ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

After 174 days we got approved!!! I can't believe it. I feel so incredibly happy. Thank for all for your postive feedback. You'll all get your approval soon.

congratulations

YAY! I didn't get an email or a text like I was supposed to but I just logged in and the petition was approved tonight! My NOA1 was June 10th and I was one that was getting one of the errors when calling so that may actually mean something! :)

congratulations

We just got approved!!!!! Thank God... We sent in June 12 and Noa1 on June 16 .... You guys are next

congratulations

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

I called yesterday to speak to Tier 2 they said they sent me a letter on November 25 but i havent recieve it maybe because i had an address change.

Edited by Kay&Jay

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello Guys, So I have an update! I had a 9:30 appt in my local field office here in Buffalo. The officer there was super nice. She told me how they were themselves frustrated with the new website and the heavy number of inquiries they get. I told her about how i had been calling the NCSC and that the answers were different everytime. She told me that they were just contractors and dont have much info! So she logged into the internal system. She said that my case is in pre-decision activity at this time and that the inital review was completed in the last week of november on last week monday. It shows her that the case is now with the FBI for verification and that I should have an answer in about 2 weeks max. She also told me that if for any reason I dont see an update on my case in 2 weeks aka prior to christmas to just make another info pass appt and to come see them and then they can put an expedite on the case if need be! So lets see where this all goes! She also informed me that since its in pre-decision activity, there is a high likelyhood that there is not going to be an RFE! I am not holding her words true until I have my NOA2 in hand! Praying for everybody here!

Ps. Congrats to everyone who has been getting their approvals!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hello Guys, So I have an update! I had a 9:30 appt in my local field office here in Buffalo. The officer there was super nice. She told me how they were themselves frustrated with the new website and the heavy number of inquiries they get. I told her about how i had been calling the NCSC and that the answers were different everytime. She told me that they were just contractors and dont have much info! So she logged into the internal system. She said that my case is in pre-decision activity at this time and that the inital review was completed in the last week of november on last week monday. It shows her that the case is now with the FBI for verification and that I should have an answer in about 2 weeks max. She also told me that if for any reason I dont see an update on my case in 2 weeks aka prior to christmas to just make another info pass appt and to come see them and then they can put an expedite on the case if need be! So lets see where this all goes! She also informed me that since its in pre-decision activity, there is a high likelyhood that there is not going to be an RFE! I am not holding her words true until I have my NOA2 in hand! Praying for everybody here!

Ps. Congrats to everyone who has been getting their approvals!

That is great news! What is your file date?

Timeline

June 26 was the NOA1 date. June 30 is when A# was changed! So keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh wow! Our NOA1 date is June 25 so maybe that means mine is on someone's desk as well :) Thanks so much for updating us! My only concern/question is about the ARN. I have no idea anything about that. Should my fiance have one? I feel like I should know about this but I don't.

Edited by Ashli&Alonso

Oh wow! Our NOA1 date is June 25 so maybe that means mine is on someone's desk as well :) Thanks so much for updating us! My only concern/question is about the ARN. I have no idea anything about that. Should my fiance have one? I feel like I should know about this but I don't.

I don't know mine either. When I logged on the USCIS web it said that my ARN was changed on June 24th. Don't sweat it!!

Timeline

I don't know mine either. When I logged on the USCIS web it said that my ARN was changed on June 24th. Don't sweat it!!

I'm not super worried about it. I just wonder why, when I login USCIS website, it says nothing about an ARN or anything about it being changed. Weird..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Yeah it kind of feels like the ARN is just a number they assigned to us to keep track of us thoughout the process. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well, If you are a US citizen by birth, you dont have an ARN. I am a US citizen by naturalization and I have an ARN as I immigrated from India! Hope that helps. US citizens by birth wont have an ARN. Atleast thats wht my thought process is, but the more knowledgeable ppl, please chime in and correct me if I am wrong!

PS. If you do decide to visit your local field office, do make an appointment thru infopass if you know that you have a busy busy field office. Here in Buffalo, its usually empty most of the time!

Timeline

Well, If you are a US citizen by birth, you dont have an ARN. I am a US citizen by naturalization and I have an ARN as I immigrated from India! Hope that helps. US citizens by birth wont have an ARN. Atleast thats wht my thought process is, but the more knowledgeable ppl, please chime in and correct me if I am wrong!

PS. If you do decide to visit your local field office, do make an appointment thru infopass if you know that you have a busy busy field office. Here in Buffalo, its usually empty most of the time!

Yeah that actually makes way more sense. :)

My fiance is the US citizen born and rised in VA. When I check my account it says that your ARN number was changed on June 24 but I don't know what the number is.

Timeline

My fiance is the US citizen born and rised in VA. When I check my account it says that your ARN number was changed on June 24 but I don't know what the number is.

So you are the beneficiary? And you can actually check your status? Ever since I returned to Sweden I have been unable to check it but he can.

I don't think anyone know their number at this stage. Maybe you will be able to in another stage of the process?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.