ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm just so bummed out today. Our NOA1 date is June 23rd (I thought it was the 25th but apparently it's the 23rd) so techincially I guess we are still in the "normal" processing timeframe. --- Define normal. Anyway, I just hate the lack of communication here lately. I was so pumped up and hopeful when Josh told us about all the approvals they were pumping out last week. Then this week has been like SILENT. What are they doing?

I know I'm close to the end but man it's hard. I've been so positive this whole time. But today I'm just bummed. Anyone else out there that can relate?

Hey there,

I had a little breakdown yesterday but today I feel much better. I know how disappointing the whole process is. My noa 1 date is June 19. I have never thought that it will take us that long. Hang in there. We are almost there!!!The day is still young :)

I feel the same way. Last week was full of approvals and I feel wow, they are soon going to start approving July people. And now barely anyone has gotten approved and it's been a super slow week. I guess maybe they tried to do twice as much last week so they can wind down before Christmas :(

It seems to me that on Mondays they process RFEs, Tuesday and Wednesday June files, and somehow the end of the week belongs to recent months files and expedited cases. I am probably wrong but that's how I see it :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

It seems to me that on Mondays they process RFEs, Tuesday and Wednesday June files, and somehow the end of the week belongs to recent months files and expedited cases. I am probably wrong but that's how I see it :)

Yeah I had managed to figure out that Mondays are RFE's but hadn't figured out the other days, makes sense :)

Yeah I had managed to figure out that Mondays are RFE's but hadn't figured out the other days, makes sense :)

Not sure if this helps, but we got our RFE on a Thursday...so maybe Thursdays are mixed days?

K-1 Visa Journey:

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: London, United Kingdom

Engaged in Greece: 2014-04-20

I-129F Sent: 2014-05-30

NOA1: 2014-06-05

RFE: 2014-11-12

RFE Reply Received: 2014-11-20

NOA2: 2014-12-09

Case Sent to NVC: 2014-12-12

NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 2014-12-16

NVC Received Case: 2014-12-19

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2014-12-19

Case Sent to Consulate: 2014-12-23

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 2015-01-05

Medical: 2015-01-12

Interview: 2015-02-11 APPROVED!!!!!

Visa Received: 2015-02-20 :)

US Entry Date: 2015-04-11

Married at NYC City Hall: 2015-04-17

AOS Journey:

I-485/I-131/I-765 Sent to Chicago Lockbox: 2015-04-23

NOA1: 2015-05-04

RFE: 2015-05-22

Biometrics: 2015-05-26

RFE Reply Received: 2015/07/10

EAD/AP Approved: 2015/08/28

AOS Approved: 2015/11/23 :dancing:

GC Recieved: 2015/12/3 - WRONG DATA!!! :cry:But I passed my NY State drivers test on the same day!

I-90 Filed: 2015/12/4
NOA 1: 2016/1/2
Biometrics: 2016/1/20
Expedite case request: 2016/4/4
Infopass appointment: 2016/4/15
Expedite case approved: 2016/4/20

NEW GC Recieved: 2016/4/27 :)Drivers license 'temp visitor' removed: 2016/5/11 (now a people again!!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hi congrats to new approvals!!! I posted this in another forum but I prefer this thread since I been following in here a few months...

I'm confused I got text last week noa2 approved now today I get form I-797 I never hear of this form. What should I do next? It has expiry date for April 4th. Is this form mean I should call Nvc or that it's on way to Senegal consulate? I cannot grasp this timeline, perhaps due to the fact I'm in early labor right now lol. Any advice on what this means, or what I should do?

Woot. Maybe we'll both be down there around the same time for our interviews. :)

That'd be so awesome, make sure you keep me posted when you get word of the interview. Are you going to stay in Santo Domingo? I think I will be staying with the future in laws in Bonao :)

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Woot. Maybe we'll both be down there around the same time for our interviews. :)

That'd be so awesome, make sure you keep me posted when you get word of the interview. Are you going to stay in Santo Domingo? I think I will be staying with the future in laws in Bonao :)

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi congrats to new approvals!!! I posted this in another forum but I prefer this thread since I been following in here a few months...

