A.M.T.

AOS Timeline Delay after RFE? No updates so far. :(

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

i dont mean to randomly interrupt this topic...but Im also on RFE under review and just waiting for this silly interview letter to come in the mail...i was hoping someone could reassure me that the website status doesn't always update, and your post is helpful! I really hope we get something in the mail soon...

Keep us updated if you have any changes! Best of luck...im waiting as well :/

The website doesn't always update. Mine is still showing the initial statuses (acceptance, initial review) even though I got an RFE in the meantime (not shown on site, had to find letter in the mail) and had biometrics done (I figure this isn't an actual site update).

I posted a thread about this and it seems, we are not alone :)

The website doesn't always update. Mine is still showing the initial statuses (acceptance, initial review) even though I got an RFE in the meantime (not shown on site, had to find letter in the mail) and had biometrics done (I figure this isn't an actual site update).

I posted a thread about this and it seems, we are not alone :)

Yes me too, I randomly discovered my RFE in the mail! I am just a bit worried because I didnt include my W2 with my tax returns in the response to RFE because I assumed that they already had it since I sent the W2 in the original package...so I dont know what that could mean for me but trying to stay positive...keep me posted! thanks a lot for your input :)

Woot! Just got a text/email update that our notice has been sent for an interview date!

Everything is finally moving along. Just thought I'd leave an update in case anyone was following!

AOS from F-1 to Permanent Resident [i-485, I-130, I-175]

March 18, 2014 - AOS Package Filed [i-485, I-130, I-765] and sent via USPS Priority

March 24, 2014 - AOS Package Received & Online Case Status Updated to Initial Review

March 27, 2014 - NOA1 Notices Received for all Forms in Mail

March 31, 2014 - Received Biometrics Appointment Date in Mail

April 23, 2014 - Scheduled Biometrics Appointment Completed

April 29, 2014 - RFE Received for I-485
May 18, 2014 - RFE Response sent via USPS Express Mail
May 20, 2014 - Online Case Status Updated to Request For Evidence Response Review and RFE Received

June 25, 2014 - Text update that EAD card was mailed! Online status change for I-765 to "Card/Document Production"

June 27, 2014 - EAD Card received in the mail!

July 1, 2014 - Text update that notice for Testing & Interview has been mailed! Interview is on August 6th. Online status change for I-485 to "Testing and Interview"

Good luck to you.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.