA1 e-mail received at 12:17 a.m.; case accepted and routed to CSC for processing. Check cashed.

April 17, 2014: Changed mailing address with USCIS Tier 2 representative. He also confirmed that our case had arrived to the CSC and that our NOA1 date is April 3.

April 18, 2014: NOA2 e-mail received at 12:30 a.m. Case status online changed to post-decision activity; date of "last updated" changed to April 17. Change of address e-mail received at 3 a.m. Status changed back to initial review on e-mail and online. Date of "last updated" now April 18. Called and spoke to two Tier 2 reps; both were useless.

April 21, 2014: Approval confirmed verbally by Tier 2 rep. Order put in to send second NOA2 hard copy to new address. Instructed to ignore online case status.

April 25 or 26, 2014: NOA1 hard copy arrives to old apartment in Bogotá. Priority date actually April 1. (April 3 was the notice date.)

May 16: USCIS change of address e-mail received

May 19: USCIS e-mail received saying a duplicate notice was mailed on this date. Case status now set to "Acceptance."

May 22: NOA2 duplicate hard copy arrives to U.S. address

NVC

April 29, 2014: Case received

​May 22, 2014: Case number and IIN assigned. Asked operator about our move from Colombia to Argentina and received instructions.

May 24, 2014: E-mails about embassy change/address change sent to nvcinquiry@state.gov at 4:36 p.m. NVC time

​June 3, 2014: Payment portal message "This case is in the process of termination" appears. DS-261 appears, submitted. E-mails received from NVC concerning case number and AOS bill.

June 4, 2014: AOS payment invoiced, paid; DS-261 received by NVC

June 6, 2014: AOS payment shows as PAID in payment portal

June 17, 2014: Response received from nvcinquiry@state.gov. "The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed."

June 24, 2014: AOS package sent via FedEx overnight shipping from Houston to NVC

June 25, 2014: AOS package delivered at 9:43 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by F.FNU

July 1, 2014: AOS package scanned

July 18, 2014: Checked payment portal and saw: "CASE NUMBER CHANGE: The applicant's case number, [bGT#], has been changed to [bNS#]." Called and confirmed. Also said today marked 30 business days since NVC received DS-261; operator said she would have that reviewed and make IV payment available ASAP.

August 5: E-mail sent to nvcinquiry@state.gov concerning changing our embassy BACK to Bogotá at 6:41 p.m. NVC time

August 6: IV invoice e-mail FINALLY received at 2:13 a.m. NVC time

August 7: IV payment made available on payment portal; paid

August 8: IV payment shows as PAID in payment portal; DS-260 becomes available

August 14: Checklist received; errors on sponsor's I-864 form and on joint sponsor's I-864A

August 15: DS-260 submitted

August 29: Checklist response and IV package sent via FedEx ground from Houston to NVC

September 4: Checklist response and IV package delivered at 11:21 a.m. according to FedEx tracking; signed for by GPETERS

September 8: Checklist response and IV package scanned

September 10: DS-260 accepted; false checklist received

September 17: E-mail response received from asknvc@state.gov (30 business days/43 calendar days later): Correspondence under review

September 26: Embassy change approved; new case number assigned

October 30: CASE COMPLETE

Embassy

Interview scheduled: Nov. 10 -- Medical: Nov. 25 -- Interview: Dec. 1, 9:30 a.m. APPROVED! -- Visa in hand: Dec. 5 -- POE: Dec. 29 in Houston

Timeline

For Those of you who have had luck getting in touch with someone at NVC- What time do you call at? Every time I call- it's always engaged. Is this the right number: 603-334-0700.? What's DOS phone number for:202-485-7600?

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Mumbai, India

I-130 Sent : 02-06-2014

I-130 NOA1 : 02-11-2014

I-130 RFE :07-04-014

I-130 RFE Sent :07-09-2014

I-130 Approved : 07-28-2014

I-130 Shipped to NVC: 07-31-2014

NVC Received : 08-08-2014

Received DS-261 : 08-20-2014

AOS Bill : 08-20-2014

Pay AOS Bill : 08-21-2014

Send AOS Package:08-25-2014

AOS Scan Date:08-28-2014

Submit DS-261:08-21-2014

Receive IV Bill:09-18-2014

Pay IV Bill:09-18-2014

Submit IV package:09-23-2014

Case Complete: 10-29-2014 Confirmed by NVC rep; :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: Received false checklist for Police Clearance Certificate :wacko:

Interview: 12/11/2014 Confirmed by NVC rep;Waiting for official letter

I am the petitioner

For Those of you who have had luck getting in touch with someone at NVC- What time do you call at? Every time I call- it's always engaged. Is this the right number: 603-334-0700.? What's DOS phone number for:202-485-7600?

the 603 number is the ONLY number and you have to keep dialing until you get a ring... then you get to be on hold for 40-60 minutes.

