ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

It appears that they simply got the website working now and they are just updating everyone's case. What we all got in our emails was like another NOA1 - lame. But at least its progress.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's my last day at my fiancé's house and I was dancing around the kitchen thinking we were approved =(

8/10/2015 - Married

9/15/2015 - Mailed AOS packages

9/16/2015 - USPS Tracking confirms delivery

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I received this messages today !!

On June 13, 2014, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC######, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 12, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

What does it mean ?

NOA1 was in June/17th

Just sounds like for some reason they sent out your NOA1 message again. USCIS have been kinda glitchy lately and send out messages.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Their website works now. It's completely useless because it too does not give you any updated information. They simply stonewall any attempts at getting information and make us wait. Thank God the normal processing date was moved up yesterday to May6th. In another month or so if I don't have a noa2 or rfe then they will have to formally "address" the problem. Who knows what lame excuses will be given even then about non processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got the same message. I am going to the USCIS field office in an hour will keep you guys updated to see what this ####### is about, Its only 15 mins from my work place.

Yesterday I received my NOA2 in the mail! I noticed that it also includes my fiance's Alien Registration Number in the "beneficiary section" which I wasn't made aware of before so I thought that was pretty cool...

Congratulations to all of the new approvals!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Yesterday I received my NOA2 in the mail! I noticed that it also includes my fiance's Alien Registration Number in the "beneficiary section" which I wasn't made aware of before so I thought that was pretty cool...

Congratulations to all of the new approvals!

Woot. Maybe we'll both be down there around the same time for our interviews. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

A few thoughts:

- All of you who are having local meetings, keep us updated please! :)

- That false alarm email this morning made my "senoritis" even worse!

- Congrats to all the recent approvals!!

God bless everyone and your journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.