merryme

Friday AP, Monday Issued!

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When did you comply to your 221g? I got one too. Hopefully to hear from them soon. Congrats by the way :)r

Hello!

On the afternoon of my interview (7:30 am), I got an email from the USEM giving me instructions on how to go about having the re-verification of proof of my singleness (my previous marriage was annulled) delivered directly from NSO to them. I followed the instructions that same afternoon.

What was your 221g all about, if I may ask? The sooner you give it to them, the sooner your papers are processed. Mine took 20 days. Good luck! It's just a matter of time. :dancing:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello!

On the afternoon of my interview (7:30 am), I got an email from the USEM giving me instructions on how to go about having the re-verification of proof of my singleness (my previous marriage was annulled) delivered directly from NSO to them. I followed the instructions that same afternoon.

What was your 221g all about, if I may ask? The sooner you give it to them, the sooner your papers are processed. Mine took 20 days. Good luck! It's just a matter of time. :dancing:

I sent my 221g thats nbi with aka and was delivered to the embassy according to 2go yesterday (june 25). I called the immigrant unit today (june 26) and said that it is not yet with them. So i verified what does it mean. She said maybe its still on the receiving unit of the embassy and will be delivered to respective offices, when? Is that i wasnt able to ask. Any you guys can clarify? Can i call the receiving unit of the embassy too?

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also got 221g asking for NSO birth cert of my daughter (she was just 2 months old then and consul did not acknowledge the NSO authenticated live birth). We were interviewed June 11 and I was able to pass NSO on June 21. Last June 24 status date was updated and the same AP status. Hoping that we get through and get our visa very very soon! We are target to leave 2nd week of August.

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sent my 221g thats nbi with aka and was delivered to the embassy according to 2go yesterday (june 25). I called the immigrant unit today (june 26) and said that it is not yet with them. So i verified what does it mean. She said maybe its still on the receiving unit of the embassy and will be delivered to respective offices, when? Is that i wasnt able to ask. Any you guys can clarify? Can i call the receiving unit of the embassy too?

Hi, did you check your status date update? When was it last updated?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, did you check your status date update? When was it last updated?

Thru CEAC site. Date updated the date of my interview. I called immigrant unit if they received my nbi with aka delivered yesterday accdg to 2go and the girl said its not yet with them and still at the receiving unit maybe because i reiterated it was delivered to them. I dont know they have this transfers of files who took more than days. All i knew once delivered, things are already get by IV unit

Timeline

Ok... Yay, I mean! I got my visa packet today. :dancing:

Question: I filed for my son's K2 visa simultaneously with my K1 and he got his visa together with mine. Does that mean that he has to travel with me already? His visa expires the same date as mine, which is 9/27/2014. I was under the impression that he can follow to join me within a year after my visa is issued, which was June 23.

My son is still finishing his externship. I hope to God that he still has a year to follow me. Help on this pls!

Timeline

I hear a deep sigh of relief. 2094.gif Congratulations and welcome to America. 1948.gif

Thanks, Greenbaum! In fact, the visa packets (mine and my son's) arrived this afternoon. Thanks for all your help.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you. Have you tried verifying to the IV unit if they received it once 2go delivered it?

No, you will notice if they recived or somebody touch it because the date on your status is changing. Or check the 2go website if somebody received ur files.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.