Keep dialing.... I think there is a redial app out there.. I had more luck just hitting redial over and over. When I was at work, I would just throw on my headset and pretend I was on a conference call while I was on hold..

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

I will complain tomorrow, absolutely. She was snide from the beginning when she kept accusing me of being on speakerphone when I wasn't because of bad reception. I call from abroad using an app, so, like, sorry to inconvenience you, but that's the best reception I can get right now. Reception was great the 40 minutes I was on hold. And she kept pausing for periods of five seconds or more to talk to someone. Very unprofessional. I know Soloenta's (?) signature had info on how to complain in it, so I'm gonna have to go dig that up. And yes, the time has finally come when I really do think it's necessary to get my state representatives involved.

Oh, and I misquoted Fiona. I scribbled what she said on my notebook as she said it but forgot about my notes when I was writing the post. In my second paragraph, the quote that starts with "Actually someone..." in reality was, "Yeah, they explained that to you once." Even worse that what I remembered. Ugh.

how many times do you think she gets asked " where is Shrek?" HA HA HA HA I guess she really is an ogre too funny. Sorry, but when you say FIONA... I think of Shrek

and I think you should complain in writing in an email and by calling. We all paid alot of money for our papers to get processed . We deserve to be treated with respect. and if we didn't file papers, she wouldn't have a job answering our calls..... What a d.u.m.b.a.s.s.

Edited by LoveMyTico

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Where is the new thread?? Haha, I'm refreshing my browser just like hitting redial for the NVC.

I am the USC Petitioner. My wonderful wife Laura is from Scotland.

10.27.2013 ~ Married

01.23.2014 ~ I-130 sent

01.29.2014 ~ NOA1

06.02.2014 ~ APPROVED!!! NOA2

06.05.2014 ~ Shipped to NVC

06.13.2014 ~ Case received by NVC

07.03.2014 ~ Case number assigned by NVC

07.21.2014 ~ Submitted DS-261

07.24.2014 ~ AoS Invoice available, paid

07.25.2014 ~ AoS Invoice shows paid

07.30.2014 ~ AoS package mailed USPS Priority

07.31.2014 ~ Checked CEAC website 47 times

08.01.2014 ~ USPS tracking shows AoS delivered

09.17.2014 ~ IV invoice available

The last time my husband called NVC they reset my DS261 scanned instead of June 12 they said its June 23 which is not... we try to tell her its June 12 but thats the screen said... instead of argue her hubby end the call.. that was last week.. We will call back later and we will see what they said again... I hope this time we will get a nice one and willing to help...

USCIS CR1

04-02-2014: I-130 NOA1

04-23-2014: I-130 NOA2

04-25-2014: Sent to NVC

NVC

05-09-2014: NVC Received..

06-03-2014: Case Number Assigned..

06-10-2014: DS-261 Available & Completed.. 06-12-2014: DS-261 Scanned..

06-11-2014: AOS Invoiced & Paid..

06-14-2014: AOS Mailed.. 06-16-2014: AOS Received.. 06-23-2014: AOS Scanned..

08-01-2014: AOS Accepted...

08-06-2014: IV Invoice & Paid.. ( 39 Business day)..

08-07-2014: IV Mailed.. 08-08-2014: IV Received..

08-12-2014: IV Scanned..

09-23-2014: One Day Medical Exam (PASSED).

09-30-2014: CASE COMPLETE...

11-10-2014: Interview Date (APPROVED).

11-10-2014: CEAC " ISSUED".

11-17-2014: Visa in hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROC
09-16-16: Received I-751 packaged.

09-16-16: NOA1 receipt date.

10-13-16: Biometrics Appointment Schedule.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400

12-01-17: N-400 applied Online

12-02-17: NOA1 receipt date, Cashed Credit Card.

12-29-17: Biometrics Appointment Schedule.

05-07-18: Interview Schedule (Approved).

05-17-18: 10 yrs Green Card Received mail.

05-28-18: Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed.

06-22-18: Oath Ceremony.

Timeline

Case complete today ...

Last scan date june 17th..

I am so happy today ..

Case complete today ...

Last scan date june 17th..

I am so happy today ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.