I'm confused I got text last week noa2 approved now today I get form I-797 I never hear of this form. What should I do next? It has expiry date for April 4th. Is this form mean I should call Nvc or that it's on way to Senegal consulate? I cannot grasp this timeline, perhaps due to the fact I'm in early labor right now lol. Any advice on what this means, or what I should do?

I guess it should be your NOA2 hard copy, isn't t? What does it say?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys I'm just so bummed out today. Our NOA1 date is June 23rd (I thought it was the 25th but apparently it's the 23rd) so techincially I guess we are still in the "normal" processing timeframe. --- Define normal. Anyway, I just hate the lack of communication here lately. I was so pumped up and hopeful when Josh told us about all the approvals they were pumping out last week. Then this week has been like SILENT. What are they doing?

I know I'm close to the end but man it's hard. I've been so positive this whole time. But today I'm just bummed. Anyone else out there that can relate?

I feel sad and discouraged, do not know how much longer I have to wait to hug my love, one and a half I have not seen it makes me cry, ask to God in my prayers to bless us and give us strength to to proceed.

God comfort all of us who still await approval

AOS --
04/02/2016 - sent AOS package (AOS,EAD,AP)
04/04/2016 - received at USCIS Chicago
04/19/2016 - money order cashed
04/22/2016 - hard copy NOA received by mail

04/28/2016- received Biometrics Appointment Latter

05/12/2016- Biometrics 8:00 am Atlanta

07/05/2016- Approval notice Case type I485

07/09/2016- Received letter by mail

07/11/2016- Received green card by mail ( my green card in hand, so so so happy)

Have faith in God. "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." James 1: 6

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hiiiii

have you called NVC yet? to get your case number?

we tried for more than 60 times yesterday but we didn't end up with anything ... always busy :oops:

Timeline

I feel sad and discouraged, do not know how much longer I have to wait to hug my love, one and a half I have not seen it makes me cry, ask to God in my prayers to bless us and give us strength to to proceed.

God comfort all of us who still await approval

it's so near, almost in the corner

I wish all of you would receive good news soon

Hiiiii

have you called NVC yet? to get your case number?

we tried for more than 60 times yesterday but we didn't end up with anything ... always busy :oops:

The line was busy all day, very annoying! I ended up just sending an email inquiry but I will still call again next week just want to see which they will respond to first. I thought I was calling the wrong number, it was driving me crazy haha

7 months & 5 days

Timeline

The line was busy all day, very annoying! I ended up just sending an email inquiry but I will still call again next week just want to see which they will respond to first. I thought I was calling the wrong number, it was driving me crazy haha

some people of same date of approval started to get their case numbers

but they tried hundreds of time

good luck for you and us :rolleyes:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Thank you sweet baby Jesus :) We have been approved :):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Congrats guys!!!! Wooohoooo!!!

I know you're crazy excited now, but please don't forget to update your timeline :))

K-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate: Mumbai, India

Met at University in UK: 2010

Engaged in India: 03/31/2014

I-129F Sent: 06/20/2014

NOA1: 06/25/2014

NOA2: 12/16/2014

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 12/23/2014

Case Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/05/2015

Case Sent to Consulate: 01/08/2015

Case "Ready" at Consulate: 01/09/2015

Applied for PCC: 01/20/2015

PCC in hand: 02/23/2015

Medical: 01/23/2015

Completed DS-160 and paid visa fee: 02/20/2015

Interview: 03/13/2015 APPROVED :)--> Same day went into AP

Visa "issued" on CEAC webstie: 03/16/2015

:goofy: :goofy: Visa in hand! 03/18/2015 :goofy::goofy:

POE: 06/04/2015 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

AOS Journey

06.11.2015- City Hall Wedding

06.29.2015- Mailed AOS Package

07.01.2015 - Package Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

07.02.2015- Date Received as per USCIS

07.09.2015- NOA1 for EAD/AP

07.24.2015- RFE :ranting:

08.13.2015- USCIS accepted RFE response

09.08.2015- EAD received

Waiting for the interview :clock:

12.19.2015 WE GOT THE GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL!!!!! No interview :)

ROC

10.25.2017 ROC packet received by VT Service Center

11.02.2017- Received NOA dated 10.26.2017

11.29.17- Completed Biometrics

Waiting for the interview :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.